Windows 10: Can't add payment! error "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card"

Discus and support Can't add payment! error "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card" in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; This really stress me out,last month I can add payment on my account,but now I can't it keep giving me this error "Check the info you entered. It... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by NormanMandahi, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Can't add payment! error "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card"

This really stress me out,last month I can add payment on my account,but now I can't it keep giving me this error "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card. I put the correct info but it wont letting me set the payment.Someone have the same problem like me? need help

:)

NormanMandahi, Dec 21, 2018

2. Can't add debit card, getting error "check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card."

Hello,

I can't add my Visa debit card. Getting error Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card. I've been using this card without any issues. I'm from India.

• Does anyone have experience with this issue?
    • How could I solve this?

Joseph V. Michael, Dec 21, 2018
  3. "You might have entered incorrect payment info"

I have been buying music all morning, using my Windows Phone 8X through the marketplace with no problems. Suddenly, I'm getting an error message that says "you might have entered incorrect payment info. Go to settings > wallet to check your payment info,
    then try again." This has been going on for at least an hour. My bank did send me a fraud warning a bit ago but they swear my card is cleared for use. Please help me before I tear my hair out.

AriannaArbolaez, Dec 21, 2018
  4. Steve0702 Win User

Can't add payment! error "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card"

Can't get this info right now. Check back in a little while.

Thank you for the info it worked for me thank you

Steve0702, Dec 21, 2018
Thema:

Can't add payment! error "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card"

1. Can't add payment! error "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card" - Similar Threads - Can't add payment

2. Error: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card, when adding a...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Error: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card, when adding a...: once i am trying to add a new card for payment method on the Cardholder Name column keep showing Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card. but i have already double check the info is correct. may i know why? ***Original title: cant add new...
  3. How do you remove you credit card info on your xbox 1

How do you remove you credit card info on your xbox 1: I would like to remove my creditcard info from my account asap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-do-you-remove-you-credit-card-info-on-your/0e271081-ea1d-4b1f-8f18-b3205bc9a8c8
  4. BSOD no error info?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD no error info?: I've been having multiple blue screens but every single time it doesn't gather error info. It just sticks at zero percent! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-no-error-info/82c51048-68fa-47be-8e6c-7e78eea258c9
  5. Info

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Info: How can i download itunes app in my new laptop. Cause it does’nt let me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/info/978215c6-4e40-4eaf-9a40-47dae5dc7925
  6. entering info on secured websites closes website

entering info on secured websites closes website: whenever I try to enter info or process a transaction on secured websites my screen disappears. For instance if I try to make a transfer of funds on my Banks website my screen disappears....
  7. Can't add a Credit Card as payment method.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't add a Credit Card as payment method.: Hi. I was trying to buy "Sea of Thieves" from Microsoft Store and wanted to use Credit Card as payment method. Whenever, wherever and however i tried to type in the Card information, when i clicked to save it i got a message saying : "Check the info that you entered. It...
  8. Can't add debit card, getting error "check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info...

Can't add debit card, getting error "check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info...: Hello, I can't add my Visa debit card. Getting error Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card. I've been using this card without any issues. I'm from India. Does anyone have experience with this issue? How could I solve this?...
  9. Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card. | Microsoft Store

Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card. | Microsoft Store: Hello, I can't add my Visa debit card. Getting error Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card. I've been using this card without any issues. I'm from India. Does anyone have experience with this issue? How could I solve this?...
  10. AFS Error Info

in Windows 10 Support
    AFS Error Info: When I click to start some programs, I get this AFS Error Info window. After clicking OK, I then get the UAC window. Except for the extra step, nothing goes wrong--it's just annoying. Sometimes programs requiring a UAC show this AFS error, sometimes not. Anyone have any idea...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. check the info you entered. it doesnt match the info for this card.

2. check the info you entered. it doesnt match the info for this card

3. xbox payments says check the info you entered. it doesnt match the info for this card

4. microsoft card name does not match,
  5. Check the info that you entered. It doesnt match the info for this card. ,
  6. name doesnt match card info azure,
  7. check the info you entered. it doesnt match the info for this card error why,
  8. cant add the payment,
  9. microsoft store name on card does not match,
  10. check the info you entered it doesnt match the info for this card,
  11. check the info you entered Microsoft,
  12. check the info you entered. it doesnt match the info for this card xbox error,
  13. check the info that you entered it doesnt match the info on the card,
  14. check the info you entered,
  15. microsoft payment name doesnt match card