Windows 10: Can't Add Gmail to MS windows 10 app. I have an image with error code

Discus and support Can't Add Gmail to MS windows 10 app. I have an image with error code in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have checked in Google Security and Windows is allowed. I have another Windows10 Pc which never had this problem adding Gmail.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jackadashacka, Jun 1, 2021.

1. Can't Add Gmail to MS windows 10 app. I have an image with error code

I have checked in Google Security and Windows is allowed. I have another Windows10 Pc which never had this problem adding Gmail.

:)

jackadashacka, Jun 1, 2021
  2. Sam Gupta Win User

Gmail error code

Same problem here. All Gmail contacts disappeared sometime this morning (4/2). The problem happened both on a Lumia 920 and a Lumia 520.

Error code: 801901FS

Steps tried so far:

• Tried to re-sync the account. No success.
    • I have tried deleting the account on the 520 and setting it up again. No success.
    • There was a suggestion on another thread that this may have to do with the pictures in the Gmaill contacts, so I also exported and re-imported the contacts on Gmail. No success.
    For what its worth, my work Office 365 email briefly had trouble syncing as well. Not sure if it is related or was caused by all the things I was trying.

If this is due to the http/https issue, I do hope that MS will push a quick fix.

Sam Gupta, Jun 1, 2021
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Jun 1, 2021
  4. stevehero Win User

Can't Add Gmail to MS windows 10 app. I have an image with error code

error 0x8007042b when adding a Yahoo Mail account to MS Mail App

I went this route and added passwords for yahoo mail. I might try this method above to get gmail to buck up! *Tongue

@Bastet, this is probably what you were referring to the whole time.

YAHOO MAIL FIX
    2FA needs to be enabled which it already was and just follow these steps below.

1. In yahoo mails account security, click on manage app passwords.

Can't Add Gmail to MS windows 10 app. I have an image with error code [​IMG]

2. After selecting other app and entering the new app name in the text box

3. Now, in Windows 10 mail app, add this type of account.

4. In Windows 10 mail app, enter your details and the password generated by step 2.

Fully functional mail app again.

GMAIL FIX

Now similar steps to setting up Gmail. Here I'll only go through the Gmail steps as Windows Mail App setup is the exact same.

Follow this jpeg below, all steps are merged as there's a 5 attachment limit.

- - - Updated - - -

I've edited it to show the solution for Gmail also.

stevehero, Jun 1, 2021
Thema:

Can't Add Gmail to MS windows 10 app. I have an image with error code

1. Can't Add Gmail to MS windows 10 app. I have an image with error code - Similar Threads - Can't Add Gmail

2. I can't add my gmail account. error code displays 0x80070490

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't add my gmail account. error code displays 0x80070490: i can't add my gmail in any windows app like in calendar, mail, people and so on. i tried closing firewall and add the account but the error was still there. does anyone know how to fix it?...
  3. I can't add my Gmail account to windows 10 Mail app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't add my Gmail account to windows 10 Mail app.: Hi, I have been trying to add my Gmail account to the mail app but had done that always getting the same error since the windows reset. the error says: Something went wrong We couldn't find your settings. Error code: 0x80070490 [ATTACH]...
  4. I can't add gmail account to people app //win10

I can't add gmail account to people app //win10: hi after i trying to add a gmail account in people app , the sign in windows coming for 1 sec and after that an error with white windows will apear ::we can't connect to the servise tou need right niw . check your network connection or try this again later . i have win 10 pro...
  5. Can't add Gmail account to Calendar app in Windows 10 - Error 0x8007042b

Can't add Gmail account to Calendar app in Windows 10 - Error 0x8007042b: I've been trying to get my calendar to function correctly by adding a gmail account, but I get the error message above in the title when I click Settings > Manage Accounts > Add Account > Google. I've tried looking around and managed to add an account via the IMAP workaround,...
  6. Can't add gmail to mail app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't add gmail to mail app: I can't add gmail to mail app. Here's the error: [ATTACH] Additionally, I think the "check for updates" in windows update is not able to detect new feature updates. It is a guess. I feel I used to use a newer version of windows 10 before doing "reset PC"....
  7. Can't add Gmail Account in any App in Windows 10!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't add Gmail Account in any App in Windows 10!: I'm not able to sign in with my Gmail account in any app! Every time I try to do this, I get "Something went wrong! error code 0x8000000b". And if I manually add Gmail through 'Advanced Options', it adds the account but then I continuously get messages saying "Your Google...
  8. Error code 0x8000000b when trying to add Gmail to Windows Mail app

Error code 0x8000000b when trying to add Gmail to Windows Mail app: This is what happens. I have just recently installed windows and this is the only function that isn't working correctly. I am up to date and I've checked the system for corrupted files/resources through cmd and it hasn't fixed this. [ATTACH]...
  9. Can't add Gmail accounts to Windows 10 Mail & Calander App (error 0x8000000b)

Can't add Gmail accounts to Windows 10 Mail & Calander App (error 0x8000000b): I get the error 0x8000000b every time I try to add my Gmail account to the Windows 10 Mail app. I've tried running the Windows Store App Troubleshooter, I've tried resetting the app, I've tried restarting the PC, nothing seems to work. Can anyone help me out here?...
  10. I have been trying to add my Gmail but get error code 0x80070005

in Browsers and Email
    I have been trying to add my Gmail but get error code 0x80070005: Hello I have been trying to add my Gmail but get error code 0x80070005. Tried looking up this code but there seems to be conflicting answers. Hope some one can help. 15275