Windows 10: Can't backup or restore on my program of Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit

Discus and support Can't backup or restore on my program of Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am seeking for help what to do to fix the problem with my operating system of Windows 10 64-bit version. I did try to backup or restore in Settings >... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by imcanadian, Feb 4, 2021.

1. Can't backup or restore on my program of Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit

I am seeking for help what to do to fix the problem with my operating system of Windows 10 64-bit version. I did try to backup or restore in Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update, recovery, backup. I was going to refresh my operating system and in that way I will not loose all the files but I don't see " Refresh " and all I see is " Reset " in Troubleshoot. Any idea how to get these fixed and more likely the registry corrupted? Let me know about this.

My Windows Operating System is Windows 10 64-bit. My OS build is 19042.746 and version 20H2.

Thank you,

John

:)

imcanadian, Feb 4, 2021
  2. sumasage Win User

Free hard drive backup/restore program?

I am looking for a free (freeware) program that will back up and restore a hard drive. I'm looking to clone a few external hard drives. If the program will backup the used space instead of the whole drive this will be awesome! Thanks for any suggestions.

sumasage, Feb 4, 2021
  3. Free hard drive backup/restore program?

Obviously you're looking for something besides your Xp Pro utility that does this?

thoughtdisorder, Feb 4, 2021
  4. ddarryl Win User

Can't backup or restore on my program of Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit

Can`t Upgrade 32-bit to 64-bit Windows 10

I tried upgrading my notebook/tablet pc from 32-bit to 64-bit windows 10. But it won`t boot from my usb. I checked if its compatible and followed the steps, but I didn`t get the windows "install now" option.

ddarryl, Feb 4, 2021
Thema:

Can't backup or restore on my program of Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit

1. Can't backup or restore on my program of Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit - Similar Threads - Can't backup restore

2. Programs running 32 bit mode on windows 10 64 bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs running 32 bit mode on windows 10 64 bit: Hello all, I was forced to do a fresh install of windows 10 since I changed my SSD. I used the media creation tool to get win10 version 22H2 that is running 64 bit. Nothing else in my hardware or bios configuration was changed whatsoever. Just popped out old ssd and installed...
  3. Programs running 32 bit mode on windows 10 64 bit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Programs running 32 bit mode on windows 10 64 bit: Hello all, I was forced to do a fresh install of windows 10 since I changed my SSD. I used the media creation tool to get win10 version 22H2 that is running 64 bit. Nothing else in my hardware or bios configuration was changed whatsoever. Just popped out old ssd and installed...
  4. Can't backup or restore on my program of Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Can't backup or restore on my program of Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit: I am seeking for help what to do to fix the problem with my operating system of Windows 10 64-bit version. I did try to backup or restore in Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update, recovery, backup. I was going to refresh my operating system and in that way I will not...
  5. 64 bit windows can't run 64 bit programs

64 bit windows can't run 64 bit programs: 64 bit versions of apps I want to install say something like "64bit windows is required" and "this version will not work on your computer. Please download the 32 bit version instead.". The messages are also blurry. [ATTACH][ATTACH] System Type: 64-bit operating system,...
  6. My windows 10 64-bit is installing programs and drivers as 32-bit

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My windows 10 64-bit is installing programs and drivers as 32-bit: I have been facing some different BDOS's, these are listed below. IRQL_DRIVER_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL KMODE_EXECPETION_NOT_HANDLED UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP So far i have troubleshooted my cpu and motherboard, by switching. Also i have have done a memtest on the ram. I suspect...
  7. can't compile a program in windows 10 64-bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't compile a program in windows 10 64-bit: 7-3-2020 Stats: windows 10 pro 64 bit Had windows 7 until they changed to windows 10 My programs in windows 10 won't compile. They all ran just fine in Windows 7. The batch files just flash on the screen to fast to read. I tried to use "pause" but that didn't work. EX: of...
  8. System Restore - Windows 10 Pro - 64 bit

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Restore - Windows 10 Pro - 64 bit: I have used System Restore to good effect many time through the many versions of Microsoft Windows and it has solved a lot of problems for me. My present computer is about six months old and is very fast and connects to the internet instantly using the new Microsoft Edge...
  9. Windows 10 64 bit will not allow install of 64 bit programs

Windows 10 64 bit will not allow install of 64 bit programs: I recently purchased a Surface Pro X and I am trying to install some programs but they are not allowing me to install due the program requiring a 64 bit Operating system. I have checked my System information and I am definitely running 64 bit windows "System type: 64-bit...
  10. 32 bit program not running on Windows 10 64 bit

in Windows 10 Customization
    32 bit program not running on Windows 10 64 bit: I have a program that I am trying to run on Windows 10, but it says it just run on a 32bit version navigator. Any suggestion on what to do?...