Windows 10: Can't Boot after crash

Discus and support Can't Boot after crash in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello MS Community, i bought a new hard disk and i installed windows last week and everything is fine except today, i was playing a game and suddenly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by xlive000x, Mar 1, 2019.

1. xlive000x Win User

Can't Boot after crash

Hello MS Community,

i bought a new hard disk and i installed windows last week and everything is fine except today,

i was playing a game and suddenly i got crash then i waited Windows boot logo for 10 minutes

then it ran the chkdsk and did a restart to itself I do not know if it succeeds or not,

then every boot I do turns me into an automatic repir,

what should i do

:)

xlive000x, Mar 1, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 1, 2019
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Mar 1, 2019
  4. Can't Boot after crash

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Mar 1, 2019
Thema:

Can't Boot after crash

1. Can't Boot after crash - Similar Threads - Can't Boot crash

2. Can't boot after turning on Secure Boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't boot after turning on Secure Boot: I can't get windows to boot after turning on Secure Boot in BIOS, my disk is formatted in GPT, my BIOS is in UEFI and I've just reinstalled windows literally 30 minutes ago thinking it was going to solve my problem and yet I still can't get windows to boot after enabling...
  3. Trouble booting after crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble booting after crash: i have a onn. laptop its a 2019 laptop and when i was gonna play on it and it frozed and so i reseted it and when it was starting up it crashed and went to the american megernts Whatever you call it PLS HELP AND RESPOND** original title: :< **...
  4. Trouble booting after crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble booting after crash: i have a onn. laptop its a 2019 laptop and when i was gonna play on it and it frozed and so i reseted it and when it was starting up it crashed and went to the american megernts Whatever you call it PLS HELP AND RESPOND** original title: :< **...
  5. Trouble booting after crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Can't boot after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't boot after update: Last night I tried to update my PC. I selected "update and shut down" and left the computer. When I returned much later it appeared frozen so I turned the PC off.The PC is now unable to boot and stuck on the below screen.By restarting I can force the PC to enter automatic...
  7. Crashes after boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crashes after boot: Okay, so.Whenever my desktop computer has been off for a while like overnight, or when I am at work for the day, it always crashes post boot.It will boot fine, all the way into Windows. I can use it or just leave it sitting there for anywhere from 3 to maybe 30 minutes, and...
  8. Boot to BIOS after crash

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Boot to BIOS after crash: My laptop crashed when coming out of sleep and keeps booting to the BIOS. I think the boot partition got fucked somehow because I don't see it as a BIOS option... Any ideas? I'm going to boot to an Ubuntu build on USB in a few hours. submitted by /u/clam_shelle [link]...
  9. Boot after HDD crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Boot after HDD crash: How do I get the computer to recognize boot from USB? I have a DELL 7737 and I was using Windows 10 before my hard drive crashed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/boot-after-hdd-crash/5677ab6a-697f-4feb-a33c-cad613818d4e
  10. Can't boot after dual-boot crash (Windows 10 and Ubuntu)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't boot after dual-boot crash (Windows 10 and Ubuntu): I have a problem with my Lenovo h500. I replaced the hard drive with a 1 TB WDC drive and upped the RAM to 8 GB. The unit came with Windows 8, and I upgraded to Windows 10 and have installed every update up until May 2018. Then I installed ubuntu 18.04 in a dual-boot...