Windows 10: Can't Attach Large Files to Outgoing eM Client Emails

Discus and support Can't Attach Large Files to Outgoing eM Client Emails in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; On my Win 10 computer, I have no problem using eM Client to send emails with a small attachment. For example, I successfully attached a Word file of... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Durango, Mar 26, 2019.

1. Durango Win User

Can't Attach Large Files to Outgoing eM Client Emails

On my Win 10 computer, I have no problem using eM Client to send emails with a small attachment. For example, I successfully attached a Word file of size 13 KB and a jpg file of size 130 KB. But when I tried to attach a larger jpg photo file of 800 KB or a 7.8 MB avi video, the sending stops about half way thru and the email stays in my Outbox. On this computer I use Defender and Malwarebytes Premium, and the paid version of eM Client 7.2.34711.0.

Now, on my older Win 7 computer I have no problem sending any of the above-mentioned attachments. On this computer I use Microsoft Security Essentials, Windows Firewall, the free version of Malwarebytes, and the free version of eM Client 7.2.34711.0.

Does anyone have any idea why I can't attach larger files on my Win 10 computer but can on my Win 7 computer? If the larger outgoing emails are being blocked by one of my AV or security components, how do I stop this from happening? Thanks in Advance

:)

Durango, Mar 26, 2019

2. EM Client-imap or private folders

I believe third Party service. Not outlook for sure. Actual provider name is "eM client" see below for more info on them. Thank you for your help. Duane

eM Client - Official Site

www.emclient.comOfficial site
    eM Client is a full featured email client with a modern and easy to use interface.
    eM Client also offers calendar, tasks, contacts and even chat.

• Download
      Download free version of the best email client as replacement for …
    • Pro Vs. Free
      PRO version of eM Client provides unlimited email accounts, VIP …
    • Support
      Enterprise on-line support center provides quick responses and …
    • Get Free License
      Register and get your eM Client license for free. Best email client …
    • How We Compare
      Compare eM Client with other alternatives like MS Outlook, …
    • Features
      What is eM Client. eM Client is a full featured email client with a …

DuaneSpolar, Mar 26, 2019
  3. Attaching file to outgoing email

I am unable to insert or attach a file to an outgoing email. I'm using Windows 10.

Barbara_648, Mar 26, 2019
  4. Can't Attach Large Files to Outgoing eM Client Emails

email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Mar 26, 2019
Thema:

Can't Attach Large Files to Outgoing eM Client Emails

1. Can't Attach Large Files to Outgoing eM Client Emails - Similar Threads - Can't Attach Large

2. eM Client Mystery Sound Notification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    eM Client Mystery Sound Notification: Any eM Client experts here? I posted the question below several days ago on eM's own user forum and have had no responses. An incoming message arrives while the eM Client window is minimized. When I click the eM icon in the taskbar to open the window, a "ding" sound is...
  3. Can't open attached documents to Emails

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't open attached documents to Emails: I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows Vista just recently and can no longer open pdf documents attached to emails (AOL). I understand that the problem might be caused by my outlook profile but can't find how to resolve? Regards Robert Barrow...
  4. Default email client in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Default email client in File Explorer: I want to update the default program for the Mail recipient shortcut file under the SendTo folder in File Explorer. Currently it is stuck on Windows Live Mail, which I no longer use (I have set Outlook2013 as my default email app in Windows10 settings) I followed the...
  5. New window to Attach a file to email

in Browsers and Email
    New window to Attach a file to email: After I open the new window to attach a file, then click the 'date', it can't sort the file at all. If the fold has a lot of files, I couldn't find the newest one. This is very inconvenient. But in windows 10 explore, it works. How to fix this? [img] 75124
  6. email client

in Browsers and Email
    email client: I have Windows 10 pro and have been using Windows Mail; unfortunately it is erratic syncing and I just lost a valuable folder. It seems ok at times and I like its simplicity because I am at an average tech level. I have had other issues with it so have discontinued use....
  7. attaching files to email

in Browsers and Email
    attaching files to email: I have lost the ability to right click on a photo and choose to send it to an email address. The process starts correctly but Outlook doesn't open a new email as it used to. I could do this previously, went on holiday, came back and could no longer do it. so I don't see that...
  8. eM Client Update

in Browsers and Email
    eM Client Update: A new stable version of eM Client 7.1.30453.0 has been released. Homepage Download Blog Release History (Same as version 7.1.30440.0 which is no longer on the release history page) 7.1.30453.0 Released: Monday, June 12, 2017 eM Client 7.1 - Message encryption with PGP...
  9. Anyone using eM client 7?

in Browsers and Email
    Anyone using eM client 7?: Hi All, just wondering if anyone is using eM client 7? I used version 6 for a while, then uninstalled it. Thanks 60659
  10. eM Client under Build 9926

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    eM Client under Build 9926: I've been unable to get eM Client running under 9926. It apparently installs but doesn't run correctly. I don't want to spend a whole lot of effort at this point getting it to run and will put it aside for now. But if someone here has been able to get it to run then I will...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Attaching a document with emclient

2. em client why does attachments become pdf files

3. Attach file to Em Client