Windows 10: Can't add new calendar to calendars app??

Discus and support Can't add new calendar to calendars app?? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I'm trying to add my school schedule to my Windows 10 calendar through URL. I open the calendar app and click "Add calendars" and then it just shows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/rmychvr, Oct 8, 2020.

1. Can't add new calendar to calendars app??

So I'm trying to add my school schedule to my Windows 10 calendar through URL. I open the calendar app and click "Add calendars" and then it just shows the loading screen with "Powered by Bing" on the bottom. I can wait for hours and nothing happens.

submitted by /u/rmychvr
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/rmychvr, Oct 8, 2020
  2. tracit99 Win User

Calendar app showing duplicate calendars

Starting this morning I noticed that the Calendar app was showing duplicate calendars. Normally I have three calendars which are Calendar, Birthdays, and US holidays, but now I have two of each. Anyone else seen this? How to delete/remove the duplicate calendars? As a side note Outlook.com>Calendar shows just the normal three. I have the duplicate calendars on both my laptops. So far I have tried deleting and reinstalling my MS account in Calendar. I have remove and reinstalled Mail and Calendar app. I restored an image from last week and initially they were only the three normal ones, but I guess it synced and now I have all six once again. I signed out into a local account and back to MS account. I spent an hour in a chat with Microsoft Support which is always a treat. So far there has not been a solution. I think it must be a MS server side issue, but I cannot do any thing about that. Maybe some MS maintenance has gone rogue. Your suggestions are welcomed.

Can't add new calendar to calendars app?? [​IMG]

tracit99, Oct 8, 2020
  3. meebers Win User
    Mail & Calendar App

By default, M&C app will install an outlook account according to your sign in. I sign into W10 with a non MS account "---@gmail.com" so my default account is listed like this, I can't seem to straighten it out/ delete/change it. Suggestions appreciated.

Can't add new calendar to calendars app?? [​IMG]

meebers, Oct 8, 2020
  4. Can't add new calendar to calendars app??

calendars

So not really following. I suspect the calendar the phone calls My Calendar is the default phone calendar. When you enter stuff in it it stays just on phone. Since it is likely set as default then it is populated when you enter an item.

The real test is when you click (enable) the gmail calendar. Now when entering items if My Calendar is still checked, and its your default, then the entry goes there. To avoid this I had suggested unchecking My Calendar so you know it is going into gmail's calendar. Then force a sync. Also check to ensure calendar app is allowed to use cellular data and if the capability exists, allow app to run in background.

Caledon Ken, Oct 8, 2020
Thema:

Can't add new calendar to calendars app??

1. Can't add new calendar to calendars app?? - Similar Threads - Can't add calendar

2. Calendar app - Taskbar calendar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Calendar app - Taskbar calendar: The events I create on my android phone, using a gmail account will sync to the calendar app when opened fully from the start menu. These are then visible in the popup menu version of the calendar app which is accessed via the taskbar. Excellent. However the events will not...
  3. Shared Calendar in Calendar App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shared Calendar in Calendar App: Hi All,I am trying to set up the calendar app on Windows so far I used Outlook. My private account is on Office 365. I can add it to the calendar app but did not find yet a way to add shared calendars e.g. my wife's. In Outlook it is shown on the let hand side - not so in the...
  4. Shared Calendar in Calendar App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shared Calendar in Calendar App: Hi All,I am trying to set up the calendar app on Windows so far I used Outlook. My private account is on Office 365. I can add it to the calendar app but did not find yet a way to add shared calendars e.g. my wife's. In Outlook it is shown on the let hand side - not so in the...
  5. Can't add calendars to Mail app

Can't add calendars to Mail app: Hi, I am using the Windows 10 Mail app. I would like to add a calendar to it. However when i go to Calendar -> Add Calendars not much happens. A blank page appears, the circle is running endlessly and there is no change. I am connected to the internet. I have restarted...
  6. add a calendar to desktop

add a calendar to desktop: add a calendar to desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-a-calendar-to-desktop/b96a980c-d043-4515-9c88-0319329f18f9
  7. still can't sync Google Calendar and Calendar app

in Windows 10 Customization
    still can't sync Google Calendar and Calendar app: I have added my Gmail account to the Calendar app on my PC, but some events still do not sync. I can't figure out why not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/still-cant-sync-google-calendar-and-calendar-app/684c7b98-58b9-4cc4-bbdc-7ea7fe3cfbd1
  8. I can't add an event to my calendar app

I can't add an event to my calendar app: I have tried changing the privacy settings but it didn't work Not from the add or the task bar The plus (+) icon is not doing any action when clicked...
  9. cant add calendars in microsoft calendar

cant add calendars in microsoft calendar: When pressing add calendars i just get a window saying powered by bing and a loading wheel. nothing is happening. shown below[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-add-calendars-in-microsoft-calendar/32d28b8c-6028-42ca-8997-3f02145f9737
  10. Unable to add Google Calendar to Windows 10 Calendar App

Unable to add Google Calendar to Windows 10 Calendar App: I am trying to add my Google calendar to Windows calendar. I tried to add the account, but I get error code: 0x8000000b. I wondered if something weird was cached, so I reset the app through settings and tried again. That time when I opened calendar, I had no other accounts...