Windows 10: Can't add Language in Windows 11 Live Captions

Discus and support Can't add Language in Windows 11 Live Captions in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I can't add languages into the Live Caption Accessibility in Windows 11, other than the English Speech Pack that is downloaded alongside Live Caption,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by David_KND, Jun 9, 2023.

1. David_KND Win User

Can't add Language in Windows 11 Live Captions

I can't add languages into the Live Caption Accessibility in Windows 11, other than the English Speech Pack that is downloaded alongside Live Caption, I can reposition and change caption options, but there is no option to add languages in it._

:)

David_KND, Jun 9, 2023
  2. Shawn Brink, Jun 9, 2023
  3. Live Captions in Windows 11

I am currently on Windows 11 Pro Version 21H2 (OS Build 22000.778).

I am having a problem with Live Captions feature in Accessibility. As it is specified elsewhere in "How to enable Live Captions?" Forums, I went to Live Captions settings to enable it but I don't have the toggle button to enable/disable Live Captions. I can only see the Live Captions customization settings.

Can't add Language in Windows 11 Live Captions cf4969cf-e6fa-4100-8afa-cf77c6d56084?upload=true.jpg

{ThatAnonymousGuy27}, Jun 9, 2023
  4. Can't add Language in Windows 11 Live Captions

Live Captions in Windows 11

Hello {ThatAnonymousGuy27},

I am Jaspreet Singh.

The live caption option is not available in public build of windows 11.

It was provided in an insiders build.

JaspreetSingh08, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

Can't add Language in Windows 11 Live Captions

1. Can't add Language in Windows 11 Live Captions - Similar Threads - Can't add Language

2. Can't add language Windows 11 Live Captions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't add language Windows 11 Live Captions: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-add-language-in-windows-11-live-captions/dc83c7eb-a3a5-4f88-9365-046619900c45Same problem as this person. There is no option for language options. I already have Chinese and English installed....
  3. Can't add language Windows 11 Live Captions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't add language Windows 11 Live Captions: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-add-language-in-windows-11-live-captions/dc83c7eb-a3a5-4f88-9365-046619900c45Same problem as this person. There is no option for language options. I already have Chinese and English installed....
  4. no language with speech recognition appear in language option to use in live caption windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no language with speech recognition appear in language option to use in live caption windows 11: I already add language but there is no language with speech recognition, so my live caption not able to show any other language than english. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-language-with-speech-recognition-appear-in/7187a1d7-1c34-4250-9101-600ff4f3e7bc
  5. no language with speech recognition appear in language option to use in live caption windows 11

no language with speech recognition appear in language option to use in live caption windows 11: I already add language but there is no language with speech recognition, so my live caption not able to show any other language than english. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-language-with-speech-recognition-appear-in/7187a1d7-1c34-4250-9101-600ff4f3e7bc
  6. Live Caption Language Only Displays English

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Live Caption Language Only Displays English: I want to use Windows 11 Live Caption for Spanish videos. I have added Spanish to my languages for Live Caption and moved it to the top of my preferred languages . But when I start Live Caption, it says "Ready to caption in English". When I click on caption language in the...
  7. Can't add Language in Windows 11 Live Captions

Can't add Language in Windows 11 Live Captions: I can't add languages into the Live Caption Accessibility in Windows 11, other than the English Speech Pack that is downloaded alongside Live Caption, I can reposition and change caption options, but there is no option to add languages in it._...
  8. Microsoft expands Windows 11 Live Captions to more languages

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft expands Windows 11 Live Captions to more languages: Live Captions is an interesting feature of Microsoft's Windows 11 operating system. It is a system-wide feature that enables live captions for any type of video stream on the system. Play a video on YouTube in your favorite browser, and you get live captions. Play a local...
  9. Live Captions in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Live Captions in Windows 11: I am currently on Windows 11 Pro Version 21H2 OS Build 22000.778.I am having a problem with Live Captions feature in Accessibility. As it is specified elsewhere in "How to enable Live Captions?" Forums, I went to Live Captions settings to enable it but I don't have the toggle...
  10. Live Captions in Windows 11

Live Captions in Windows 11: I am currently on Windows 11 Pro Version 21H2 OS Build 22000.778.I am having a problem with Live Captions feature in Accessibility. As it is specified elsewhere in "How to enable Live Captions?" Forums, I went to Live Captions settings to enable it but I don't have the toggle...