Windows 10: Can't add school account with error 80070002

Discus and support Can't add school account with error 80070002 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello! I'm trying to add my school account to my Windows 10 laptop. But when I try adding my account in the Settings app by clicking on "Set up a Work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by 2, May 19, 2020.

1. 2
    2 Win User

Can't add school account with error 80070002

Hello! I'm trying to add my school account to my Windows 10 laptop. But when I try adding my account in the Settings app by clicking on "Set up a Work or School account" button, this screen shows up:

Can't add school account with error 80070002 b6c24a60-650b-4338-8107-58fbb580f197?upload=true.png

I'm running Windows 10 Pro, version 1909, build 18363.836.

Windows Update says there are no updates to install.

I've already tried the DISM tool to rebuild the image, and have used sfc /scannow for check for errors. Both show no problems with my system.

I have tried rebooting my computer multiple times.

How can I fix this issue?

:)

2. fkreuz Win User

Cannot Install Windows 10 Error 80070002

I want to install Windows 10 from my Windows 7 Professional SP1. After downloading the 3 GB Installation files, while installing it always get the Error 80070002 message. I already turn delete my windows/softwaredistribution/download files, done the clean
    booting, my antivirus and firewall and also follow the steps in this article:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/windows-update-error-80070002#1TC=windows-7

But it keeps on failling. Any suggestions?

fkreuz, May 19, 2020
  3. School and Work account 'error' notification - how to turn off?

Hello,

We still need more information for us to assist and isolate this school and work account error you're getting. Kindly answer the following questions:

• What exactly are you accessing when this error appears?
    • Have you made any recent changes prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • We also wait for the screenshot if there's any.

We'll wait for your reply.

Michelle Vil, May 19, 2020
  4. Can't add school account with error 80070002

2 school accounts

Hello Harry,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you are facing issues with syncing data of OneDrive from your School account, then I suggest you to follow the steps to

fix OneDrive sync problems

However, if you want to add your School’s OneDrive account to your Windows 10 computer, then please follow the steps

how do I merge my personal and school Microsoft accounts?

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, May 19, 2020
Thema:

Can't add school account with error 80070002

1. Can't add school account with error 80070002 - Similar Threads - Can't add school

2. Can't add school account to my laptop; error code 80192EE7

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't add school account to my laptop; error code 80192EE7: Hi all,I cannot add my bussiness account to my laptop. I have tried restarting my computer but it does not work. Every time it will show something went wrong.Any suggestions?Thanks....
  3. Can't add or work school account on domain computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't add or work school account on domain computers: Got into the office this morning and tried to add a work account to a user's computer. It no longer allows me to and gives me the message below. How can I fix this so my users are allowed to add accounts under their profiles?I added two group policy objects yesterday for an...
  4. Can't add or work school account on domain computers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't add or work school account on domain computers: Got into the office this morning and tried to add a work account to a user's computer. It no longer allows me to and gives me the message below. How can I fix this so my users are allowed to add accounts under their profiles?I added two group policy objects yesterday for an...
  5. Windows 11: Can't add work/school account

Windows 11: Can't add work/school account: We have new machines that our company is trying to set up for work use by employees. They come with Windows 10. Upon taking the machine out of the box and setting it up with the employees WORK Microsoft account, it wouldn't let me install Windows 11 even though the machine...
  6. Why can't I add my school account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why can't I add my school account: It used to work perfectly. My university provides me with Microsoft 365 for free because I am a student. My free McAfee anti-virus which came with my laptop recently expired, and I checked Windows Defender, which revealed that I had no anti-virus protection. When I tried to...
  7. Why can't I add my school account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I add my school account: It used to work perfectly. My university provides me with Microsoft 365 for free because I am a student. My free McAfee anti-virus which came with my laptop recently expired, and I checked Windows Defender, which revealed that I had no anti-virus protection. When I tried to...
  8. Why can't I add my school account

9. Help, trying to sign in with school account and getting error 80070002

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help, trying to sign in with school account and getting error 80070002: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Jirt2000 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ijh2q8/help_trying_to_sign_in_with_school_account_and/
  10. Can't add school\work account to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't add school\work account to Windows 10: The title shows it all. Since some close time I haven't been able to login or add my school account (office365) to my PC. I can add it to certain apps and services, but I couldn't add it to my Windows settings, it shows me an error while applying my school policy. The...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 80070002 school account

2. cant add school account 80070002