Windows 10: Can't add Language in Windows 11 Live Captions

Discus and support Can't add Language in Windows 11 Live Captions in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I can't add languages into the Live Caption Accessibility in Windows 11, other than the English Speech Pack that is downloaded alongside Live Caption,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by David_KND, Jun 9, 2023.

1. David_KND Win User

Can't add Language in Windows 11 Live Captions

I can't add languages into the Live Caption Accessibility in Windows 11, other than the English Speech Pack that is downloaded alongside Live Caption, I can reposition and change caption options, but there is no option to add languages in it._

:)

David_KND, Jun 9, 2023
  2. Shawn Brink, Jun 9, 2023
  3. Live Captions in Windows 11

I am currently on Windows 11 Pro Version 21H2 (OS Build 22000.778).

I am having a problem with Live Captions feature in Accessibility. As it is specified elsewhere in "How to enable Live Captions?" Forums, I went to Live Captions settings to enable it but I don't have the toggle button to enable/disable Live Captions. I can only see the Live Captions customization settings.

Can't add Language in Windows 11 Live Captions cf4969cf-e6fa-4100-8afa-cf77c6d56084?upload=true.jpg

{ThatAnonymousGuy27}, Jun 9, 2023
  4. Can't add Language in Windows 11 Live Captions

Live Captions in Windows 11

Hello {ThatAnonymousGuy27},

I am Jaspreet Singh.

The live caption option is not available in public build of windows 11.

It was provided in an insiders build.

JaspreetSingh08, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

Can't add Language in Windows 11 Live Captions

1. Can't add Language in Windows 11 Live Captions - Similar Threads - Can't add Language

2. How do I change the language for live captions?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the language for live captions?: How can I change the language for accessibility live captions? I have other languages downloaded into my language settings, but only see one option for the accesibiltiy live captions. When I select "add a new language" in the caption settings, it tells me to add a new...
  3. How do I change the language for live captions?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change the language for live captions?: How can I change the language for accessibility live captions? I have other languages downloaded into my language settings, but only see one option for the accesibiltiy live captions. When I select "add a new language" in the caption settings, it tells me to add a new...
  4. Can't add Language in Windows 11 Live Captions

Can't add Language in Windows 11 Live Captions: I can't add languages into the Live Caption Accessibility in Windows 11, other than the English Speech Pack that is downloaded alongside Live Caption, I can reposition and change caption options, but there is no option to add languages in it._...
  5. Microsoft expands Windows 11 Live Captions to more languages

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft expands Windows 11 Live Captions to more languages: Live Captions is an interesting feature of Microsoft's Windows 11 operating system. It is a system-wide feature that enables live captions for any type of video stream on the system. Play a video on YouTube in your favorite browser, and you get live captions. Play a local...
  6. live captions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    live captions: Does windows 10 have live captions feature? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-captions/cc5a6644-120b-4508-9da0-b1fc2a050f51
  7. live captions

live captions: Does windows 10 have live captions feature? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-captions/cc5a6644-120b-4508-9da0-b1fc2a050f51
  8. Live Captions in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Live Captions in Windows 11: I am currently on Windows 11 Pro Version 21H2 OS Build 22000.778.I am having a problem with Live Captions feature in Accessibility. As it is specified elsewhere in "How to enable Live Captions?" Forums, I went to Live Captions settings to enable it but I don't have the toggle...
  9. Live Captions in Windows 11

Live Captions in Windows 11: I am currently on Windows 11 Pro Version 21H2 OS Build 22000.778.I am having a problem with Live Captions feature in Accessibility. As it is specified elsewhere in "How to enable Live Captions?" Forums, I went to Live Captions settings to enable it but I don't have the toggle...
  10. live caption

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    live caption: On Goggle Chrome, if want to turn off live caption.Look at the top right corner of your screen & you will see what looks like a music bar, left click and a small window will open, on the lower right corner, you will see a slider bar. to turn off the live caption move this tab...