Windows 10: Can’t boot get a blue screen unaccesible boot device

Discus and support Can’t boot get a blue screen unaccesible boot device in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I figured out the reason I’m getting the blue screen is because my boot drive has been partitioned so the c drive is empty and not bootable on it. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by theimortal1974, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Can’t boot get a blue screen unaccesible boot device

I figured out the reason I’m getting the blue screen is because my boot drive has been partitioned so the c drive is empty and not bootable on it. The rest of the drive is now d:

I have no idea how to fix this help. Can I use partition to combine the drives again and make the d: part c: again

:)

theimortal1974, Dec 12, 2018
  2. JMCCAU01 Win User

Blue Screen Will Not Boot Up

removed both sticks of memory maybe loose or dusty retry 1 at a time still will not boot
    only blue screen tried to boot safe mode still same

JMCCAU01, Dec 12, 2018
  3. btarunr Win User
    Can't boot from DVD drive

Is your controller in RAID/AHCI modes? If so, the DVD drive will be listed as a separate device in the list of available boot devices, not as "CDROM". Remember that when setting boot device priority. Otherwise, read the manual to see which hotkey during POST brings up the boot menu that lets you select which device to boot from. Even here, the drive will be listed separately, and not as "CDROM".

btarunr, Dec 12, 2018
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Can’t boot get a blue screen unaccesible boot device

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

Can’t boot get a blue screen unaccesible boot device

1. Can’t boot get a blue screen unaccesible boot device - Similar Threads - Can’t boot blue

2. Blue screen death incessable boot device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen death incessable boot device: Hello I need help my pc isnt working, showing only incessable boot device. My computer is new everything is new it first worked little bit but sooo slow then next day this showed. I cant reset computer nothing will work only command task. So far tried anything and basic...
  3. Blue screen inaccesible boot device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen inaccesible boot device: Hello I need quick help pls I couldn’t sleep tonight because of the problem I have on my pc I watched tons of videos and none of them worked my pc can’t go in safe mod for some reason and my pc can’t find a boot file I use a hp pc I need help ty in advance...
  4. Blue screen inaccesible boot device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen inaccesible boot device: Hello I need quick help pls I couldn’t sleep tonight because of the problem I have on my pc I watched tons of videos and none of them worked my pc can’t go in safe mod for some reason and my pc can’t find a boot file I use a hp pc I need help ty in advance...
  5. Blue screen inaccessible boot device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen inaccessible boot device: My windows 11 has been showing blue screen error with inaccessible boot device , it works fine for some times than it suddenly showls blue screen and restarts automatically I tried resetting it still nothing was helpful I also updated it to the latest version then also...
  6. Blue screen inaccessible boot device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen inaccessible boot device: My windows 11 has been showing blue screen error with inaccessible boot device , it works fine for some times than it suddenly showls blue screen and restarts automatically I tried resetting it still nothing was helpful I also updated it to the latest version then also...
  7. Blue Screen Of Death, Can’t Boot, SynTP.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Of Death, Can’t Boot, SynTP.sys: Howdy! I am using the MSI GL62M 7RDX and my computer can’t boot. No safe mode or auto repair boot it all automatically blue screens on everything except for the BIOS screen. It gives me the Error Code “Driver_Cancelled_Without_Unloading_Pending_Operations” and the failed file...
  8. blue screen: inaccessible boot device

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue screen: inaccessible boot device: Ripristinando uno stato precedente Windows si avvia ma alla successiva riaccensione il problema si ripresenta identico. Leggo in internet che il problema è causato da un aggiornamento Microsoft; se è così vorrei sapere quando sarà rilasciato l'aggiornamento emendato. Grazie...
  9. Blue screen with boot device error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue screen with boot device error: Hi. I have a Lenovo 110 ideapad with windows 10. I have a blue screen with an error that states my boot drive is missing or failed. I cannot get into bios because it asks for a password and I forgot it. I have reset the one key recovery but when i turn it on, the Lenovo logo...
  10. Blue Screen Inaccessible boot device

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Blue Screen Inaccessible boot device: Hi,I would really appreciate some help. I have a new laptop (2 weeks) and it has crashed. I have followed instructions for troubleshooting but have had no success so far. I have no access to anything on the desktop. No luck with safe mode. I have a college assignment deadline...