Windows 10: Can't Add personal Account

Discus and support Can't Add personal Account in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, this is Luther I am having problems adding a personal account to Microsoft store. Each Time I try i always get the "Cant use personal Account... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by luthergray, May 14, 2021.

1. Can't Add personal Account

Hello, this is Luther I am having problems adding a personal account to Microsoft store. Each Time I try i always get the "Cant use personal Account use school or work account instead". I wanted to know is there a fix or is this permanently.

:)

luthergray, May 14, 2021
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 14, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 14, 2021
  4. Can't Add personal Account

Unable to update Microsoft account personal info. Can't use the Store with error: "Your account is missing some key info"

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with editing Microsoft account and accessing Windows Store, we will help you with this issue.

I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to log-in Live.com/ Outlook.com from the Microsoft account you are facing issue with.

Try to edit your personal information from the browser and check if the issue persists.

If the issue still persists,

Step 2: I suggest you to log-in to your user account from different browser on different browser, try to edit your personal information and check if the issue persists.

Step 3: If the issue still persists, I suggest you to run Microsoft account troubleshooter.

Link: Microsoft
    Account troubleshooter

The following issues are checked by the Microsoft Account Troubleshooter program:
    • Corrupt Microsoft Account settings
    • Can’t connect to the sync service
    • Problems with Microsoft account Policy
    • Microsoft Account required
    • Connection issues due to proxy or certificate issues
    • Problem with system registration
    • Signed in with a guest account, or Roaming User Profiles enabled
    • You are not connected to the Internet
    • Proxy Settings
    • You have reached your daily sync quote
    • Sync your settings is turned off
    • Check system not activated.

Hope it helps. Try the above and reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, May 14, 2021
Thema:

Can't Add personal Account

1. Can't Add personal Account - Similar Threads - Can't Add personal

2. Can't add child account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't add child account: Hi,I am trying to add another child account to my computer but it doesn't let me. If I go through inviting his outlook account "add a family member" in settings it sends the invite I then accept it but he is not listed in the accounts.I think somehow I have got it confused as...
  3. Can't add child account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't add child account: Hi,I am trying to add another child account to my computer but it doesn't let me. If I go through inviting his outlook account "add a family member" in settings it sends the invite I then accept it but he is not listed in the accounts.I think somehow I have got it confused as...
  4. can't add an account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't add an account: HelloWant to add my wife to my laptop. Get this message https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-add-an-account/08aec03f-7f97-4aaa-b352-2be43e354017
  5. can't add an account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't add an account: HelloWant to add my wife to my laptop. Get this message https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-add-an-account/08aec03f-7f97-4aaa-b352-2be43e354017
  6. Can't add personal account to Windows Store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't add personal account to Windows Store.: Hello, i have a problem. I can't add personal account to Windows Store. I have only button "Add a business account", but I want to add a personal account, not a business. [ATTACH] Also I don't have option to add a personal Microsoft account. I can only add business or...
  7. Can't add account to Mail.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't add account to Mail.: I press and press the Add Account button and it does nothing , i also cant login to microsoft store as well submitted by /u/ilovefood322 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eghpav/cant_add_account_to_mail/
  8. Can't add personal account to onedrive!!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't add personal account to onedrive!!!: I right click the onedrive icon in the taskbar and select settings. I press on add account and type in the email that for the account that I want to add. it the shows an account of my work email and an option to select another account. so I type in the personal email again,...
  9. Can't add personal photo as Background.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't add personal photo as Background.: When I try to use Picture option to select an image of my own for a Background nothing happens when I click on the Browse button. The Browse button works if I select Slideshow, but not for Picture. Suggestions? 35976
  10. Can't add a new account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't add a new account: I log in as administrator. When I click on Add someone else to this PC all I get is a new window that disappears instantly. Found out you can't do it as inbuilt administrator. 67530