Windows 10: Can't add new servers on Minecraft?

Discus and support Can't add new servers on Minecraft? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Whenever I try to add new servers on Minecraft, it loads for a very long time and then says it can't connect. I can join the servers that come with it,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Minecraft wolf, May 16, 2021.

1. Can't add new servers on Minecraft?

Whenever I try to add new servers on Minecraft, it loads for a very long time and then says it can't connect. I can join the servers that come with it, but can't add anything new. My internet isn't the problem either, since I usually have good connection to the other servers. I tried downloading the Xbox hub thing and it did nothing. How do I fix this?

:)

Minecraft wolf, May 16, 2021
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, May 16, 2021
  3. TPU Minecraft Server

A while ago when i was setting a server for minecraft (stoped running it now thought) I noticed that in a server.properties list there was a white-list option, and was just curios.

ChevyOwner, May 16, 2021
  4. Can't add new servers on Minecraft?

TPU Minecraft Server

There's about 40 people on the safe list so you are likely to run into a few. XD

Once you got a Minecraft account, you have to PM newtekie1 with your Minecraft username so he can add you to the safe list and give you the address to the server.

FordGT90Concept, May 16, 2021
Thema:

Can't add new servers on Minecraft?

1. Can't add new servers on Minecraft? - Similar Threads - Can't add servers

2. can't connect to servers on new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't connect to servers on new laptop: I just got a new laptop, and games run great except when I try to play online - most games I can't connect to the server at all, even low run games like terraria or age of empires. My firewall says that it is allowing them through so I don't know what the issue is. I have...
  3. Can't connect to friend's Minecraft server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to friend's Minecraft server: Hello, I've been having a hard time connecting to my friend's server on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I was able to join the world at one point, but now whenever I try, I just get stuck on "Locating server...". Other people are able to join the world. I tried joining a...
  4. Can't join minecraft server on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't join minecraft server on windows 10: Hi, I have Minecraft for Windows 10, version 1.16.201. I've been trying to add and join a friend's server. I entered the address and the port which I read should be only one number, 19-something for Bedrock edition, but the port for this server is 25581?, and tried to join....
  5. Add Server In Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add Server In Minecraft?: Hello, I recetly bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and im trying to add a server where it says “Add server” When I apply my Server information that im trying to connect to it just says unable yo connect. It also has a port option that no servers have option to even fill...
  6. Can't seem to add a new user

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't seem to add a new user: Hey there! I've started in a new school recently and we got our school account info, that we use for stuff like office 365 and generally getting into the school PCs. So I wanted to add that same user account into my PC, but I can't seem to figure out how. I'm running the...
  7. Minecraft Server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Server: Hello, dear Microsoft staff. I have a few problems conserning my Minecraft Windows 10 edition, everything works except playing on the servers I works from time to time but then it doesn't show up anymore. Usually it works after I sign out and restarting my Laptop, but it's...
  8. minecraft servers

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    minecraft servers: need to change settings to play server on Minecraft,unable to do so https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-servers/1bd25e3b-1b2c-4309-b808-7337e38e5106"
  9. Minecraft can't connect to Server's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft can't connect to Server's: Minecraft "Windows 10" editions is "Gaming on Windows 10" (Moderator) ! Even with all ports of game in forwarding (https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/network-ports-used-xbox-live) configured in the Router I can't connect to Servers of Minecraft (servers...
  10. Can't add a new account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't add a new account: I log in as administrator. When I click on Add someone else to this PC all I get is a new window that disappears instantly. Found out you can't do it as inbuilt administrator. 67530