Windows 10: Cant add friends

Discus and support Cant add friends in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i cannot add friends for some reason https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-add-friends/34e8a536-73ef-4d4c-8312-fcd9c9d41f5a Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ads_101, May 4, 2020.

1. Ads_101 Win User

Cant add friends

i cannot add friends for some reason

:)

Ads_101, May 4, 2020

2. Building a computer for a friend

Any reason for listing the 3820? Socket 2011 is total overkill for what your looking for. Socket AM3+ would be more appropriate.

My build suggestion, just pick a case your friend likes the looks of. System Builder

BarbaricSoul, May 4, 2020
  3. SIcam Win User
    XBox: How to remove a "friend"?

How do I remove a "friend" from Xbox in Windows 10?

Background: Xbox auto-suggested friends. I'd never seen the screen, so intended to find out who the first suggested person was by viewing their profile. Was the person from my contact list, or just a random person? Unfortunately, the click caused this
    complete (probably) stranger to be my first "friend." No thanks. I want to know who I'm adding. I don't see any place to remove this stranger.

SIcam, May 4, 2020
  4. Cant add friends

micsoft solitare friends not showing

Hi Kathleen,

Thanks for the suggestion. I did try them to no avail. I should expand on the issue. This friends list in Microsoft solitaire collections apps not showing up is happening on two lap tops and a desktop machine. The link was interesting. I tried resetting
    the app on one of the laptops and also reinstalled it. Same results. Strange.

Thanks for the suggestions. Shall keep the link for future reference.

RobertShearer1, May 4, 2020
Thema:

Cant add friends

1. Cant add friends - Similar Threads - Cant add friends

2. CANT ADD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CANT ADD: HiHow to I add my address toTHIS won't let me ADD cant click ADD dont workTHANK YOUTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-add/58ecd8ce-b482-4bc1-aee5-87a310aab2df
  3. CANT ADD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CANT ADD: HiHow to I add my address toTHIS won't let me ADD cant click ADD dont workTHANK YOUTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-add/58ecd8ce-b482-4bc1-aee5-87a310aab2df
  4. CANT ADD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cant add friends or connect to microsoft.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cant add friends or connect to microsoft.: I bought minecraft for windows 10 and 2 nintendo switches. My PC version wont let me add friends. Says to go to privacy settings. I went to my accounts privacy settings and saw nothing. One switch will not connect to the new microsoft account i made. The other switch is...
  6. Cant add friends to my xbox account because of 'privacy settings'

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cant add friends to my xbox account because of 'privacy settings': whenever I try to add a friend on xbox it doesn't allow me to add them and says 'Your privacy settings are blocking you from using this feature.' I cant find where to change these privacy settings anywhere and the Microsoft and Xbox pages are just going round in circles. I...
  7. Kids used to be friends on Minecraft PE but cant add friends anymore.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Kids used to be friends on Minecraft PE but cant add friends anymore.: Both of my girls set up minecraft PE on their devices and could add each other as friends and play together, then my daughter tried to add another school friend but could not because she had to sign in to a microsoft account. This has become a long journey of creating...
  8. Can't add friends on cross-platform

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't add friends on cross-platform: My son is trying to add friends on his ps4 but it keeps saying his Microsoft account is not set up to add friends. When I go to his account through my adult profile I don't see anywhere to make these changes. Where can I find the options to give him access to add friends?...
  9. Minecraft add friends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft add friends: Hello my daughter wants to add her real friends as friends on her Minecraft game on Amazon fire. I have gone to Microsoft account but am confused as to where to change it..I'm not very techy......
  10. Cant join friend on minecraft.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant join friend on minecraft.: I have been having trouble joining my friend's world in Minecraft. We are using cross platform. I am using a nintendo switch and they are using windows 10. When I try to join their world, it says "connecting to multiplayer game" but is then followed by a message saying...