Windows 10: Can't add money to Microsoft account for my child

Discus and support Can't add money to Microsoft account for my child in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My child wants to buy game apps from Microsoft store, so I need to add money to his Microsoft account. It prompts me the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Christian OliverBenito, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Can't add money to Microsoft account for my child

My child wants to buy game apps from Microsoft store, so I need to add money to his Microsoft account. It prompts me the same error message everytime I add money. It says "Sorry, something went wrong.We're not sure what happened but refreshing the page may help, or try again in a little while.CV: aL67/nk+iUakzjdR.64.79"Pls. help me how to fix this. Thanks

:)

Christian OliverBenito, Jun 22, 2021
  2. Jairit Be Win User

Add money to child's account

Hi Jeff,

Perhaps certain steps required to send money to a child's account were skipped. Can you follow the instructions in this
    article and see if the steps you performed are identical?

Also, where do you receive this error message? Is it on the step where you click "Next" after choosing the amount you want to add or is it upon clicking "Add money"?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Jairit Be, Jun 22, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Cannot add money to child account

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to refer the link below and check if it helps.

Put money in my child's Microsoft account

Add money to your child's Microsoft account

And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows/payment-billing

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jun 22, 2021
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Can't add money to Microsoft account for my child

add Money to Child Account

Hi,

Adding money to your child's account helps them shop responsibly. Were there any error codes or messages appearing when you tried adding money to the account? Is it a new way to pay or you're trying to update the account?

Check this article on how to add money to the child's account.

Looking forward to your response.

Anne Ros, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

Can't add money to Microsoft account for my child

1. Can't add money to Microsoft account for my child - Similar Threads - Can't add money

2. Can't add child account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't add child account: Hi,I am trying to add another child account to my computer but it doesn't let me. If I go through inviting his outlook account "add a family member" in settings it sends the invite I then accept it but he is not listed in the accounts.I think somehow I have got it confused as...
  3. Can't add child account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't add child account: Hi,I am trying to add another child account to my computer but it doesn't let me. If I go through inviting his outlook account "add a family member" in settings it sends the invite I then accept it but he is not listed in the accounts.I think somehow I have got it confused as...
  4. Can't add child account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. add money to child's account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    add money to child's account: I am unable to add money to my child's account. I was able to make two transactions but after that i am unable to do that. I have even waited for two days as advised but to no avail....
  6. add money to child's account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    add money to child's account: I am unable to add money to my child's account. I was able to make two transactions but after that i am unable to do that. I have even waited for two days as advised but to no avail....
  7. add money to child's account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. i cant add money to my child's account

i cant add money to my child's account: everytime i try to add money to my child's account in microsoft it gives me this message : "Sorry, something went wrong. We’re not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may help, or trying again in a little while. CV: o7rSGk31zEOez54C.14.61.7"...
  9. Unable to add money to child account

Unable to add money to child account: Hi. I'm unable to add money to my child's account. This has been a problem for a few weeks now. I can buy things for myself so this is not a card/billing problem. I've tried Edge and Chrome and on more than one device. I've also read through the FAQ and this forum for answers...
  10. Add Money to Account of Microsoft Family Child for Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Money to Account of Microsoft Family Child for Microsoft Store: How to: Add Money to Account of Microsoft Family Child for Microsoft Store How to Add Money to Account of Microsoft Family Child to Shop at Microsoft Store One of the many benefits of having a Microsoft account is a family group, which gives you access to family...