Windows 10: Can't add calendars to Mail app

Discus and support Can't add calendars to Mail app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am using the Windows 10 Mail app. I would like to add a calendar to it. However when i go to Calendar -> Add Calendars not much happens. A... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Timea Gál Jäger, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Can't add calendars to Mail app

Hi,

I am using the Windows 10 Mail app. I would like to add a calendar to it. However when i go to Calendar -> Add Calendars not much happens. A blank page appears, the circle is running endlessly and there is no change.

I am connected to the internet.

I have restarted both the app and the laptop.

Can you please help? Thank you! :

Can't add calendars to Mail app 5a29cb2b-7e8a-4f51-ac67-799d0de619c0?upload=true.png

** Moved from: Outlook.com / Calendars and tasks / Import, share, or open calendars **

:)

Timea Gál Jäger, Oct 22, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Can't add calendars to Mail app :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 22, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Oct 22, 2020
  4. meebers Win User

Can't add calendars to Mail app

Mail & Calendar App

By default, M&C app will install an outlook account according to your sign in. I sign into W10 with a non MS account "---@gmail.com" so my default account is listed like this, I can't seem to straighten it out/ delete/change it. Suggestions appreciated.

Can't add calendars to Mail app [​IMG]

meebers, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

Can't add calendars to Mail app

1. Can't add calendars to Mail app - Similar Threads - Can't add calendars

2. Mail/Calendar App !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail/Calendar App !: Although I have reported this before the problem is still there! I have used the Mail/Calendar app for a long time now and think it's great when it's working OK!!! At least once a week I either have to reset it, uninstall and put back or remove my email account and put back....
  3. mail and calendar app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    mail and calendar app: I cannot download mail and calendar app from MS Store. I get message there is something wrong, try again, code 0x80070426. Have tried several times over last couple of days with same message....
  4. Can't add new calendar to calendars app??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't add new calendar to calendars app??: So I'm trying to add my school schedule to my Windows 10 calendar through URL. I open the calendar app and click "Add calendars" and then it just shows the loading screen with "Powered by Bing" on the bottom. I can wait for hours and nothing happens. submitted by /u/rmychvr...
  5. Add email calendar invites from Windows 10 Mail app to Calendar app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Add email calendar invites from Windows 10 Mail app to Calendar app: I'm using Windows 10 mail app for all of my email accounts. I like to keep all my calendar invites in my Google calendar, so when there is a calendar invitation from a different email account I need to add it to my Google calendar. I have Google calendar in Windows 10...
  6. Mail and calendar App

Mail and calendar App: My mail app will not work. I have tried pretty much everything I can find online to get it working again. Any ideas? Thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-and-calendar-app/e50f6c3c-83f0-494e-949c-3977104adf56
  7. Can't add gmail to mail app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't add gmail to mail app: I can't add gmail to mail app. Here's the error: [ATTACH] Additionally, I think the "check for updates" in windows update is not able to detect new feature updates. It is a guess. I feel I used to use a newer version of windows 10 before doing "reset PC"....
  8. Calendar and Mail app

Calendar and Mail app: Mail app stopped working. Hotmail email was fine but linked gmail refused to sync. Could not access "manage accounts" - nothing happened when clicking on account names for either hotmail or gmail. Tried resetting the app as suggested in help but now cant even open the...
  9. Mail & Calendar App

in Browsers and Email
    Mail & Calendar App: By default, M&C app will install an outlook account according to your sign in. I sign into W10 with a non MS account "---@gmail.com" so my default account is listed like this, I can't seem to straighten it out/ delete/change it. Suggestions appreciated. [img] 42744
  10. Unable to add any accounts in Mail and Calendar Apps

Unable to add any accounts in Mail and Calendar Apps: I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 on a Sony VAIO laptop. I'm working through some issues but the one that is really annoying me is the inability to add any accounts to the Mail and Calendar apps. I have tried adding my Microsoft account as well as Exchange and other...