Windows 10: Can't add payment! error "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card"

Discus and support Can't add payment! error "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card" in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; This really stress me out,last month I can add payment on my account,but now I can't it keep giving me this error "Check the info you entered. It... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by NormanMandahi, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Can't add payment! error "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card"

This really stress me out,last month I can add payment on my account,but now I can't it keep giving me this error "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card. I put the correct info but it wont letting me set the payment.Someone have the same problem like me? need help

:)

NormanMandahi, Dec 21, 2018

2. Can't add debit card, getting error "check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card."

Hello,

I can't add my Visa debit card. Getting error Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card. I've been using this card without any issues. I'm from India.

• Does anyone have experience with this issue?
    • How could I solve this?

Joseph V. Michael, Dec 21, 2018
  3. "You might have entered incorrect payment info"

I have been buying music all morning, using my Windows Phone 8X through the marketplace with no problems. Suddenly, I'm getting an error message that says "you might have entered incorrect payment info. Go to settings > wallet to check your payment info,
    then try again." This has been going on for at least an hour. My bank did send me a fraud warning a bit ago but they swear my card is cleared for use. Please help me before I tear my hair out.

AriannaArbolaez, Dec 21, 2018
  4. Steve0702 Win User

Can't add payment! error "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card"

Can't get this info right now. Check back in a little while.

Thank you for the info it worked for me thank you

Steve0702, Dec 21, 2018
Thema:

Can't add payment! error "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card"

1. Can't add payment! error "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card" - Similar Threads - Can't add payment

2. Error: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card: Hello!I have a problem with adding card to my account. I am living in Kazakhstan and have kazakhstani card, but when I try to add card in region India, I can't add card and here's error: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card...
  3. Error: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card: Hello!I have a problem with adding card to my account. I am living in Kazakhstan and have kazakhstani card, but when I try to add card in region India, I can't add card and here's error: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card...
  4. Error: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card."

"Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.": I got that response when trying to add my card on microsoft account page through a web browser. My credit card info is all correct. I use it on PayPal, Apple's iTunes and App Store, Google Play, yet Microsoft seems confused. I also tried adding the payment method on Microsoft...
  6. Error "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card": Dear Microsoft Team,It is to info that i am facing issue while submitting my details while creating Azure Free account i have also confirm from my bank all my details are accurate and card is active too with all service enable but always getting error "Check the info you...
  7. Error "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Error "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card": Dear Microsoft Team,It is to info that i am facing issue while submitting my details while creating Azure Free account i have also confirm from my bank all my details are accurate and card is active too with all service enable but always getting error "Check the info you...
  8. Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.: If we add a new international, online, merchant transactions activated Visa/Master Card debit card, renewal of Windows office 365 subscription is near impossible for Indian customers due to "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." this message....
  9. Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.: Hello ,I am trying to create a free account. I am from INDIA.When I added a visa/MasterCard with all the details on the card it says " check the info you entered,It doesn't match the info for this card."I checked the forum before putting up the question but it is not helping....
  10. Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.

Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.: Hello ,I am trying to create a free account. I am from INDIA.When I added a visa/MasterCard with all the details on the card it says " check the info you entered,It doesn't match the info for this card."I checked the forum before putting up the question but it is not helping....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. check the info you entered. it doesnt match the info for this card.

2. check the info you entered. it doesnt match the info for this card

3. xbox payments says check the info you entered. it doesnt match the info for this card

4. check the info that you entered. it does not match the info on this card,
  5. check the info you entered. it doesnt match the info for this card. how to fix,
  6. check the info you entered it does not match the for this card,
  7. xbox Check the info you entered. It doesnt match the info for this card.,
  8. azure visa card check Check the info you entered,
  9. the name doesnt match this card xbox,
  10. cant add debit card to Xbox account,
  11. microsoft card name does not match,
  12. Check the info that you entered. It doesnt match the info for this card. ,
  13. name doesnt match card info azure,
  14. check the info you entered. it doesnt match the info for this card error why,
  15. cant add the payment