Windows 10: Can't add my son to my family group

Discus and support Can't add my son to my family group in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello,A while back I had setup an outlook account for my 8 year son that has Xbox connected to it. However, now I'd like to add him to my family group... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Martinomac, Jan 20, 2023.

1. Can't add my son to my family group

Hello,A while back I had setup an outlook account for my 8 year son that has Xbox connected to it. However, now I'd like to add him to my family group for screen time, etc but keep getting the notice that he's part of another group. I then logged into his account via family.microsoft.com but don't see the option to 'leave family group' as the notification suggests.Please advise.thanks,Martin

:)

Martinomac, Jan 20, 2023

2. My Son is in a wrong Family Groupe

My son is in a wrong Family Groupe.

We don´t know the Family Administrator of this wrong Groupe and he does not answer an my request do "release" my son out of his family.

How can I get him out of this family groupe? I have read all faqs an chatted already with the 365 Office support. They postponed me to this community.

Familienvater_799, Jan 20, 2023
  3. My Son is in a wrong Family Groupe

For sure it is possible, with all the consequences.

Is there no admin, who can take my son out of this family groupe?

Familienvater_799, Jan 20, 2023
  4. Can't add my son to my family group

My Son is in a wrong Family Groupe

Hi,

I am Sumit here to assist you with this question.

Interesting. Can your son not leave the Family group?

To remove yourself from a family group,

Using a web browser, sign in to family.microsoft.com.

Click next to your name and select Leave family group.

Select Remove to confirm.

Via:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Hope that helps, and count on us for any other questions. Good luck.

Sumit D -IA, Jan 20, 2023
Thema:

Can't add my son to my family group

1. Can't add my son to my family group - Similar Threads - Can't add son

2. I can not add my son to a family group

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not add my son to a family group: I already tried all forum discussions and FAQ links. Also had already 3 online support chat Xbox and 365. Nothing works.Where I try to add my son we got this error:"We’ve detected some unusual activity. Wait to resend the invite.If you need help, please share the error...
  3. I can not add my son to a family group

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can not add my son to a family group: I already tried all forum discussions and FAQ links. Also had already 3 online support chat Xbox and 365. Nothing works.Where I try to add my son we got this error:"We’ve detected some unusual activity. Wait to resend the invite.If you need help, please share the error...
  4. Can't add my son to my family group

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't add my son to my family group: Hello,A while back I had setup an outlook account for my 8 year son that has Xbox connected to it. However, now I'd like to add him to my family group for screen time, etc but keep getting the notice that he's part of another group. I then logged into his account via...
  5. Can't add my son to my family group

Can't add my son to my family group: Hello,A while back I had setup an outlook account for my 8 year son that has Xbox connected to it. However, now I'd like to add him to my family group for screen time, etc but keep getting the notice that he's part of another group. I then logged into his account via...
  6. My Son is in a wrong Family Groupe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Son is in a wrong Family Groupe: My son is in a wrong Family Groupe. We don´t know the Family Administrator of this wrong Groupe and he does not answer an my request do "release" my son out of his family.How can I get him out of this family groupe? I have read all faqs an chatted already with the 365 Office...
  7. My Son is in a wrong Family Groupe

My Son is in a wrong Family Groupe: My son is in a wrong Family Groupe. We don´t know the Family Administrator of this wrong Groupe and he does not answer an my request do "release" my son out of his family.How can I get him out of this family groupe? I have read all faqs an chatted already with the 365 Office...
  8. My Son is in a wrong Family Groupe

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  9. Problem adding my son to my family group

Problem adding my son to my family group: Hi,I want to set up my son on Minecraft and am facing a problem with adding him to my family group in order to manage permissions. I have sent an invitation to his Outlook account to join my family group. When he tries joining the family group using the link in the...
  10. Unable to add my son to my family

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to add my son to my family: I have a family set up with both my sons on however my eldest son has created a new account. i have tried to add this account to the family, it allows me to send the invitation and he accepts it but then gets an error message to say something went wrong, try refreshing the...