Windows 10: Can’t boot neither Windows or Linux after installing Linux

Discus and support Can’t boot neither Windows or Linux after installing Linux in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/Tidalikk [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e7e5wo/cant_boot_neither_windows_or_linux_after/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Tidalikk, Dec 7, 2019.

1. Can’t boot neither Windows or Linux after installing Linux

/u/Tidalikk, Dec 7, 2019
  2. Davidelmo Win User

considering linux

You can dual boot so that you can get experience with Linux without being stuck with no windows.

I wouldn't really suggest linux for gaming. There are usually linux drivers out for graphics cards but most games are for install on Windows.

Davidelmo, Dec 7, 2019
  3. Switch to Linux ??

Find a suitable Linux forum and request comments from people who converted from Linux to Windows, in particular on

• Stability
    • Ease of use
    • Availability of external help in case of trouble
    • Availability of applications, games
    • Data exchange with the Windows world

Frederik Long, Dec 7, 2019
  4. Can’t boot neither Windows or Linux after installing Linux

Windows Subsystem Linux

Hello,

We would like to know more about the issue you're experiencing with using
    Windows Subsystem for Linux
    . Kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you developing a program, an app, or a software for Linux?
    • Is your Window 10 PC connected to a domain?
    • Are you managing a Windows Server PC?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Can you tell us the Version and OS build of your Windows 10 device? You can find this information by clicking the
      Start button, type About your PC, and then press
      Enter.

We need the following information in order to determine if we need to refer your concern to the
    TechNet forums or the Microsoft Developer Network (MSDN) forums.

For now, we suggest reviewing these support articles to find out if there's an issue with the installation of
    Windows Subsystem for Linux:

We'll be waiting for your response.

Devlin Sco, Dec 7, 2019
Thema:

Can’t boot neither Windows or Linux after installing Linux

1. Can’t boot neither Windows or Linux after installing Linux - Similar Threads - Can’t boot neither

2. Laptop cant boot after Linux install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop cant boot after Linux install: So i tried installing Black Arch Linux on my USB, but put it on my laptop instead. At first it booted to Linux, but it randomly stopped doing that and now just tries to boot from LAN. There is no boot option remaining now. I tried bootrec commands i found online but it wont...
  3. Laptop cant boot after Linux install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop cant boot after Linux install: So i tried installing Black Arch Linux on my USB, but put it on my laptop instead. At first it booted to Linux, but it randomly stopped doing that and now just tries to boot from LAN. There is no boot option remaining now. I tried bootrec commands i found online but it wont...
  4. Laptop cant boot after Linux install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Installing Linux?

Installing Linux?: Got an old dell xps 8100 desktop that has windows 10. I never use this desktop and basically don't even have access to it. So i like to try to install linux on it. Anyone here done it and recommend it? I want to see how its like. I googled linux download and i see a few links...
  6. Installing Linux?

in Windows 10 Support
    Installing Linux?: Got an old dell xps 8100 desktop that has windows 10. I never use this desktop and basically don't even have access to it. So i like to try to install linux on it. Anyone here done it and recommend it? I want to see how its like. I googled linux download and i see a few links...
  7. Problem booting into Windows after installing Linux

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem booting into Windows after installing Linux: My case is long, so here we go. I have an iMac late 2013 with bootcamp installed, with Windows 10 and macOS. This morning I tried installed Ubuntu, with an USB sitick of the 20.04 version. I booted into it with pressing alt and selecting the USB stick and booted it....
  8. Dual boot with linux: only linux boot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dual boot with linux: only linux boot: Hello, Well I'll sum up what I did so far: I had ubuntu + windows 10, was working fine but ubuntu was taking too much space on my drive. Deleted ubuntu partitions, gave the space back to windows, boot into the windows usb drive to perform the bootrec /fixmbr,fixboot...
  9. BSOD after Linux installation (?)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after Linux installation (?): Currently experiencing INACESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE BSOD, there is some history sda is the 275GB SSD drive with only windows sdb is the 3TB HDD drive with only windows (in fact only a NTFS data drive, but with some application installed also, but not Windows) sdc is the 80GB SSD...
  10. Windows wont boot after installing linux

Windows wont boot after installing linux: Hello, writing from a phone so will try to keep it as short as possible. My SSD wasnt partitioned, so when I decided to install linux i made a partition from the default one, and installed linux on that newly made partition, after installing Linux (zorinOS), Windows wont...