Windows 10: Cant adjust pc Brightness

Discus and support Cant adjust pc Brightness in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My notebook stopped working the hotkeys FN F8 FN 9 to increase/decrease brightness . When i go to windows settings > color calibration, it displays... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ca10c3sar, Jan 19, 2017.

1. ca10c3sar Win User

Cant adjust pc Brightness

My notebook stopped working the hotkeys FN F8 FN 9 to increase/decrease brightness .
    When i go to windows settings > color calibration, it displays that pop up:

I already deleted and reinstalled my graphics drivers, but don't solved the problem;
    Cant adjust pc Brightness [​IMG]

:)

ca10c3sar, Jan 19, 2017

2. I cant adjust brightness on Windows 10

cant adjust brightness on my pc since I have updated to windows 10

saddikaibani, Jan 19, 2017
  3. Windows 10 unable to adjust pc brightness

Original Title: Windows 10

After updated to windows 10 yesterday, i cant adjusting my pc brightness. it is cant be done either by using shortcut key or the manually adjusting.

The attention and help is kindly appreciated.

Albertambas, Jan 19, 2017
  4. dencal Win User

Open Settings....click on System.....see attachment.

dencal, Jan 19, 2017
  5. ca10c3sar Win User
    Guys i solved the problem, were a monitor driver installed by team viewer, i removed it and my hotkeys and brightness are working now.

ca10c3sar, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Cant adjust pc Brightness - Similar Threads - Cant adjust Brightness

2. I cant adjust my brightness

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant adjust my brightness: When I go into settings and adjust the brightness settings it does nothing, when I use my laptop key to adjust the brightness it still doesnt work and for some reason the brightness icon is missing....
  3. I cant adjust my brightness

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant adjust my brightness: When I go into settings and adjust the brightness settings it does nothing, when I use my laptop key to adjust the brightness it still doesnt work and for some reason the brightness icon is missing....
  4. adjust brightness

in Windows 10 Customization
    adjust brightness: i have no option to off automatic brightness option and i'm unable to adjust my screen brightness https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adjust-brightness/51c87999-a4c8-48c8-a9b8-c7e1dd88f581
  5. Adjust brightness

Adjust brightness: Hey I have the same monitor as you, as well as the same problem. I was just curious if you ended up figuring out the issue. I have looked up everything and even as you did find a visual down loader for brightness & I have had the same results. Get back to me on the question...
  6. Brightness adjuster not there

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Brightness adjuster not there: The brightness adjuster is not in the action center. I've tried going into power settings to enable it under 'display' but it isn't there either. My keyboard's hotkeys dont work for it either despite all other hotkeys working. I've also tried uninstalling and disabling my...
  7. I cant adjust my brightness

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cant adjust my brightness: My laptop was running slow, so I decided to reset my laptop. After that, my laptop worked faster. But when I tried to adjust the screen brightness, it won't work. The screen is too bright. I've watched many youtube videos and still couldn't fix it....
  8. No brightness adjustment

No brightness adjustment: My laptop just updated and now there isn't a way to adjust the brightness. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/no-brightness-adjustment/ef0a1ba1-056c-430e-9793-7ce72f5eabf9
  9. cant adjust the brightness

cant adjust the brightness: help I cant adjust the brightness of my screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/cant-adjust-the-brightness/edc5aa74-2e7a-408b-9c42-4171a414391a
  10. Windows 10 - Cant adjust brightness

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 - Cant adjust brightness: I recently purchased an hp pavilion desktop + 24" monitor combo. Its running windows 10. When I first boot it up, I looked for updates. There were 8 updates. I updated everything. Both before and after updating, there was no option to change the brightness. I spent a while...