Windows 10: Can't boot after fresh installation. Gives me the "page fault in non paged area" error

Discus and support Can't boot after fresh installation. Gives me the "page fault in non paged area" error in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I just put an ssd into my computer, I fresh installed windows onto it with the media creation tool, the SSD works perfect and so does installing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/k1500carpenter, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Can't boot after fresh installation. Gives me the "page fault in non paged area" error

So I just put an ssd into my computer, I fresh installed windows onto it with the media creation tool, the SSD works perfect and so does installing windows, im able to load everything just as its supposed to, I even get into my home screen and my computer is completely functional as usual.

The issue arrises when I turn my computer off, after it boots up it goes through bios, then a windows loading screen, and then crashes with the page fault error.

I've reinstalled and reset about 7 or 8 times and the exact same thing happens without fail each time. The weirdest part is if I plug my old hard drive in with my old windows and everything, it works perfectly, no crashes, nothing, so I really doubt its a hardware issue.

I've also tried installing every driver I could think of on my fresh install once I got into the home screen, but same, just crashes once the computer has to reboot.

Any help?

submitted by /u/k1500carpenter
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/k1500carpenter, Nov 28, 2020

2. BSoD error "page fault in non=page area"

I have recently been getting the BSoD error "page fault in non-page area" - three times today.

I also had a "Memory management" error.

Other issues that may or may not be related:

• MS Word in Office 365 has started loading automatically on startup w. blank page. Gives an error about the basic document template when I try to close. By opening any existing document, I can then close and exit.
    • Firefox and AVG secure browser tabs are freezing - started today.
    I found an earlier response to this error that suggested changes to the virtual memory settings. I checked mine and it is set for Windows to manage on all drives.

I have a copy of the memory dumps in a zip file if that would be helpful

Pfvolunteer, Nov 28, 2020
  3. Tatty_One Win User
    Page_Fault_In A NON PAGED AREA

Almost every "Page Fault in a non paged area" I have ever come across is a ram problem, try the installation with just one stick in.

Tatty_One, Nov 28, 2020
  4. Can't boot after fresh installation. Gives me the "page fault in non paged area" error

Page Fault in Non-Paged Area BSOD

While installing windows 10 even before the setup started this BSOD of page fault in non paged area pops up and I am unable to install it.The same problem with other Windows OS installation.

Piyush Jain, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

Can't boot after fresh installation. Gives me the "page fault in non paged area" error

1. Can't boot after fresh installation. Gives me the "page fault in non paged area" error - Similar Threads - Can't boot fresh

2. Page Fault in non paged area

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Page Fault in non paged area: Started 2 weeks ago whenever a wordpad doc was opened. Pre-display was ok but opening gave Blue Screen.Now having same failure whenever I try to change cell format in any LibreOffice spreadsheet. Have done a system restore back 2 weeks but still fails....
  3. Page Fault in non paged area

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Page Fault in non paged area: Started 2 weeks ago whenever a wordpad doc was opened. Pre-display was ok but opening gave Blue Screen.Now having same failure whenever I try to change cell format in any LibreOffice spreadsheet. Have done a system restore back 2 weeks but still fails....
  4. PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA ERROR: I formant all my drives SATA SSD, NVME SSD on my PC and tried reinstalling Windows 10. Windows runs fine without having my ethernet plugged in and being connected to the internet but once I plug my ethernet in and connect to the internet I get the non paged area error within...
  5. PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA ERROR

PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA ERROR: I formant all my drives SATA SSD, NVME SSD on my PC and tried reinstalling Windows 10. Windows runs fine without having my ethernet plugged in and being connected to the internet but once I plug my ethernet in and connect to the internet I get the non paged area error within...
  6. PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA ERROR

9. PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA ERROR

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. page fault in non paged area

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    page fault in non paged area: so, for a while now, like 2/3 months i have been getting the blue screen with PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA, without any other info. i tried to read the dump file but i cant understand almost nothing. whatever it is i know it might has to do with ene.sys i really dont want...