Windows 10: can't add user

Discus and support can't add user in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I successfully installed Windows 10 yesterday on my PC. Now, I want to add another account for me. But the " Family and Other Users " doesn't let... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gamingraftaar, Dec 13, 2021.

1. can't add user

Hi, I successfully installed Windows 10 yesterday on my PC. Now, I want to add another account for me. But the " Family and Other Users " doesn't let me add more accounts. I tried both options - to Add a Family Member and Add Someone else to this PC, but neither of them is working. It shows that a click has been made but doesn't respond to it. I tried restarting my computer and checked internet connection. All is working fine except for adding an account. Is there a way I can fix that. Please help.

:)

Gamingraftaar, Dec 13, 2021
  2. Kreij Win User

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Dec 13, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 13, 2021
  4. jmcslob Win User

can't add user

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool can't add user :cool:

jmcslob, Dec 13, 2021
Thema:

can't add user

1. can't add user - Similar Threads - can't add user

2. Add a User

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Add a User: On a second PC, I try to add a user MyselF as on other PC. Click on Settings. It shows the user on top left corner immediately - it is myself as I want, and I am an administrator. But what do I do then? Click on the photo does nothing. I can't see an OK.I created a folder for...
  3. Can't add azure user account into work or school users

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't add azure user account into work or school users: I can't add my azure AD account to my laptop also I have checked other laptop works fine it's something went weird with this one, please guide...
  4. Can't add azure user account into work or school users

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't add azure user account into work or school users: I can't add my azure AD account to my laptop also I have checked other laptop works fine it's something went weird with this one, please guide...
  5. Can't add azure user account into work or school users

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. can't add user

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't add user: Hi, I successfully installed Windows 10 yesterday on my PC. Now, I want to add another account for me. But the " Family and Other Users " doesn't let me add more accounts. I tried both options - to Add a Family Member and Add Someone else to this PC, but neither of them is...
  7. Can't add new pin to user account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't add new pin to user account: Every time i try to add password to my user profile its saying "no internet connection detected please reconect" But I'm connected to the internet, everything online is working tried to troubleshoot and repair, its saying no issues. I don't know what else to do? submitted...
  8. Can't seem to add a new user

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't seem to add a new user: Hey there! I've started in a new school recently and we got our school account info, that we use for stuff like office 365 and generally getting into the school PCs. So I wanted to add that same user account into my PC, but I can't seem to figure out how. I'm running the...
  9. Add users

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Add users: Hello everyone! I want to add another user to the computer in WINDOWS 10 and when I log in to add a user in the family and other people the window that opens just does not respond appears to me only white background .. Is there a way to reset it? Thank you!...
  10. Can't add user via command line

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't add user via command line: I am trying to add a user via the command line through a virtual pc I added with VMWare. I'm running windows 10, and unable to add because this is what I get when I open CMD: I can't go beyond this point, I keep getting error messages. Any help would be deeply appreciated....