Windows 10: cant add new card

Discus and support cant add new card in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; once i am trying to add a new card for payment method on the Cardholder Name column keep showing Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by HKChua, May 29, 2019.

1. HKChua Win User

cant add new card

once i am trying to add a new card for payment method

on the Cardholder Name column

keep showing Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.

but i have already double check the info is correct. may i know why?

:)

HKChua, May 29, 2019
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, May 29, 2019
  3. what video card would you go with

Nice *Wink cant add new card ;). I look at it like this. You have 90 days to do the Step-up. If you buy it today..

• That's May 12thish that you have be the ability to do the step up...
    • But, in that 90 days, you may have the chance to get the 4870x2 down to a price worth getting.
    • Or, Just buy one of the new cards...
    3 possibilities in one little buy.

Cold Storm, May 29, 2019
  4. popsean Win User

cant add new card

Newbie, looking for new graphics card.

I am currently having problems with my 4870s noise.
    In my honest opinion, its just too damn loud.

Getting to the point, i am looking for a new video card that is
    • Quiet/silent
    • Decent power
    • around 120 dollars or less.
    • Dual dvi outputs for 2 monitors
    • Easy/Low maintenance
    • Not a puzzle to install
    Im going to buy a new video card very soon, so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

popsean, May 29, 2019
Thema:

cant add new card

1. cant add new card - Similar Threads - cant add card

2. I cannot add a new credit card.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot add a new credit card.: I cannot add a new credit card. I changed countries but its still old country showing old country and not Australia my current country in the drop down box when I want to add my new credit card. I managed to contact and speak to 'Max' at Xbox regarding this2 days ago - he...
  3. I cannot add a new credit card.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot add a new credit card.: I cannot add a new credit card. I changed countries but its still old country showing old country and not Australia my current country in the drop down box when I want to add my new credit card. I managed to contact and speak to 'Max' at Xbox regarding this2 days ago - he...
  4. CANT ADD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CANT ADD: HiHow to I add my address toTHIS won't let me ADD cant click ADD dont workTHANK YOUTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-add/58ecd8ce-b482-4bc1-aee5-87a310aab2df
  5. CANT ADD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CANT ADD: HiHow to I add my address toTHIS won't let me ADD cant click ADD dont workTHANK YOUTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-add/58ecd8ce-b482-4bc1-aee5-87a310aab2df
  6. CANT ADD

7. Cannot add new Debit card to my account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot add new Debit card to my account: Hi Community,Whenever I try to add my SBI International VISA debit card to my account, it throws me a error saying: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card. I have had this issue with my previous international card as well. Yes, the details I enter...
  8. Cannot add new Debit card to my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot add new Debit card to my account: Hi Community,Whenever I try to add my SBI International VISA debit card to my account, it throws me a error saying: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card. I have had this issue with my previous international card as well. Yes, the details I enter...
  9. Cannot add new Debit card to my account

10. cant add visa debit card

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    cant add visa debit card: I have a international visa debit card.im unable to add it to Microsoft payment account...its repeatedly asking me to correct the info given.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-add-visa-debit-card/eed658c6-a370-4ab3-a6bc-bf6a29923b7c