Windows 10: Can't add microsoft Gift cart to Store

Discus and support Can't add microsoft Gift cart to Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I hava a gift cart code but can't add to Microsoft store I see a error massage I [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by yashar_karami, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Can't add microsoft Gift cart to Store

I hava a gift cart code but can't add to Microsoft store

I see a error massage I

Can't add microsoft Gift cart to Store 4ea4927a-756c-49ab-b728-5228ff666eb2?upload=true.jpg

:)

yashar_karami, Jan 11, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Updated Shopping Cart and Wish List coming to the Microsoft Store

Source: Updated Shopping Cart and Wish List coming to the Microsoft Store - Xbox Wire

See also: Updated Shopping Cart and Wish List coming to the Microsoft Store - Windows Experience Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    App and avatar item gifting now here in Microsoft Store

Source: App and avatar item gifting is here - Windows Experience Blog

Tweet

Brink, Jan 11, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Can't add microsoft Gift cart to Store

Microsoft Store announces PC digital game gifting

Source: PC Digital Game Gifting is Here - Xbox Wire

Tweet

Brink, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

Can't add microsoft Gift cart to Store

1. Can't add microsoft Gift cart to Store - Similar Threads - Can't add microsoft

2. Using a Vanilla Visa Gift Cart at the online Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using a Vanilla Visa Gift Cart at the online Microsoft Store: I've made multiple attempts to use my Vanilla Visa Gift Card on the Microsoft Online Store. It repeatedly says the information I entered does not match the card.I've used the card elsewhere where with no issues. The card has a currently validated remaining balance,In entering...
  3. Using a Vanilla Visa Gift Cart at the online Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using a Vanilla Visa Gift Cart at the online Microsoft Store: I've made multiple attempts to use my Vanilla Visa Gift Card on the Microsoft Online Store. It repeatedly says the information I entered does not match the card.I've used the card elsewhere where with no issues. The card has a currently validated remaining balance,In entering...
  4. Unable to purchase or add merchandise to my cart on the Microsoft store website

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to purchase or add merchandise to my cart on the Microsoft store website: I can't add anything or purchase anything on the Microsoft store "website", the app and my xbox seem to work fine. I'm trying to do a design lab controller and nothing works. I already tried to call store support but it tells me to go to the web support and that has nothing...
  5. Unable to purchase or add merchandise to my cart on the Microsoft store website

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to purchase or add merchandise to my cart on the Microsoft store website: I can't add anything or purchase anything on the Microsoft store "website", the app and my xbox seem to work fine. I'm trying to do a design lab controller and nothing works. I already tried to call store support but it tells me to go to the web support and that has nothing...
  6. Unable to purchase or add merchandise to my cart on the Microsoft store website

7. Microsoft Store Gift

Microsoft Store Gift: Hello,I have a Gift key for 3 months Xbox games pass, but I need to add a payment method. Paypal or Credit Card, I have neither of these, and I added my bank account to my Microsoft account and I still need to use Paypal or Credit Card. Can I just use my bank account?Hamza...
  8. Display microsoft store cart

Display microsoft store cart: According to Microsoft I have something in my cart. I do not remember ordering it so I want to0 get to my cart to delete it. IHowever I have no visible option to view my cart. How do I open or view my cart?...
  9. Microsoft Store Gift

Microsoft Store Gift: I tried to gift Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on the Microsoft store to a friend in Canada. However since I am in the US she cannot redeem it according to the store. I would like to get a refund on the gift because according to Microsoft rules I can. However I have not been...
  10. Microsoft store gift

Microsoft store gift: My friend gifted me a game and i redeemed it but when i tried to download it it said i wasn't able to download it since its for xbox and im on pc. Is there any way my friend can get a refund even though i redeemed the code?...