Windows 10: Can't add my laptop to one of my Microsoft accounts

Discus and support Can't add my laptop to one of my Microsoft accounts in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Split from this thread. No. This is not my problem. My problem is that I can't add my device (Laptop) to one of my microsoft accounts. It shows up... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by GeraldGaston, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Can't add my laptop to one of my Microsoft accounts

Split from this thread.​

No. This is not my problem. My problem is that I can't add my device (Laptop) to one of my microsoft accounts.

It shows up on my second account but not on that other one and can not be added.

Problem is I bought an app from the store through that first account before I noticed that my device was not on it and can't be added. Is there some way I can transfer the app to my other account which seems to be working fine.

Don't really know why I have two accounts anyway.

Regards. Gerry.

:)

GeraldGaston, Aug 7, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Aug 7, 2019
  3. Laptop not listed in Devices in Microsoft Account

Hi Taleys,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand that your laptop is not appearing among the list of trusted devices.

Thank you for mentioning the steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

I would suggest you to try the steps below to make sure the laptop has been verified.

1. Sign in to the main computer with your Microsoft Account.

2. Press Windows key + I to open settings

3. Click on "accounts" and select "your account" on the left pane.

4. Check if the option to verify your identity is available.

5. If so, click "verify" and follow the on-screen instructions.

6. Once that is done, begin the setup steps given in the article
    and check again.

Get back to us with the response. We will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Aug 7, 2019
  4. Can't add my laptop to one of my Microsoft accounts

Creating or signing in to microsoft account

Hi Gloria,

The error code that your are getting when adding an account is usually caused by the following:

• Your phone has an incorrect date and time set.
    • You do not have a data connection.
    • Your phone is in a "bad state."
    We suggest that you follow the steps on this link to set up your Microsoft
    Account on your device.

Keep us posted for further assistance.

Regards.

Marcel Dio, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

Can't add my laptop to one of my Microsoft accounts

1. Can't add my laptop to one of my Microsoft accounts - Similar Threads - Can't add laptop

2. My Microsoft Account for One Drive?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My Microsoft Account for One Drive?: I have more than one account. I may have more than two accounts. Can they be found? I don't remember them but I think I know which emails may have been used....
  3. Can't log in to my Microsoft Account.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't log in to my Microsoft Account.: [ATTACH] I get this message every time I try to login to my Microsoft Account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-log-in-to-my-microsoft-account/eeebba19-9409-4a2f-8745-609d933b2c77
  4. can't get into my Microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    can't get into my Microsoft account: What is Windows Live how do I get a password for that. Don't know what it is. Can't sign into my Microsoft account can't view pictures because I don't have permission. for the Mercy of Our Lord Jesus Christ. TELL ME WHAT TO DO...
  5. Can't add account to my Mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't add account to my Mail app: Whenever I try to add my gmail account to windows' mail app I always get the error 0x8007042b. I already tried reinstalling the app and it still doesn't works. I have another laptop connected to the same network and it's able to sync my email flawlessly but I still can't do...
  6. Can't log in on my Microsoft Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't log in on my Microsoft Account: I can't sing in on my Microsoft account at the my Windows, when i click on that it doesn't show any thing like the page of singing on my account it doesn't show any action. Could you please solve it ?...
  7. Removing an unavailable Microsoft account in my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing an unavailable Microsoft account in my laptop: Hi, I have a school account which I used to login it with Microsoft service in my laptop, but after I quit the university, I could no longer to log in this account anymore. But this account is still in my laptop and always ask me there is problem with logging in it. I try to...
  8. One of my Microsoft accounts tells me I can't access my site at the moment.

One of my Microsoft accounts tells me I can't access my site at the moment.: Hello, Each time I try to verify my account by clicking on the 'cancel request' on the 'can't access my site at the moment,' dialogue box I fail to get the necessary phone call that gives me my code for verification. Originally I was going to change my password but I...
  9. Can't login to my personal Microsoft account

Can't login to my personal Microsoft account: [IMG] This happens when I try to login to my Microsoft account. I even created another Microsoft account for the sake of testing but it still doesnt allow me to login....
  10. Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account: Hello, after a Windows Reset i got a message: "you need to fix your microsoft account for apps on your other devices to be able to launch apps" So i deleted and ulinked my Microsoft Account and converted my User as Local User and not a Microsoft Account user. The problem...