Windows 10: Can’t boot after exiting BIOS

Discus and support Can’t boot after exiting BIOS in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I’ve been running into problem after problem after problem. It started off when my laptop froze out of nowhere so I turned it off and back on again... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AustinHerndon, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Can’t boot after exiting BIOS

So I’ve been running into problem after problem after problem. It started off when my laptop froze out of nowhere so I turned it off and back on again and I noticed I wasn’t able to connect to wifi. I soon figured out that the wifi adapter in device manager wasn’t enabled. So I restarted my laptop and went into my BIOS settings and enabled the adapter. Now I can’t even boot up the system to even see if the problem is fixed or not. It loads the HP logo then shows a little white dotted loading circle and then it disappears and nothing else happens.

I already tried starting it in Safe Mode and that won’t boot up.

I tried inputting bootrec.exe /rebuildbcd /fixmbr and /fixboot into command prompt and that didn’t work either.

I tried disabling the wifi adapter to see if it would make it boot but still nothing.

I have spent hours just trying to fix a simple wifi problem and I’m not getting anywhere with this. Someone please just help me.

:)

AustinHerndon, Oct 9, 2018

2. Booting to BIOS

I can try to remove the battery. Just remove it and put it back again with the system off?
    I can´t be the keyboard because if it was i would just boot to the bios every time and i wouldn´t be able to use the computer. Every time the computer boots to the bios i just exit the bios and it boots normaly as I said before.

Miguel_132, Oct 9, 2018
  3. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Oct 9, 2018
  4. Can’t boot after exiting BIOS

Booting to BIOS

I was editing while you posted.

DeathtoGnomes, Oct 9, 2018
Thema:

Can’t boot after exiting BIOS

1. Can’t boot after exiting BIOS - Similar Threads - Can’t boot exiting

2. BIOS can’t detect external hard disk to boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BIOS can’t detect external hard disk to boot: I’m having an Acer BIOS and I want to change the boot order. An external HDD is connected to the laptop via Micro-b to USB-A cable. However, the HDD doesn’t show up at the boot option. The HDD is formatted with NTFS and I tried disabling secure boot but it doesn’t help....
  3. Can’t access BIOS to turn on secure boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t access BIOS to turn on secure boot: I’m trying to download valorant and need to turn on secure boot but whenever I turn on my pc it doesn’t give me the option and if I try to go into settings and hit the advanced reset button it turns off my monitor and I have to manually turn off my pc. Any suggestions?...
  4. Can’t access BIOS to turn on secure boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t access BIOS to turn on secure boot: I’m trying to download valorant and need to turn on secure boot but whenever I turn on my pc it doesn’t give me the option and if I try to go into settings and hit the advanced reset button it turns off my monitor and I have to manually turn off my pc. Any suggestions?...
  5. Computer wont boot unless I enter the Bios and then exit.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer wont boot unless I enter the Bios and then exit.: SO, I have a Dell computer and whenever I turn it off or try to restart it, it will beep 2 times and wont boot, however if i press the F2 key and enter then exit the BIOS it will start up normally. So, I check The BIOS for error messages, and it shows a Rear Fan Error, but...
  6. Computer wont boot unless I enter the Bios and then exit.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer wont boot unless I enter the Bios and then exit.: SO, I have a Dell computer and whenever I turn it off or try to restart it, it will beep 2 times and wont boot, however if i press the F2 key and enter then exit the BIOS it will start up normally. So, I check The BIOS for error messages, and it shows a Rear Fan Error, but...
  7. Computer wont boot unless I enter the Bios and then exit.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  8. Have to get into BIOS and hit save and exit for Windows to boot.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Have to get into BIOS and hit save and exit for Windows to boot.: Hello, I am having an Acer Aspire 3 running Windows 10 Home. Last day I tried to update AMD graphics drivers using AMDs auto updation tool. Installation was fine but after restart, it was always getting stuck after showing the loading animation. Auto-repair didn't help, reset...
  9. Can’t access boot options in BIOS

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t access boot options in BIOS: In the BIOS I can’t get into the boot settings unless I have my HDD plugged in. So I took the HDD out and installed e SSD so that it could only launch off SSD and now in the bios it’s not even letting me choose what to use as boot option 1. If I check the boot sequence by...
  10. Can’t boot with Intel PTT enabled in BIOS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can’t boot with Intel PTT enabled in BIOS: Hi, got a new Lenovo Yoga 720 with Win 10, was doing all the updates. I think the Intel Management Engine firmware update had a failure. It’s not listed in device manager and I can’t manually or automatically install a driver or see it in device manager. If I set intel PTT...