Windows 10: Can't add Toolbar with Quick Launch in Windows 10 Enterprise

Discus and support Can't add Toolbar with Quick Launch in Windows 10 Enterprise in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've been using Quick Launch for years and adding it to my taskbar with ease since it was phased out of Windows. The problem I'm having is that when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DarwinTX, Aug 23, 2019.

1. DarwinTX Win User

Can't add Toolbar with Quick Launch in Windows 10 Enterprise

I've been using Quick Launch for years and adding it to my taskbar with ease since it was phased out of Windows. The problem I'm having is that when I right click on the taskbar, the options for adding toolbars don't even show up. Is this something I/T has to address or am I looking in the wrong place? Thanks in advance...

:)

DarwinTX, Aug 23, 2019
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Win10Pro: Quick Launch toolbar is in the wrong place. Any way to move it to the left end of the toolbar?

Hi,

In the Quick Launch toolbar, you can add or remove shortcuts so that you have easy access to items you frequently use from the Quick Launch Toolbar. To move the Quick Launch toolbar to the left side of the task bar, you can follow the steps below:

• Unlock the taskbar. Press right-click on the taskbar, and uncheck Lock all taskbars.
    • Click and hold on the dotted separator line at the left of the Quick Launch toolbar and drag it to the left.
    • When you are finished, lock the taskbar. Press right-click on the taskbar, and check
      Lock all taskbars.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Aug 23, 2019
  3. Edwin Win User
    Add or Remove Quick Launch toolbar in Windows 10

Good one Shawn!
    Is it possible to add a user created 'New Toolbar' to the 'switchable' permanent list?

Can't add Toolbar with Quick Launch in Windows 10 Enterprise [​IMG]

Edwin, Aug 23, 2019
  4. wflint2 Win User

windows 10 quick launch toolbar disappears on restart

After finally finding an article explaining how to add the quick launch toolbar to the task bar in Windows 10, my elation was short-lived as, after each re-start, it disappeared and required a fresh installation.

This occurred after many attempts to add the quick launch toolbar regardless of which browser was used; Edge, Internet Explorer, or Firefox.

I really like using the quick launch toolbar so any help allowing me to keep it in the task bar would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

wflint2, Aug 23, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't add Toolbar with Quick Launch in Windows 10 Enterprise - Similar Threads - Can't add Toolbar

2. When will Microsoft add the new toolbar function back? It's kind of like a quick launch...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will Microsoft add the new toolbar function back? It's kind of like a quick launch...: I have one folder on my computer with layers of multiple folders that I use all the time every day. With every Windows upgrade, I have always added the folder back to the bottom toolbar. It makes getting to my files much quicker. All I had to do was click on the folder name...
  3. Quick Launch Toolbar Icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Quick Launch Toolbar Icons: The icons in my Quick Launch toolbar seem to change sizes after reboot ... and sometimes even without a reboot. Sometimes they're the same height at the regular toolbar, and sometimes they're smaller. When smaller they're really too small and make the Quick Launch toolbar...
  4. Quick Launch is Not Available as a Toolbar on the Taskbar

Quick Launch is Not Available as a Toolbar on the Taskbar: SYMPTOMS: When you right-click the taskbar and point to Toolbars, Quick Launch is not visible. Also, Quick Launch is not enabled by default as a toolbar on the taskbar. MORE INFORMATION: Windows 10 lets you pin your programs to the taskbar like users of Windows 7 and...
  5. Windows 10 icon size in added Quick Launch toolbar

Windows 10 icon size in added Quick Launch toolbar: I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and my Quick Launch toolbar icons are too big even when set to Small icons in View. They are bigger than the regular pinned icons which are set to small via the Taskbar settings. When I login as a different user on the same machine...
  6. Clicking Quick Launch Toolbar to Close The Program

Clicking Quick Launch Toolbar to Close The Program: When I click on the icons in the Quick Launch Toolbar, it opens the program up, but when I click it again, instead of closing it nothing happens. How do I get the Quick Launch Toolbar icons to close it if it's open and open if it's closed when I clicked them?...
  7. Windows 10 icon size in added Quick Launch toolbar

Windows 10 icon size in added Quick Launch toolbar: I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and my Quick Launch toolbar icons are too big even when set to Small icons in View. They are bigger than the regular pinned icons which are set to small via the Taskbar settings. When I login as a different user on the same machine...
  8. Quick launch toolbar folder is removed periodically

in Windows 10 Support
    Quick launch toolbar folder is removed periodically: My Quick launch folder disappears from the taskbar after using CCleaner. Is there a special assigned place, or a registry setting for this folder not to be removed from the taskbar? 116767
  9. Quick Launch toolbar stuck

Quick Launch toolbar stuck: Hello, I have messed up the taskbar, I "think" with Winaero Tweaker, trying to get the white text back so I can read anything (enable disable then enable colored title bars fixed that). While I did get the black text to turn white, either with the colored title bars or Aero...
  10. Add or Remove Quick Launch toolbar in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Quick Launch toolbar in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Quick Launch toolbar in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Quick Launch toolbar in Windows 10 Windows includes a special application desktop toolbar called the taskbar that shows on the bottom of a display screen by default. The taskbar allows you to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 cant add toolbar