Windows 10: Can't add Gmail Account in any App in Windows 10!

Discus and support Can't add Gmail Account in any App in Windows 10! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm not able to sign in with my Gmail account in any app! Every time I try to do this, I get "Something went wrong! error code 0x8000000b". And if I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MyiDevice, Oct 14, 2018.

1. MyiDevice Win User

Can't add Gmail Account in any App in Windows 10!

I'm not able to sign in with my Gmail account in any app! Every time I try to do this, I get "Something went wrong! error code 0x8000000b". And if I manually add Gmail through 'Advanced Options', it adds the account but then I continuously get messages saying "Your Google account settings are out of date" even after fixing it a hundred times.

I've tried every solution on internet but couldn't get my issue solved! I have also upgraded Windows 10 from version 1709 to 1803. The Emails in Mail app are not able to sync.

If anyone knows the real solution to my problem then please help me!

:)

MyiDevice, Oct 14, 2018
  2. 10win10 Win User

Windows 10 Mail App - stop sync automatically Gmail Account

hi, you can add images how you re-add your gmail account?
    i don't find right now but i search for some article about that, but pretty sure that i read somewhere about that
    Add Gmail and Other Email to Windows 10 Mail Calendar (Updated)

thanks

10win10, Oct 14, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Oct 14, 2018
  4. Can't add Gmail Account in any App in Windows 10!

Windows Mail app wil not sync Gmail and Yahoo accounts on Windows 10 with error: 0x80072746

Hello Jill,

Provide us the below details:

• Do let us know if you are referring to sync option under Gmail account/ any other account?
    • Have you tried all the troubleshooting steps suggested in the previous responses?

I suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

Can't add Gmail Account in any App in Windows 10!

1. Can't add Gmail Account in any App in Windows 10! - Similar Threads - Can't add Gmail

2. Can not add Gmail account to Windows 10 mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not add Gmail account to Windows 10 mail app: This is the long standing problem with adding Gmail accounts to the Windows 10 mail app.Repeated errors - can not find account information, error code 0x80070490.No IMAP adjustments in Gmail work, no access adjustments work.Tried turning off McAfee firewall made no...
  3. Mail App -can't add any gmail accounts, keep getting error 0x80070490

Mail App -can't add any gmail accounts, keep getting error 0x80070490: After the last windows 10 update, my mail app wouldn't work, kept crashing after 5 seconds of being opened I have had no issues for years until yesterday with 6 email accounts on the mail app I uninstalled the app, reinstalled it after restart and was able to add my hotmail...
  4. I can't add my Gmail account to windows 10 Mail app.

I can't add my Gmail account to windows 10 Mail app.: Hi, I have been trying to add my Gmail account to the mail app but had done that always getting the same error since the windows reset. the error says: Something went wrong We couldn't find your settings. Error code: 0x80070490 [ATTACH]...
  5. I can't add gmail account to people app //win10

I can't add gmail account to people app //win10: hi after i trying to add a gmail account in people app , the sign in windows coming for 1 sec and after that an error with white windows will apear ::we can't connect to the servise tou need right niw . check your network connection or try this again later . i have win 10 pro...
  6. Can't add Gmail account to Calendar app in Windows 10 - Error 0x8007042b

Can't add Gmail account to Calendar app in Windows 10 - Error 0x8007042b: I've been trying to get my calendar to function correctly by adding a gmail account, but I get the error message above in the title when I click Settings > Manage Accounts > Add Account > Google. I've tried looking around and managed to add an account via the IMAP workaround,...
  7. Can't add Gmail account to "mail" on Window 10

Can't add Gmail account to "mail" on Window 10: Hi, I am using Zenbook flip 15 and I have tried 4 solutions already (as shown below) and none of them worked. 1. The most common solution: advanced setting and typing imap.gmail.com:993 and smtp.gmail.com:465 2. enable IMAP on my gmail account 3. check if firewall...
  8. Can't add gmail to mail app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't add gmail to mail app: I can't add gmail to mail app. Here's the error: [ATTACH] Additionally, I think the "check for updates" in windows update is not able to detect new feature updates. It is a guess. I feel I used to use a newer version of windows 10 before doing "reset PC"....
  9. Can't add gmail account to windows 10 Calendar app, but it works fine in Mail app

Can't add gmail account to windows 10 Calendar app, but it works fine in Mail app: I am able to add and sync my gmail account in the Windows 10 mail app just fine, but, for some reason, it doesn't work on the Calendar app. I've tried adding my account to Calendar using advanced setup and manually inputted the IMAP fields, but it still doesn't work. I've...
  10. Can't add Gmail account to my Mail app in Windows 10 (0x80004005)

Can't add Gmail account to my Mail app in Windows 10 (0x80004005): Hi, I have the same issue as mentioned in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail-winpc/cant-add-a-gmail-account-to-windows-10-builtin/742906fd-8fb2-4d80-9f4d-9031720fac7a except that the error code is 0x80004005. I tried adding...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. yahoo mail error 0x80072746

2. cant add gmail account windows 10

3. cant add gmail to app accounts