Windows 10: Can’t Automic Repair

Discus and support Can’t Automic Repair in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG]Hi there My name is Johny Duo and yesterday when i startup my PC but i cant get in my PC, i stuck at bluescreen. After that i reset my PC then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Johny Duo, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Johny Duo Win User

Can’t Automic Repair

Can’t Automic Repair [​IMG]Hi there

My name is Johny Duo and yesterday when i startup my PC but i cant get in my PC, i stuck at bluescreen. After that i reset my PC then it said Repairing Auto Repair. After that screen my computer siad cant repair, i only know cant because i lost logfile: C:\WINDOWS\System32\logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

If you guy read this so please help me to fix this.

Thank you

Johny Duo

:)

Johny Duo, Aug 10, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Aug 10, 2019
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can’t Automic Repair :cool:

jmcslob, Aug 10, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

Can’t Automic Repair

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

Can’t Automic Repair

1. Can’t Automic Repair - Similar Threads - Can’t Automic Repair

2. My Laptop is stuck on preparing automic repair.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop is stuck on preparing automic repair.: My laptop got stuck. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-stuck-on-preparing-automic-repair/9a976e25-e6b0-40ce-9405-04801222a1c7
  3. My Laptop is stuck on preparing automic repair.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Laptop is stuck on preparing automic repair.: My laptop got stuck. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-stuck-on-preparing-automic-repair/9a976e25-e6b0-40ce-9405-04801222a1c7
  4. Preparing Automating Repair Loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Preparing Automating Repair Loop: I need help!My Asus laptop has been stuck in the "Preparing Automatic Repair" loop for quite a long time, and I believe I've tried everything, but nothing seems to work.When I boot up my computer pressing the power button my computer shows me the Asus logo underneath reads...
  5. Preparing Automating Repair Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Preparing Automating Repair Loop: I need help!My Asus laptop has been stuck in the "Preparing Automatic Repair" loop for quite a long time, and I believe I've tried everything, but nothing seems to work.When I boot up my computer pressing the power button my computer shows me the Asus logo underneath reads...
  6. Preparing Automating Repair Loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. windows 10 boots and got automical repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 boots and got automical repair: windows 10 boots and got automical repair then i got no options and reinstall system by options after "Computer wasnt loaded properly" so i waited till its done and still got that automical repairmy specs are i5 24**k nvidia geforce gt1030 2gb 8 gb ram500gb hdd...
  8. replacement for utility that automates Outlook scanpst repairs

in Microsoft Office and 365
    replacement for utility that automates Outlook scanpst repairs: I'm not a professional IT guy, so i don't know how to solve this problem myself. I'm just Joe Enthusiast here. Here is the situation. System is Win 10 64 Pro, currently at 1809, with patches applied. 16 GB of RAM, with SSD for C: and D: (data) partitions. Outlook is part of...
  9. replacement for utility that automates Outlook scanpst repairs

in Windows 10 Support
    replacement for utility that automates Outlook scanpst repairs: I'm not a professional IT guy, so i don't know how to solve this problem myself. I'm just Joe Enthusiast here. Here is the situation. System is Win 10 64 Pro, currently at 1809, with patches applied. 16 GB of RAM, with SSD for C: and D: (data) partitions. Outlook is part of...
  10. Windows Malfunction after automated disk repair

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Malfunction after automated disk repair: Hello there! I was simply browsing in chrome one day and I suddenly got a message indicating that the system was experiencing disk errors, I proceeded to shut down and windows ran an automated disk repair tool which at the time seemed to do the trick! I've recently noticed...