Windows 10: Can't "APPLY" changes on printing preferences

Discus and support Can't "APPLY" changes on printing preferences in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hello, I would like to seek on how to fix a problem in my EPSON L310 printer. If I choose "color" I cant apply it to effect change. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LangreoStephen, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Can't "APPLY" changes on printing preferences

hello,

I would like to seek on how to fix a problem in my EPSON L310 printer.
    If I choose "color" I cant apply it to effect change.

Can't "APPLY" changes on printing preferences e14bd984-803f-45cb-8140-ea91b72677e5?upload=true.png

:)

LangreoStephen, Oct 10, 2019

2. Change Preferences in Print

How do I change Print Preferences? Sending a document to print, there is no option to choose
    color print. I need to be able to choose if I want just black or color.

The printer is not the problem because:

• The HP Printer will print color if I'm sending from a website or a screen shot.
    • When choosing to copy from the printer's screen, I can choose color.

MartyLisor, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Can't change printer preferences in Windows 10

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• What exactly happens when you try to go into printer driver settings from Control Panel?
    I suggest you to try the steps given below and check if it helps:

Step 1:

• Type change default printer and hit
      enter.

• Check whether you are able to change the preferences and properties from here.

Step 2:

• Type printers and scanners and hit
      enter.

• Check whether you are able to change the preferences and properties from here.

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Can't "APPLY" changes on printing preferences

printing preferences

Printing preferences are set. when printing either photos or attachments from outlook these preferences are ignored.

how do I make it so that these settings apply to photos and email attachments as well.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Naomi#1234, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Can't "APPLY" changes on printing preferences

1. Can't "APPLY" changes on printing preferences - Similar Threads - Can't APPLY changes

2. How to change Windows Spotlight preferences?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to change Windows Spotlight preferences?: Every time I turn on my system, I enjoy seeing the various scenes and landscapes, but the feedback options are extremely limited, and having to wait for an image to appear before i can say "Yes, I like it show me more!" gets annoying. I was hoping there was a way to be more...
  3. Can't Print

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't Print: When I try to print from my laptop (HP Envy) to my printer (HP 8600 Pro) I get a window that says,"Save Print Output As). It will not send the data to the printer although it sees the printer and both are connected to the same network. Can anyone help with this? I'd really...
  4. Change Preferred DNS server

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Change Preferred DNS server: Hello have fresh installation Windows 10 (up to date), version 1803, build 17134.320 In network configuration Prefered DNS server always has value 172.0.0.1. I make the change to my need and after save and flush DNS ipconfig /flushdns value get back to 172.0.0.1 Thank you...
  5. Printing preferences zoomed in

Printing preferences zoomed in: Hello, can anyone tell me what can cause the printing preferences on this printer to be zoomed in? I have tried uninstalling driver, reinstalling, remove device and it keeps doing it. It's only for this printer. I'm on Windows 10. Thanks, Andy [ATTACH]...
  6. change mail attachments preference

in Windows 10 Customization
    change mail attachments preference: I cannot open a email attachments as Adobe is the default and I want to change it. thanks BP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/change-mail-attachments-preference/e0220e60-ebe3-4cdc-a47a-551ed2c14cd6
  7. Can't print

Can't print: Printer driver unavailable need a fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/cant-print/5ccc8e12-522f-44b7-b56b-76e3bc8e00b1
  8. Can't change installation preferences

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't change installation preferences: Trying to do an Installation/Repair on a W-10 Pro Insider Preview. Reason: Updates fail Won't reset, just says it can't. Using iso from Download Windows 10 Insider Preview Advanced It only allows me to do a clean install. 111849
  9. can't print

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can't print: New laptop. Upgraded to Windows 10. Can't print to an HP 7520 which is on wifi. This was the 1st attempt to print on this PC. BUT, when I call up the PROPERTIES for the printer, I CAN PRINT diagnostics....I just can't print documents! And, I've stopped and started the...
  10. Restart needed to apply changes

in Windows 10 Support
    Restart needed to apply changes: Upgraded to Windows 10 six days ago. All worked normally until today, when the message appears at start-up that a re-start is required for changes to take effect. Re-starting only produces the message again. Windows last updated successfully five days ago (Microsoft...