Windows 10: Can't "APPLY" changes on printing preferences

Discus and support Can't "APPLY" changes on printing preferences in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hello, I would like to seek on how to fix a problem in my EPSON L310 printer. If I choose "color" I cant apply it to effect change. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LangreoStephen, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Can't "APPLY" changes on printing preferences

hello,

I would like to seek on how to fix a problem in my EPSON L310 printer.
    If I choose "color" I cant apply it to effect change.

Can't "APPLY" changes on printing preferences e14bd984-803f-45cb-8140-ea91b72677e5?upload=true.png

:)

LangreoStephen, Oct 10, 2019

2. Change Preferences in Print

How do I change Print Preferences? Sending a document to print, there is no option to choose
    color print. I need to be able to choose if I want just black or color.

The printer is not the problem because:

• The HP Printer will print color if I'm sending from a website or a screen shot.
    • When choosing to copy from the printer's screen, I can choose color.

MartyLisor, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Can't change printer preferences in Windows 10

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• What exactly happens when you try to go into printer driver settings from Control Panel?
    I suggest you to try the steps given below and check if it helps:

Step 1:

• Type change default printer and hit
      enter.

• Check whether you are able to change the preferences and properties from here.

Step 2:

• Type printers and scanners and hit
      enter.

• Check whether you are able to change the preferences and properties from here.

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Can't "APPLY" changes on printing preferences

printing preferences

Printing preferences are set. when printing either photos or attachments from outlook these preferences are ignored.

how do I make it so that these settings apply to photos and email attachments as well.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Naomi#1234, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Can't "APPLY" changes on printing preferences

1. Can't "APPLY" changes on printing preferences - Similar Threads - Can't APPLY changes

2. Printing Preferences in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printing Preferences in windows 11: After updating my computer to windows 11, l am unable to input account tracking details to enable me to print in my existing environment. The User Authentication/Account Tracking area is greyed out.Printing Preferences-->Basic-->Authentication/Account Tracking...
  3. Print preferences shortcuts locked

Print preferences shortcuts locked: Wife and I got new computers recently both running Windows 10 Home. Now our printer will not let us print on both sides automatically as we've done in the recent past on same printer. All the printer choices are locked, and it says to do it manually to print on the other...
  4. Print preferences shortcuts locked

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print preferences shortcuts locked: Wife and I got new computers recently both running Windows 10 Home. Now our printer will not let us print on both sides automatically as we've done in the recent past on same printer. All the printer choices are locked, and it says to do it manually to print on the other...
  5. disable "Let the app change my printing preferences"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    disable "Let the app change my printing preferences": I need your help to permentaly disable the "Let the app change my printing preferences" because this feature does not reflect my printer settings....
  6. disable "Let the app change my printing preferences"

disable "Let the app change my printing preferences": I need your help to permentaly disable the "Let the app change my printing preferences" because this feature does not reflect my printer settings....
  7. disable "Let the app change my printing preferences"

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Can't change App Volume and Device preferences

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't change App Volume and Device preferences: [ATTACH] Does anyone know how to fix this problem? I can't find anything online about it. I usually have things that I can change. but for some reason they aren't here anymore...
  9. Printing preferences zoomed in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing preferences zoomed in: Hello, can anyone tell me what can cause the printing preferences on this printer to be zoomed in? I have tried uninstalling driver, reinstalling, remove device and it keeps doing it. It's only for this printer. I'm on Windows 10. Thanks, Andy [ATTACH]...
  10. Can't change installation preferences

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't change installation preferences: Trying to do an Installation/Repair on a W-10 Pro Insider Preview. Reason: Updates fail Won't reset, just says it can't. Using iso from Download Windows 10 Insider Preview Advanced It only allows me to do a clean install. 111849