Windows 10: Cant boot my pc

Discus and support Cant boot my pc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I logged on today to find this error code : \Boot\BCD error code : 0xc000000d. I use thia pc for gaming. It happenwd when i restaryws my pc for a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TaraCarrick, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Cant boot my pc

I logged on today to find this error code : \Boot\BCD error code : 0xc000000d. I use thia pc for gaming. It happenwd when i restaryws my pc for a windows update.. i am also stuck on the bsod, nothing to giide me more steps please help

:)

TaraCarrick, Sep 20, 2020
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Sep 20, 2020
  3. PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    "No POST", "system won't boot", and "no video output" troubleshooting checklist

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Sep 20, 2020
  4. ram93 Win User

Cant boot my pc

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

Cant boot my pc

1. Cant boot my pc - Similar Threads - Cant boot

2. after clean boot, i cant connect to internet the wifi, sound, battery etc is gone from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after clean boot, i cant connect to internet the wifi, sound, battery etc is gone from...: Yesterday i want to play some game, but the game keep say connection lost, so i search how to fix it, but it fails, someone in community says to clean boot, stupidly i try it but it didn't work, my account was signed out and need the password. i add administrator account with...
  3. after clean boot, i cant connect to internet the wifi, sound, battery etc is gone from...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    after clean boot, i cant connect to internet the wifi, sound, battery etc is gone from...: Yesterday i want to play some game, but the game keep say connection lost, so i search how to fix it, but it fails, someone in community says to clean boot, stupidly i try it but it didn't work, my account was signed out and need the password. i add administrator account with...
  4. how do i enable secure boot if i cant disable csm support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i enable secure boot if i cant disable csm support: im 10 hours into this issue please helpin order to disable secure boot i need to disable csm support and restart my bios however the csm support re enables upon rebooting my computer after save and exit in bios. this issue started after upgrading my ssd for larger storage and...
  5. how do i enable secure boot if i cant disable csm support

how do i enable secure boot if i cant disable csm support: im 10 hours into this issue please helpin order to disable secure boot i need to disable csm support and restart my bios however the csm support re enables upon rebooting my computer after save and exit in bios. this issue started after upgrading my ssd for larger storage and...
  6. Cant boot to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant boot to Windows 10: Hello I need help, earlier I reset my Windows 10 in troubleshoot after 14% my PC turned off, I tried turning it back on but it only shows "-" the symbol doesn't Blink I've tried installing Windows 10 again from the flash disk but my PC doesn't boot to Windows 10 setup. how do...
  7. Cant boot to Windows 10

Cant boot to Windows 10: Hello I need help, earlier I reset my Windows 10 in troubleshoot after 14% my PC turned off, I tried turning it back on but it only shows "-" the symbol doesn't Blink I've tried installing Windows 10 again from the flash disk but my PC doesn't boot to Windows 10 setup. how do...
  8. Cant boot to Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. WIndows XP Computer cant boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIndows XP Computer cant boot: When i turn on the computer i see the windows xp logo, and then its a black screen.When i go to safe mode it tries to make me activate winodws, which cant happen because its in safe mode.My computer came with XP so i do not have the disc to restore it.Prior to this, i tried...
  10. WIndows XP Computer cant boot

WIndows XP Computer cant boot: When i turn on the computer i see the windows xp logo, and then its a black screen.When i go to safe mode it tries to make me activate winodws, which cant happen because its in safe mode.My computer came with XP so i do not have the disc to restore it.Prior to this, i tried...