Windows 10: Can't add school\work account to Windows 10

Discus and support Can't add school\work account to Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The title shows it all. Since some close time I haven't been able to login or add my school account (office365) to my PC. I can add it to certain... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mohammed Noaman Atassi, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Can't add school\work account to Windows 10

The title shows it all.

Since some close time I haven't been able to login or add my school account (office365) to my PC.

I can add it to certain apps and services, but I couldn't add it to my Windows settings, it shows me an error while applying my school policy.

The error is (CAAC0003), and says "DeviceCapReached".

Now I thought that it might be unable to enroll because I have too many devices connected to my school account, but I only have 3 devices: Surface 3 Pro, Lumia 950XL and a desktop PC (which I'm trying to add my school account to right now).

:)

Mohammed Noaman Atassi, Aug 21, 2019

2. 2 school accounts

Hello Harry,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you are facing issues with syncing data of OneDrive from your School account, then I suggest you to follow the steps to

fix OneDrive sync problems

However, if you want to add your School’s OneDrive account to your Windows 10 computer, then please follow the steps

how do I merge my personal and school Microsoft accounts?

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Aug 21, 2019
  3. Can't remove a Work or School account from Windows 10

I found I could not delete the work or school account, because it was likely controlled by a domain controller, which I could no longer log onto.

I found the solution below DOES work, as described by the user Pvandamcom2

Steps:

- In Control Panel, User Accounts, select your account

- Select "instead log on with a local account" and follow the steps

- Then logon, go back to accounts, and go to Access to work and school account

- Click Disconnect for the Work or School Account. The work account dissappeared

- Last step, go back and change logon to be with Microsoft Account instead of
    local account

The work account is no longer displayed

Gary in San Diego, Aug 21, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Can't add school\work account to Windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Aug 21, 2019
Thema:

Can't add school\work account to Windows 10

1. Can't add school\work account to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Can't add schoolwork

2. can't add an account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't add an account: HelloWant to add my wife to my laptop. Get this message https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-add-an-account/08aec03f-7f97-4aaa-b352-2be43e354017
  3. can't add an account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't add an account: HelloWant to add my wife to my laptop. Get this message https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-add-an-account/08aec03f-7f97-4aaa-b352-2be43e354017
  4. Can't add a password to administrator account windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't add a password to administrator account windows 10: Dear Microsoft Community,I have a rack of eight Windows 10 Dell computers. On all of them, the administrator account has no password. When I try to add a password I'm asked for the old password, and I just tab over to the new password because there isn't any password, and I'm...
  5. Can't add a password to administrator account windows 10

Can't add a password to administrator account windows 10: Dear Microsoft Community,I have a rack of eight Windows 10 Dell computers. On all of them, the administrator account has no password. When I try to add a password I'm asked for the old password, and I just tab over to the new password because there isn't any password, and I'm...
  6. Can't add a password to administrator account windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Can't add a Google account in Windows 10 for calendar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't add a Google account in Windows 10 for calendar: Link Here is exactly what happened. When I clicked on Google, it says creating account. What should happen after that is that one login page of Google should pop up, which doesnt in the video. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks...
  8. Can't add Gmail account to "mail" on Window 10

Can't add Gmail account to "mail" on Window 10: Hi, I am using Zenbook flip 15 and I have tried 4 solutions already (as shown below) and none of them worked. 1. The most common solution: advanced setting and typing imap.gmail.com:993 and smtp.gmail.com:465 2. enable IMAP on my gmail account 3. check if firewall...
  9. Can't Add Google Account to Windows

Can't Add Google Account to Windows: Initially, I couldn't add my gmail account to Windows Calendar. I've tried the IMAP fix, and used the advanced setup setting, but no luck. Now, I can't add my gmail account to Windows through the settings tab. I'm getting error code 0x8000000b. My system is up to date. I've...
  10. Can't add a new account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't add a new account: I log in as administrator. When I click on Add someone else to this PC all I get is a new window that disappears instantly. Found out you can't do it as inbuilt administrator. 67530

Users found this page by searching for:

1. CAAC0003

2. error code CAAC0003

3. error caac0003

4. caac003,
  5. How to login with work or school account on windows 10,
  6. work or school account assigned by org or login through windows,
  7. windows 10 add user That work or school account,
  8. cant add my school acc to windows 10,
  9. erro code caac0003,
  10. windows login error caac0003,
  11. caac0003 error,