Windows 10: Can't boot into Windows Installation Media.

Discus and support Can't boot into Windows Installation Media. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Title, it just gives me a black screen. Both secure and fast boot are disabled, UEFI only, I did try UEFI+Legacy but that didn't work. I have reflashed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Sherlock4709, Mar 22, 2021.

1. Can't boot into Windows Installation Media.

Title, it just gives me a black screen. Both secure and fast boot are disabled, UEFI only, I did try UEFI+Legacy but that didn't work. I have reflashed multiple times to no avail, my motherboard model is an MSI H170M PRO-VDH and I've got a GTX 1650 and i5 6400 in my system. What do I do?

submitted by /u/Sherlock4709
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Sherlock4709, Mar 22, 2021
  2. Bree Win User

Installation media boots to command prompt

I've just booted from known working install media to see exactly what it does when booting. The sequence of events is...

1. Windows logo on a black screen
    2. circling dots appear beneath the logo
    3. light blue 'Please wait' screen with circling dots
    4. a command prompt window (very briefly)
    5. the initial Setup page appears

Do you see steps 1-3? If so, it appears you have stopped at step 4, suggesting that something on the disc cannot be read.

Does the disc boot properly in another machine? If so, try cleaning the laptop's drive lens then try booting from the disc again.

If not, make new install media with Microsoft's Media Creation Tool, either as a bootable USB, on an ISO that you can burn to another disc. At Step 8 in Option One of this tutorial you can choose between making a USB or an ISO.

Download Windows 10 ISO File

3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 22, 2021
  4. Can't boot into Windows Installation Media.

New Windows Media Player Plugin for Firefox

Anyone who uses Windows Vista and Mozilla Firefox may be pleased to hear that the Windows Media Player team has now released a plugin for Firefox that should allow the browser to play WMP content on websites. Here are the steps to get it working:
    • Installation of the Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin may require administrative access to your PC. It is recommended that you close all other open browser windows before continuing with the installation.
    • Click the Install button to automatically download and install the Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin.
    • Depending on your security settings, you may see a Security Warning dialog box. Click Install to install the plugin.
    There is a known issue if you are using Firefox version 2.0.0.3 on Windows Vista with the installer failing with error code -203. To work around this simply restart Firefox (you will get a notification that Windows Vista will be changing the Firefox compatibility settings) and then install again - the second time should succeed.

The download is available here, and the new plugin works on all versions of Windows XP and Windows Vista (although it is mostly intended for Vista, as that currently has no WMP support in Firefox).

Source: Windows Vista Blog

Jimmy 2004, Mar 22, 2021
Thema:

Can't boot into Windows Installation Media.

1. Can't boot into Windows Installation Media. - Similar Threads - Can't boot Installation

2. Booting into Win 10 Installation Media boots into installed Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Booting into Win 10 Installation Media boots into installed Windows: So I wanted to install Kali Linux and dual boot it with Windows, but it wasn't installing and gave Grub error. Ubuntu and Parrot OS had no trouble installing. My laptop is old so I thought to change my Gpt partition back into MBR and see if that could resolve the problem. I...
  3. Booting into Win 10 Installation Media boots into installed Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Booting into Win 10 Installation Media boots into installed Windows: So I wanted to install Kali Linux and dual boot it with Windows, but it wasn't installing and gave Grub error. Ubuntu and Parrot OS had no trouble installing. My laptop is old so I thought to change my Gpt partition back into MBR and see if that could resolve the problem. I...
  4. Booting into Win 10 Installation Media boots into installed Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. booting a install media

booting a install media: when i ask the bois to boot from the usb it reads the usb then doesn't boot the install media instead it reboots by it selfthen i do the same thing nothing do you know what im doing wrong...
  6. No Admin No Windows Boot No Access No Install Media No Cmos solved with no Install Media

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    No Admin No Windows Boot No Access No Install Media No Cmos solved with no Install Media: Short the Cmos so you can get into bios, set both the Administrator and Local passwords to exactly the same thing i did the local first hold the power down 4x not 3x or 2x and let me explain, the powershell doesnt show up on the boot screen the 4th time but still goes...
  7. USB Boot installation media - can't select USB in BIOS Select media files

USB Boot installation media - can't select USB in BIOS Select media files: Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 7559 with Windows 10 Home. It came with a 1TB hard drive and I recently bought a WD blue 3d nand sata SSD m.2 500gb on which I would like to install a new Windows 10 boot. I have been following the instructions of...
  8. Windows 10 install media not booting up

Windows 10 install media not booting up: Hi, I recently built my own pc from scratch, here the specs Ryzen 5 3600 Asus Prime X570-P motherboard EVGA GTX 1070 FTW Corsair Vengeance 16gb ram I also recently bought windows 10 to put on my PC but when I even try to use the install media from Microsoft's website,...
  9. Can't install windows installation media on USB.

Can't install windows installation media on USB.: I'm using a laptop with not much storage to install the windows media, to then install on my new PC, on a USB, but the installation process doesn't recognize the USB, and tries to install to the C: drive, which doesn't, and can't, have enough space for it. It doesn't give me...
  10. Having Trouble With Windows Installation Media Boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Having Trouble With Windows Installation Media Boot: Hi, Recently I have been unable to boot into windows. What originally happened was that the computer would get through the bios process and a black screen with a blue Windows logo would pop up. Sometimes this logo would just turn black and the computer would freeze. Other...