Windows 10: Can't add Gmail Acct to Windows 10 Mail

Discus and support Can't add Gmail Acct to Windows 10 Mail in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Microsoft recently pushed a couple of updates to my machine and I'm now in Windows 10 Pro Ver. 1803 (17134.167) and Mail (ver. 16005.10228.20127.0).... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by gara56, Jul 18, 2018.

1. gara56 Win User

Can't add Gmail Acct to Windows 10 Mail

Microsoft recently pushed a couple of updates to my machine and I'm now in Windows 10 Pro Ver. 1803 (17134.167) and Mail (ver. 16005.10228.20127.0). All of a sudden, mail no longer shows my two gmail accounts. I tried removing and readding them but nothing comes back. Everything was working perfectly before the July updates. I've tried to terminate, Reset the app. Also tried to see if the app needed to be repaired. I can add the account (see right side), but it will not display on the list of accounts (left side). Below is what I get.

Can't add Gmail Acct to Windows 10 Mail b3d31911-8fbb-418e-82b0-d31823e6e989?upload=true.jpg

:)

gara56, Jul 18, 2018
  2. Likity Win User

My mispelledmail acct

one of my e mail addresses is misspelled, but is one of those accts that pops up when I go to log in to an e mail acct. How do I remove this misspelled acct from this list of accts that pop up as suggestions when I begin typing in the email acct I want.

and change the spelling

Likity, Jul 18, 2018
  3. 10win10 Win User
    Windows 10 Mail App - stop sync automatically Gmail Account

hi, you can add images how you re-add your gmail account?
    i don't find right now but i search for some article about that, but pretty sure that i read somewhere about that
    Add Gmail and Other Email to Windows 10 Mail Calendar (Updated)

thanks

10win10, Jul 18, 2018
  4. Can't add Gmail Acct to Windows 10 Mail

Folder Creation for Windows 10 Mail and Gmail Accts

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please share the information:

• Are you referring to create folders in Windows 10 Mail App?
    • Are you using App for individual mail clients?
    • What steps have you tried?

Please get back to us with the requested information and we'll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 18, 2018
Thema:

Can't add Gmail Acct to Windows 10 Mail

1. Can't add Gmail Acct to Windows 10 Mail - Similar Threads - Can't add Gmail

2. Add Gmail account to Windows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Add Gmail account to Windows 10 Mail: There are tons of pages worth of people asking this question, most of the solutions are the same and this does not work - maybe someone has figured this out more recently. I have IMAP enabled in my Google/Gmail settings, the problem is getting past the "add ann account" page,...
  3. Add Gmail account to Windows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add Gmail account to Windows 10 Mail: There are tons of pages worth of people asking this question, most of the solutions are the same and this does not work - maybe someone has figured this out more recently. I have IMAP enabled in my Google/Gmail settings, the problem is getting past the "add ann account" page,...
  4. Add Gmail account to Windows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I can't add my Gmail account to windows 10 Mail app.

I can't add my Gmail account to windows 10 Mail app.: Hi, I have been trying to add my Gmail account to the mail app but had done that always getting the same error since the windows reset. the error says: Something went wrong We couldn't find your settings. Error code: 0x80070490 [ATTACH]...
  6. Can't add Gmail account to "mail" on Window 10

Can't add Gmail account to "mail" on Window 10: Hi, I am using Zenbook flip 15 and I have tried 4 solutions already (as shown below) and none of them worked. 1. The most common solution: advanced setting and typing imap.gmail.com:993 and smtp.gmail.com:465 2. enable IMAP on my gmail account 3. check if firewall...
  7. can't add gmail account to mail in win10 home

can't add gmail account to mail in win10 home: Dear I have bought new Huawei Mate Book. I have add one of my account on gmail to mail app, but after sync it has not upload any of my old emails. And after I tried to add other gmail account, after inset the password the error 0x0000008b appeared and I cannot continues. I...
  8. Can't add gmail to mail app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't add gmail to mail app: I can't add gmail to mail app. Here's the error: [ATTACH] Additionally, I think the "check for updates" in windows update is not able to detect new feature updates. It is a guess. I feel I used to use a newer version of windows 10 before doing "reset PC"....
  9. gmail acct

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    gmail acct: cannot access - tried recovery and when verifying I get no message to my recovery email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/gmail-acct/fff40107-ec55-4ff4-931c-ebdb2656925a
  10. Can’t add gmail to windows 10 mail

Can’t add gmail to windows 10 mail: hello, i recently had to reset my pc and needed to add my gmail account to the native mail app. when i try to create an account, it shows the loading dots, says “creating account” and goes back to the add account list. ive never had this problem before. if i cant fix...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win10 mail 0x8000000b two gmail

2. mail16005.10228

3. Cant add Gmail accounts to Windows 10 Mail & Calander App (error 0x8000000b)

4. windows mail cant add gmail,
  5. cant add gmail to windows mail