Windows 10: Can’t boot laptop

Discus and support Can’t boot laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, When my laptop turns on it turns onto the blue automatic repair screen, usually I would surpass this issue by resetting the laptop and keeping... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Daniel Pietrzak, Oct 2, 2022.

1. Can’t boot laptop

Hello, When my laptop turns on it turns onto the blue automatic repair screen, usually I would surpass this issue by resetting the laptop and keeping my files. This time, however, it says my password is incorrect. I have tried to reset my password online and connect my laptop directly to the internet and it still doesn’t register it as correct. I cannot uninstall recent updates either as that too requires the password. I’ve also went into start-up setting and tried to boot it in safe mode with networking but it just brings me back to the blue aromatic repair screen, I’m stuck in this loop and

:)

Daniel Pietrzak, Oct 2, 2022
  2. ram93 Win User

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Oct 2, 2022
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Oct 2, 2022
  4. GNJha Win User

Can’t boot laptop

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Oct 2, 2022
Thema:

Can’t boot laptop

1. Can’t boot laptop - Similar Threads - Can’t boot laptop

2. Can’t boot through ssd.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t boot through ssd.: I recently installed a new internal hdd and removed my old cd drive. Now, I have both hdd and ssd but there’s a problem that i already have windows installed on my hdd but when i installed the new hdd in my pc by removing cd drive its booting through the hdd not ssd which was...
  3. Can’t log in to laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t log in to laptop: Hi, I have a Lenovo ThinkpadI have always used Fingerprint sign in or the PIN sign in. I’ve never had a problem.This morning it says can’t sign in with fingerprint. Use pin. Then under pin. It says pin function has been disabled.See photos. I don’t understand why. I don’t...
  4. Can’t access boot menu.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t access boot menu.: I have a HP Pro 3500 computer .Did a factory reset, something got messed up and I can’t get past the setup screen which shows up every time I turn my computer on. Keyboard and mouse doesn’t work on this screenI was messing around with UEFI settings now the boot menu and...
  5. Can’t access laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t access laptop: I have a hp notebook, that requires a sign in with a Microsoft account that I no longer have access too.It didn’t recognise my fingerprint, and requested my pin, which I can’t remember- As I haven’t used it in quite a while.How do I regain access To my laptop since I don’t...
  6. Can’t boot laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t boot laptop: Hello, When my laptop turns on it turns onto the blue automatic repair screen, usually I would surpass this issue by resetting the laptop and keeping my files. This time, however, it says my password is incorrect. I have tried to reset my password online and connect my laptop...
  7. Can’t boot laptop

Can’t boot laptop: Hello, When my laptop turns on it turns onto the blue automatic repair screen, usually I would surpass this issue by resetting the laptop and keeping my files. This time, however, it says my password is incorrect. I have tried to reset my password online and connect my laptop...
  8. Secure Boot can’t be enabled

Secure Boot can’t be enabled: Hello,I want to play a sertaint game, but when i lunch it i get an error message saying i need tmp 2.0 which i have and secure boot eanbled. When i go in the BIOS it says i have enabled secure boot, but in system information it says its not on. How can i fix thisThanks...
  9. Can’t boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can’t boot: I get a message saying « Reboot and select proper boot device ... When I try to reboot I get the same message. What can I do? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-boot/d1733be0-836a-4270-8b16-4854f02b040b
  10. Can’t boot windows

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Can’t boot windows: Hi I recently had a crash (was trying to restart my pc because it was behaving odd, but it crashed before it could restart) and now it wont properly boot. Sometimes it gives a blue screen immediately (0xc000021a) and shuts down. Ive tried running quite a few repair options...