Windows 10: Can't attach PCs to Active Directory

Discus and support Can't attach PCs to Active Directory in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I work as a volunteer in a local charity using Active Directory. I often build PCs installing Windows 10 currently. I install it as a LOCAL... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by grahamm7, Feb 6, 2023.

1. grahamm7 Win User

Can't attach PCs to Active Directory

I work as a volunteer in a local charity using Active Directory. I often build PCs installing Windows 10 currently. I install it as a LOCAL administrator to the PC and NOT an MS Account. When have built the PC the last step is attach it to the Active Directory. But I keep running into you have exceeded your connections on the Active Directory? Bear in mind I do this regularly with new machines or rebuilt machines. So yes I have used my account to login in numerous times on many machines. I have a non-admin account on AD and also an administrator on AD adminstrator for the desktop machi

:)

grahamm7, Feb 6, 2023
  2. KareemM Win User

Windows Hello using active directory

I need to enable Windows Hello on my domain joined PC, through active directory, knowing that my PC is Dell 3576 which runs Windows 10 Pro V16299 and my active directory is running Windows server 2012.

What group polices should I make, what i should do on the PC?

I need it step by step, even if my PC does not support this feature.

KareemM, Feb 6, 2023
  3. Drone Win User
    Directory Size Utility

First of all nice utility, Mindweaver!
    Second of all, it's so nice to see that this section ain't dead.

I have a few questions/suggestions, maybe you'd want to see ...
    • maybe you rename Get Folder button caption to something more intuitive? Add Folder, Get Folder Size, Check Folder Size or something like that?
    • Could you add subfolder files to the right pane? (it can be a tickbox with include sub dirs)
    • maybe you also add export list to excel?
    • there's delete file button maybe you add delete folder button too?
    • and finally maybe you can add UP button for directories?

Drone, Feb 6, 2023
  4. Can't attach PCs to Active Directory

Directory Size Utility

New! Directory Size Utility BETA v1.1

New features!
    • New button icons!
    • New Total selected directory size!
    • Made the Exit button text bigger!
    Download here

Mindweaver, Feb 6, 2023
Thema:

Can't attach PCs to Active Directory

1. Can't attach PCs to Active Directory - Similar Threads - Can't attach PCs

2. Can't attach PCs to Active Directory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't attach PCs to Active Directory: I work as a volunteer in a local charity using Active Directory. I often build PCs installing Windows 10 currently. I install it as a LOCAL administrator to the PC and NOT an MS Account. When have built the PC the last step is attach it to the Active Directory. But I keep...
  3. Active directory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Active directory: We have a little bit problematic here. We are seeing names in our active directory. There are some computer names that we cant track so we need to configure and remove it in our directory. How can we remove it if we can see those names?...
  4. Active directory

Active directory: We have a little bit problematic here. We are seeing names in our active directory. There are some computer names that we cant track so we need to configure and remove it in our directory. How can we remove it if we can see those names?...
  5. Active directory

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Active Directory Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Active Directory Desktop: Hi, i will explain the situation.We have 20 people per one pc, In the past we had one windows local user account for those 20 people.. Now they have to start using active directory accounts , so they will have 20 AD account per PC.Everything is set up but the main problem is...
  7. Active Directory Desktop

Active Directory Desktop: Hi, i will explain the situation.We have 20 people per one pc, In the past we had one windows local user account for those 20 people.. Now they have to start using active directory accounts , so they will have 20 AD account per PC.Everything is set up but the main problem is...
  8. Azure Active Directory

Azure Active Directory: You Are the Windows 10 Desktop Administrator. Your Company has subscribed to Azure Active Directory Domain. You have a Laptop named Client1. Client1 is joined to Active Directory Domain "contoso.com". You want to join this Laptop to Azure Active Directory Domain. What Should...
  9. ACTIVE DIRECTORY, suggestion

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ACTIVE DIRECTORY, suggestion: Hello, I would say about Active directory. To make work easier for System Administrator I want to suggest that new person when get job, the HR from his computer and in HR application about this person data. And will work synchronized with Active Directory, automatic added on...
  10. active directory

active directory: hello anyone is there software that will allow win 10 pro to become a domain controller or something similar to active directory. thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/active-directory/3eeeb3fe-2fbe-4a86-aa64-41f9948c631c