Windows 10: Can’t boot, can’t reset, what do i do.

Discus and support Can’t boot, can’t reset, what do i do. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; so i updated windows about 2 weeks ago and i was having trouble with windows, when i tried to use the search bar nothing would come up it would just be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ayeitslemur, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Can’t boot, can’t reset, what do i do.

so i updated windows about 2 weeks ago and i was having trouble with windows, when i tried to use the search bar nothing would come up it would just be blank, and when i went to settings, update and security checkfor updates was a just a white screen and security options was just a white screen.

so i went to google and someone said you can just roll back versions if youre having trouble with windows, so thats what i did. and now i cant boot into windows, not even safe mode, and i cant reset, it says failed around 31%

also i would clean install windoes but i domt wanma lose everything on my pc, if theres a way to maybe transfer files or do anything to keep them please let me know

any help is appreciated.

submitted by /u/ayeitslemur
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ayeitslemur, Apr 28, 2020
  2. zbook Win User

Volume Mute Light won´t change color

Which steps did you perform? Was this from a clean boot?
    Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste this command: shutdown /r /o /f /t 00
    It will boot to the recovery options or windows advanced troubleshooting menu.
    Click troubleshooting and click reset this computer. You will be saving files. Applications and programs will be removed. Windows will be reinstalled.
    Enter your windows logon password.
    You will see getting things ready with rotating dots.
    Click resetting this PC.
    It will then display the HP logo with resetting this PC with rotating dots and a percentage.

zbook, Apr 28, 2020
  3. soletsky Win User
    unlock sim t-mobile lumia 521

Thanks for your suggestion, but this is a prepaid phone --- no contract. As I said T-Mobile lists the number under an unknown carrier and suggested I contact Microsoft.

soletsky, Apr 28, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Can’t boot, can’t reset, what do i do.

AT&T Activates Call Validation Displays

Source: AT&T Activates Call Validation Displays

Brink, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

Can’t boot, can’t reset, what do i do.

1. Can’t boot, can’t reset, what do i do. - Similar Threads - Can’t boot can’t

2. I can’t connect my computer to WiFi what do I do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can’t connect my computer to WiFi what do I do: Ugjvuvufvj https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-connect-my-computer-to-wifi-what-do-i-do/b4c86a33-e3ed-403f-bd02-ec2438cbe33f
  3. What do I do if my laptop is deadlocked but I can’t reboot it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I do if my laptop is deadlocked but I can’t reboot it?: I was looking to stream a series online but the laptop suddenly froze and will not unfreeze. I figured it was too cold so I warmed it up under my blanket for a minute or two. When i took it out of the blanket the laptop had overheated so I left it out again too cool. The...
  4. What do I do if my laptop is deadlocked but I can’t reboot it?

What do I do if my laptop is deadlocked but I can’t reboot it?: I was looking to stream a series online but the laptop suddenly froze and will not unfreeze. I figured it was too cold so I warmed it up under my blanket for a minute or two. When i took it out of the blanket the laptop had overheated so I left it out again too cool. The...
  5. What do I do if my laptop is deadlocked but I can’t reboot it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Can’t log into anything what to do.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can’t log into anything what to do.: I messed around with files and stuff and now my windows account is gone, one remains but I can log into it and it says “The User Profile Service service failed the sign in” “User profile cannot be loaded” and I have no other options but to sleep shut down or restart. I don’t...
  7. Can’t log into anything what to do.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t log into anything what to do.: I messed around with files and stuff and now my windows account is gone, one remains but I can log into it and it says “The User Profile Service service failed the sign in” “User profile cannot be loaded” and I have no other options but to sleep shut down or restart. I don’t...
  8. Can’t log into anything what to do.

9. I’m stuck on the PIN screen can’t get to settings at all and I can’t reset my pin what do I do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’m stuck on the PIN screen can’t get to settings at all and I can’t reset my pin what do I do: I can’t get to setting what do I do when this happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-stuck-on-the-pin-screen-cant-get-to-settings-at/96d5a986-a410-44e0-b2c6-9ed75521d1c8
  10. I’m stuck on the PIN screen can’t get to settings at all and I can’t reset my pin what do I do

I’m stuck on the PIN screen can’t get to settings at all and I can’t reset my pin what do I do: I can’t get to setting what do I do when this happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-stuck-on-the-pin-screen-cant-get-to-settings-at/96d5a986-a410-44e0-b2c6-9ed75521d1c8