Windows 10: Can't boot in (loading circle freezes)

Discus and support Can't boot in (loading circle freezes) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I can't login info my PC because this loading circle is stuck. It got stuck before as well but I was able to fix it by going in safe mode and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Pro_Gamer_Ahsan, Jan 2, 2020.

1. Can't boot in (loading circle freezes)

I can't login info my PC because this loading circle is stuck. It got stuck before as well but I was able to fix it by going in safe mode and restarting. But this time I can't fix it this way. What could be the cause of it. I don't remember installing or updating any drivers manually recently. Any help would be appreciated

submitted by /u/Pro_Gamer_Ahsan
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Pro_Gamer_Ahsan, Jan 2, 2020

2. Windows loading circles not appearing

Hello,

I understand that the loading circles is not appearing while the Windows loads but the Windows loads normally.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Are you facing any issues in Windows after it loads?
    • Did this happen after any recent updates installed?
    • Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    Please post to us with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jan 2, 2020
  3. Windows 10 reboot Freezes on the ASUS logo with the loading circle.

Hi,

Before we assist you, we would like to know the below information,

• Does the computer freezes for long time, more than 10min?
    This issue may occur, due to the Display driver’s corruption. Since you are able to get into the Desktop screen I suggest you to follow the below steps to fix the issue.

Method 1: I suggest you to Disconnect all he external devices connected to the computer. This is to check if the issue is conflicted to the external devices.

Also install all the Windows pending updates.

I suggest you to
    install the updates again, and restart the computer.

• In search type Check for updates and hit enter.

• Click on Check for updates, Windows will automatically download the latest updates.

Method 2: Try updating the display driver through device manager and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at desktop.

• Select Device Manager.

• Expand Display Adapter.

• Right click on the Display Adapter and click on
        Update driver software.

Method 3: I suggest you to
    install
    drivers, also install Windows 10 chipset drivers from the same link and check.

I suggest you to go to the motherboard manufacturer website and download/install all the devices driver.

https://www.asus.com/in/Motherboards/X99DELUXE/HelpDesk_Download/

Also, install the updated graphic driver from the manufacturer website.

STRIX-GTX980-DC2OC-4GD5 Driver & Tools | Graphics Cards | ASUS Global

Since the computer freezes while booting and as it take too long time to boot to desktop screen, I suggest you to follow the below steps.

Method 4:

I suggest you to follow the Fast startup option Settings, if you are able to boot to the desktop screen.

• You may also try enabling the Fast Startup.

• Press Windows
      + X key and click Control Panel.

• Click on Power options.

• Click on "Choose what the power buttons do".

• Click on "Change settings that are currently unavailable". If it prompts to click on yes, then click
      yes.

• Uncheck "Turn on fast startup (Recommended)" under shutdown settings.

• Click Save changes
      to configure the settings.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Vidyashree_C, Jan 2, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Can't boot in (loading circle freezes)

Swirling blue circle

Hi Linda,

Your computer needs to load a specific task that is why you possibly experience a swirling blue circle. To better assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Did you get any error messages when you tried to boot up your computer in Safe Mode?
    • What specific task are you trying to do?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to boot up your computer in Safe Mode.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

Can't boot in (loading circle freezes)

1. Can't boot in (loading circle freezes) - Similar Threads - Can't boot loading

2. Laptop Randomly Freezing and Laptop stuck on hp loading screen with circles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Randomly Freezing and Laptop stuck on hp loading screen with circles: Hello everyone,I switched from Windows 10 to Windows 11 on my computer, which does support Windows 11. The first few days, everything ran smoothly until two days ago. I encountered random freezes. When my system is frozen, I can't move my mouse or do anything. Sometimes, even...
  3. Computer Freeze on Loading Boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Freeze on Loading Boot: Motherboard: ASRock Z390 CPU: IntelR CoreTM i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60 GHz RAM: 32GB G. Skill 16GB x2 DDR4-3200 Storage: Samsung SSD 860 QVO 1TB Graphics Card: MSI GeForce RTX 2060 Problem: So I was using my computer normally a one day it just stop working, at first it...
  4. BOOTLOG NOT Loaded, Slow Boot, Windows boot circle spinning slowly

in Windows 10 Support
    BOOTLOG NOT Loaded, Slow Boot, Windows boot circle spinning slowly: Hello, I have this issue for a few month. I couldn't be able to solve it. I tried Secure Erase, clean installation of windows 10, also tried it on a different motherboard. Secure erase and formatting the drive seems to solve the issue for a few days but it happens shortly...
  5. Stuck on Windows Boot Loading Circle + Random Screen Crash

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck on Windows Boot Loading Circle + Random Screen Crash: Hey all! So basically, sometimes when I boot my computer up I get stuck. The spinning circle stops spinning midway and I'm stuck. The only solution I've found online for this is removing my mouse, keyboard and usb microphone, then I load up normally. The other thing is a...
  6. Windows 10 freezes at loading screen with dots spinning in a circle

Windows 10 freezes at loading screen with dots spinning in a circle: Hello. My Windows 10 have stopped going past the load screen and instead freezes on the dots spinning in a circle. What I have tried so far is 1 In safe mode - disabling all auto start up programs 2 Reinstalling windows twice 3 Disconnecting all USB such as keyboard and...
  7. Windows 10 got stuck loading circle booting and no loading in safe mode.

Windows 10 got stuck loading circle booting and no loading in safe mode.: I was going to open a laptop at the end of your online semester exam, but after booting, the loading circle took a long time, and went straight to the black screen. I want to go into safe mode instead there is no loading spinning and continue to display the ASUS logo. And I...
  8. Change Windows loading circle

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change Windows loading circle: [ATTACH] https://i.redd.it/k3kkl5iwmxm41.gif I want to change the default windows loading circle to a different animation. I think that the circle could be more entertaining to watch while waiting if it were something like calming cat. Does anybody know if this is...
  9. Booting into blackscreen with cursor + flashing loading circle

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Booting into blackscreen with cursor + flashing loading circle: Alright, I was in the course of fixing another issue i had (BSOD/attempted switch from DPC and i inteded to find the driver/program causing the issue) when suddenly i had one BSOD in the middle of my work followed another right when the desktop loaded again. I'm now sitting...
  10. Windows 10 Setup freeze/hangs at logo, loading circle not appearing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Setup freeze/hangs at logo, loading circle not appearing: I just want to create my own Win10 here, but when I setup the VMs, and running it, It wasn't go well, It froze! I have tried add the size to 21GB, using UEFI, and deleting the EFI folder, but still not working Any clue? Here are my VM Specs : [img] Thanks! *Biggrin...