Windows 10: cant add visa debit card

Discus and support cant add visa debit card in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have a international visa debit card.im unable to add it to Microsoft payment account...its repeatedly asking me to correct the info given..... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by VivilRajkumar, Jul 5, 2020.

1. cant add visa debit card

I have a international visa debit card.im unable to add it to Microsoft payment account...its repeatedly asking me to correct the info given..

:)

VivilRajkumar, Jul 5, 2020

2. Cannot add my SBI Visa Debit Card to Microsoft Store

Whenever I try to add my SBI Visa debit card, it displays error message that "Entered info does not match with info for this card." While I am doing that all right. Tried my Bank of Baroda Visa Card.. but same issue is there. Please help as I need to buy
    some apps from microsoft store on windows 10.

Sagarkumar Radadiya, Jul 5, 2020
  3. garym123 Win User
    I can't add my VISA debit card in my Wallet.

Visa debit cards can be used but some banks have the debit account setup so they can not be used as a credit card.

Most Debit Cards work as Credit Cards (if they have Logo like VISA or MASTERCARD) which means you're making payments directly against your personal bank account instead of going through a creditor.

However if your card only says DEBIT, there's a chance your bank does not authorize the use of DEBIT card as form of payment and its meant to only give you access to an ATM machine.

garym123, Jul 5, 2020
  4. Kededo Win User

cant add visa debit card

I can't add my VISA debit card in my Wallet.

My debit card has the Visa Electron logo on it and it doesn't have the word DEBIT on it... and my contract with the bank says that I can do online purchases with it.

Kededo, Jul 5, 2020
Thema:

cant add visa debit card

1. cant add visa debit card - Similar Threads - cant add visa

2. PAYMENT OPTION - ADD CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PAYMENT OPTION - ADD CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD: I can't add a payment method with BCA Bank Central Asia debit card, the issue I'm facing is with the cardholder name. I'm from Indonesia, please help me...
  3. PAYMENT OPTION - ADD CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PAYMENT OPTION - ADD CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD: I can't add a payment method with BCA Bank Central Asia debit card, the issue I'm facing is with the cardholder name. I'm from Indonesia, please help me...
  4. cant use my debit card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant use my debit card: I entered my debit card details correct and it says that "Check the info that you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card" and it is shown beneath my card number I have checked my card number several times its coorrect but yet shows the same.I tried another debit...
  5. cant use my debit card

cant use my debit card: I entered my debit card details correct and it says that "Check the info that you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card" and it is shown beneath my card number I have checked my card number several times its coorrect but yet shows the same.I tried another debit...
  6. UNABLE TO ADD VISA CARD

UNABLE TO ADD VISA CARD: I am unable to add visa card in microsoft account, it is an international debit card and the international payment service has been activated through net banking, every details is correctly entered. still the error message is reflected... Check the info you entered. It...
  7. UNABLE TO ADD VISA CARD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UNABLE TO ADD VISA CARD: I am unable to add visa card in microsoft account, it is an international debit card and the international payment service has been activated through net banking, every details is correctly entered. still the error message is reflected... Check the info you entered. It...
  8. NOT ACCEPTING MY VISA GLOBAL INTERNATIONAL DEBIT CARD INDIA THAT IS ENABLE FOR...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    NOT ACCEPTING MY VISA GLOBAL INTERNATIONAL DEBIT CARD INDIA THAT IS ENABLE FOR...: HI, I AM ALOK INDIA I WANT TO PURCHASE AN APPLICATION NAMED " FLODIA DIAGRAM " BUT I AM ALWAYS FACING ISSUE . MICROSOFT STORE NOT ACCEPTING MY VISA GLOBAL INTERNATIONAL DEBIT CARD INDIA WITH AN ERROR MASSAGE "Check the info you entered. It...
  9. I can't add debit card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't add debit card: I tried to add a debit card from microsoft site it is showing " check the info you entered. it doesn't match the info for this card". I checked my details but it was correct , then i tried the same with other card but it shows the same response. I'm from india....
  10. Cannot add my SBI Visa Debit Card to Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot add my SBI Visa Debit Card to Microsoft Store: Whenever I try to add my SBI Visa debit card, it displays error message that "Entered info does not match with info for this card." While I am doing that all right. Tried my Bank of Baroda Visa Card.. but same issue is there. Please help as I need to buy some apps from...