Windows 10: CAN'T ADD OTHER USER/CAN'T RENAME ADMINISTRATOR/CAN'T SYNC EMAIL

Discus and support CAN'T ADD OTHER USER/CAN'T RENAME ADMINISTRATOR/CAN'T SYNC EMAIL in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm sorry I have multiple problems.. But does anyone knows why can't I add other user and can't rename administrator? I already did the "Windows key+R"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by acys-00, Jan 13, 2022.

1. acys-00 Win User

CAN'T ADD OTHER USER/CAN'T RENAME ADMINISTRATOR/CAN'T SYNC EMAIL

I'm sorry I have multiple problems.. But does anyone knows why can't I add other user and can't rename administrator? I already did the "Windows key+R" method which I red on forums, but it doesn't work for me, and why can't I sync mail? It's syncing but it always says "nothing has arrived" and it's taking so long to sync, or is that normal about the mail app? I'm using Windows 10 Single Home Language, is it because of that? Or there is another way to resolve this? I really want to know.Thank you very much.

:)

acys-00, Jan 13, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

AT&T Activates Call Validation Displays

Source: AT&T Activates Call Validation Displays

Brink, Jan 14, 2022
  3. Calendar not syncing on AT&T Tilt

Hi guys. Any luck yet getting closer to a solution?

Quick recap of the problem:

AT&T Tilt Windows Mobile 6.1 Software (ROM Version 3.57.502.2 WWE) will not synchronize calendar appointments created or modified on the mobile device to Exchange Server (in my case Exchange Server 2007). Connection method (over the air or USB) does
    not seem to be a factor. "Third party" applications do not seem to be a factor; however, ROM 3.57 installation will not complete without loading the AT&T apps package (previous ROM versions, the installation of AT&T apps could be aborted).

Some FYI that might be helpful to you:

My company's Exchange Server supports Windows Mobile 6.1; we have many users syncing WM 6.1 without issue. I'm not sure about other users' mobile carriers or devices.

AT&T Support Center does not have a solution. I was advised to contact Microsoft. I advised AT&T of the growing number of Tilt users looking for a solution to this problem online. I advised them that this problem is real and recurring, and that it would be
    wise for AT&T to contact Microsoft for a solution (because I have no doubt that he frequency of support calls to AT&T will be increasing as the problem
    propagates throughout the Tilt community).

As for my configuration: I'm a follower of the GTD method for project and task management, and the AT&T Tilt/Exchange combination provide a mobility keystone for my "Trusted System"... Because the mobility component is mission critical for me, I had to downgrade
    [back] to the previous AT&T Tilt ROM version and WM6.0.

Jason - Michael Jay Company, Jan 14, 2022
  4. CAN'T ADD OTHER USER/CAN'T RENAME ADMINISTRATOR/CAN'T SYNC EMAIL

Mobile Me setup problems on a N900 (T-Mobile and AT&T DSL)

Hi!

On my Nokia N900 phone I can do the following just fine (whether my internet connection is T-Mobile Internet or AT&T DSL via an Airport Extreme):

• Send and receive Gmail mail (IMAP and SMTP works fine)
    • Receive MobileMe email (IMAP works fine)

What I can't do is send MobileMe email. The N900's email client appears to connect and authenticate with the smtp.me.com server, then it spits back an "unable to send" message.

Also, my MacBook Pro's Mail client works fine on my home Airport Extreme / AT&T DSL network.

My SMTP settings:

• smtp.me.com
    • username: (just the part before the @mac.com)
    • secure authentication set to "login" (i.e., "password")
    • secure connection set to SSL & Port 587

I've futzed with the settings to no avail (turned secure connection off, turned secure auth off, etc.). Even as a test I messed up the Gmail settings then set them back to the proper settings and still get Gmail to work, so something is going on where smtp.me.com
    is rejecting the email, even though its mac.com email.

Any suggestions ??

Thanks in advance !!

Gene_Avenir, Jan 14, 2022
Thema:

CAN'T ADD OTHER USER/CAN'T RENAME ADMINISTRATOR/CAN'T SYNC EMAIL

1. CAN'T ADD OTHER USER/CAN'T RENAME ADMINISTRATOR/CAN'T SYNC EMAIL - Similar Threads - CAN'T ADD USER

2. Can't sync emails to device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't sync emails to device: When trying to set up my email on the mail app on my laptop AOL email, I get the error message: We couldn't access this account. You might need to update your password or give the account permission to sync to this device. Can you please help? I have set up the account as...
  3. Can't sync emails to device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sync emails to device: When trying to set up my email on the mail app on my laptop AOL email, I get the error message: We couldn't access this account. You might need to update your password or give the account permission to sync to this device. Can you please help? I have set up the account as...
  4. CAN'T ADD OTHER USER/CAN'T RENAME ADMINISTRATOR/CAN'T SYNC EMAIL

CAN'T ADD OTHER USER/CAN'T RENAME ADMINISTRATOR/CAN'T SYNC EMAIL: I'm sorry I have multiple problems.. But does anyone knows why can't I add other user and can't rename administrator? I already did the "Windows key+R" method which I red on forums, but it doesn't work for me, and why can't I sync mail? It's syncing but it always says...
  5. CAN'T ADD OTHER USER/CAN'T RENAME ADMINISTRATOR/CAN'T SYNC EMAIL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CAN'T ADD OTHER USER/CAN'T RENAME ADMINISTRATOR/CAN'T SYNC EMAIL: I'm sorry I have multiple problems.. But does anyone knows why can't I add other user and can't rename administrator? I already did the "Windows key+R" method which I red on forums, but it doesn't work for me, and why can't I sync mail? It's syncing but it always says...
  6. can't add user

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't add user: Hi, I successfully installed Windows 10 yesterday on my PC. Now, I want to add another account for me. But the " Family and Other Users " doesn't let me add more accounts. I tried both options - to Add a Family Member and Add Someone else to this PC, but neither of them is...
  7. can't add user

can't add user: Hi, I successfully installed Windows 10 yesterday on my PC. Now, I want to add another account for me. But the " Family and Other Users " doesn't let me add more accounts. I tried both options - to Add a Family Member and Add Someone else to this PC, but neither of them is...
  8. Other user can't login

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Other user can't login: I restarted my HP a while ago because it was really laggy. When I tried to login, It said other user and it was incorrect. I tried to make it on safe mode but that didn't work either. Please help...
  9. I can't add emails.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't add emails.: I keep getting error code 0x8007139f? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-add-emails/8dcb7447-8b50-4ba3-9cfb-8240b2666a5b
  10. ''Other User'' account can't go back to administrator Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    ''Other User'' account can't go back to administrator Problem: Hi, i would like to ask some help regarding my bf laptop. Earlier today, as I open his laptop I click this button says '' Other User'' because I didnt know his username and pw. Sadly, as I want to turn back to his regular sign in options. The "other user'' didn't go back to...