Windows 10: Cant boot my pc

Discus and support Cant boot my pc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I logged on today to find this error code : \Boot\BCD error code : 0xc000000d. I use thia pc for gaming. It happenwd when i restaryws my pc for a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TaraCarrick, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Cant boot my pc

I logged on today to find this error code : \Boot\BCD error code : 0xc000000d. I use thia pc for gaming. It happenwd when i restaryws my pc for a windows update.. i am also stuck on the bsod, nothing to giide me more steps please help

:)

TaraCarrick, Sep 20, 2020
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Sep 20, 2020
  3. PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    "No POST", "system won't boot", and "no video output" troubleshooting checklist

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Sep 20, 2020
  4. ram93 Win User

Cant boot my pc

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

Cant boot my pc

1. Cant boot my pc - Similar Threads - Cant boot

2. BSOD - Inaccessible boot device, cant boot into safe mode.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - Inaccessible boot device, cant boot into safe mode.: Dear all, I have tried searching online for a fix but perhaps my issue is rather unique. (I do not have much IT knowledge) 1. BSOD came while having some common programmes running - Chrome, Telegram and Game(COD) 2. PC reboots itself: Inaccessible boot device (StopCode)...
  3. i installed software that crashed my computer did restore it failed now i cant boot into...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i installed software that crashed my computer did restore it failed now i cant boot into...: after 24 hours ive tried many things but everythung stops nothing is working cant reinstal with media creation or preview build https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-installed-software-that-crashed-my-computer-did/aad54f4f-2641-4e92-9815-cc5327eb073b
  4. Cant boot my pc

Cant boot my pc: Hello, i have a problem. I just build my new pc, i was about to boot it from USB flash disk by windows media creation tool. I did everything step by step using the mediea cration tool. Files appeared on my USB but when i was about to boot the pc, windows logo flashes then...
  5. Cant boot or factory reset computer due to no storage (Win10).

in Windows 10 Support
    Cant boot or factory reset computer due to no storage (Win10).: Hey guys! Recently I was on my computer and discovered that my SSD where I keep all my windows files was close to full. A few hours later I started having trouble with my computer. It would take me to windows startup to try and repair the damage. Having tried every option I...
  6. Windows says it cant boot but after 2 restarts it does??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows says it cant boot but after 2 restarts it does??: So I booted up my pc to see that windows couldn't boot correctly. I let it repair itself and then tried rebooting the pc once it finished. It then told me it couldn't boot again. Instead of clicking repair this time, I restarted which seemed to work. I rebooted my pc a couple...
  7. Win 10 is set to boot in safe mode and asking password which I cant remember as i used to...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Win 10 is set to boot in safe mode and asking password which I cant remember as i used to...: Hello All, I have win 10 laptop which i cant login because boot mode is set to safe mode cant switch to normal mode as i changed settings in start options before i reboot and asking password which i cant remember as i used to use PIN instead of password in normal mode....
  8. I cant boot from my SSD, I can only use Windows boot manager?

I cant boot from my SSD, I can only use Windows boot manager?: So I cloned my 1st ssd to another 2nd ssd and disconnected the first SSD. When i try to boot from my 2nd SSD (P4), it keeps saying ""Reboot and Select proper Boot device or Insert Boot Media in selected Boot device and press a key" So I boot from a Windows boot manager...
  9. Locked Bios ...Cant boot USB with Win 10. Cant put Win 10 Media tool on SSD internal HD

Locked Bios ...Cant boot USB with Win 10. Cant put Win 10 Media tool on SSD internal HD: Win 10 HD died. I got new SSD HD but have locked BIOS and cant change Booot order to Boot from USB stick with Win 10 media creation tool. I tried putting that same Win 10 media creation tool on the new Formatted SSD HD via a USD to NVME adapter on my good pc but I get error...
  10. cant boot into bootable windows usb and goes to efi shell

cant boot into bootable windows usb and goes to efi shell: I fucked up big time with linux dual boot and I wanted to install windows boot manager again, but whenever I stick a bootable windows usb in it dosent recognize it and im stuck what I did to try and fix -turn on windows 10 features on mother board -disable boot from hard...