Windows 10: Can't boot into bootable Windows 10 installation USB.

Discus and support Can't boot into bootable Windows 10 installation USB. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello there. As the title says, I can't boot into my Windows 10 21H1 bootable usb drive with UEFI mode. I have created usbs with several methods such... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BSX1337, Nov 3, 2021.

1. BSX1337 Win User

Can't boot into bootable Windows 10 installation USB.

Hello there. As the title says, I can't boot into my Windows 10 21H1 bootable usb drive with UEFI mode. I have created usbs with several methods such as Media Creation Tool, Rufus, manual etc; tried with FAT32 and NTFS, and they all had the same problem: whenever I selected the USB drive in boot menu, computer gets 'stuck' with graphical artifacts of either my bios manufacturer logo or winndows logo it becomes wider and somewhere lower on the screen. After ~10 seconds, computer restarts.Here are some information about my pc:OS: Manjaro LinuxCPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1500XGPU: NVIDIA GTX 1050TiMOBO: M

:)

BSX1337, Nov 3, 2021
Thema:

Can't boot into bootable Windows 10 installation USB.

1. Can't boot into bootable Windows 10 installation USB. - Similar Threads - Can't boot bootable

2. Can't boot windows 10 using bootable usb in legacy mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't boot windows 10 using bootable usb in legacy mode: Actually a few days ago, i accidentally marked C: drive as active and didn't marked the system reserved partition as active back againSo, while booting up the pc, it shows that "No boot device found" My windows was installed in legacy mode and all data is stored in mbr...
  3. Can't boot windows 10 using bootable usb in legacy mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't boot windows 10 using bootable usb in legacy mode: Actually a few days ago, i accidentally marked C: drive as active and didn't marked the system reserved partition as active back againSo, while booting up the pc, it shows that "No boot device found" My windows was installed in legacy mode and all data is stored in mbr...
  4. Can't boot windows 10 using bootable usb in legacy mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. USB bootable drive not installing windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB bootable drive not installing windows 10: Trying to do a clean install of Windows 10 with USB bootable onto new SSD.When the PC starts it loads to black screen with blinking cursor to the windows logo and runs an infinite loop back to the beginning of bios.I have tried the USB bootable with my SSD on another PC and...
  6. USB bootable drive not installing windows 10

USB bootable drive not installing windows 10: Trying to do a clean install of Windows 10 with USB bootable onto new SSD.When the PC starts it loads to black screen with blinking cursor to the windows logo and runs an infinite loop back to the beginning of bios.I have tried the USB bootable with my SSD on another PC and...
  7. Can't click on anything in bootable USB installer

Can't click on anything in bootable USB installer: I'm trying to install windows with a bootable USB. Everything starts up fine. I choose my language and keyboard layout and click on "next". Then I am prompted with a window that asks if I want to troubleshoot or install. I click on install but in the windows activation key...
  8. Can't creat a bootable usb to install Windows 10

Can't creat a bootable usb to install Windows 10: How to download the version of windows 10? But i already download this from itechtics.com , the size is 4.50 or 4.72 GB Now i make the bootable usb, they cannot create it, after 14 % creating then display the message drive is successful bootable, and they cannot working....
  9. Can't creat a bootable usb to install 1809

Can't creat a bootable usb to install 1809: How to download the version of windows 10 1809..? But i already download this from itechtics.com , the size is 4.50 or 4.72 GB Now i make the bootable usb, they cannot create it, after 20 % creating then display the message drive is successful bootable, and they cannot...
  10. Can't creat a bootable usb to install 1809

Can't creat a bootable usb to install 1809: How to download the version of windows 10 1809..? But i already download this from itechtics.com , the size is 4.50 or 4.72 GB Now i make the bootable usb, they cannot create it, after 14 % creating then display the message drive is successful bootable, and they cannot...