Windows 10: Can't boot or install clean version of Windows 10. Please help!!!!

Discus and support Can't boot or install clean version of Windows 10. Please help!!!! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I was trying to install a clean version of Windows 10 earlier and I deleted all the previous partitions . When I clicked on "new" and set the volume ,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/theswagforever, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Can't boot or install clean version of Windows 10. Please help!!!!

I was trying to install a clean version of Windows 10 earlier and I deleted all the previous partitions .

When I clicked on "new" and set the volume , it was taking too long so I turned off my laptop with the power button.

Now everything is super slow. It's slow to get to the bios then it freezes at the "setup is starting" screen.

I have been googling all day. If anyone can help it will be greatly appreciated!!!

submitted by /u/theswagforever
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/theswagforever, Jul 19, 2020

2. Clean Install Workaround for Vista

You may remember this news story on techPowerUp! a couple of days ago relating to the lack of clean installs when using the Upgrade Editions of Vista, which required an old OS to be installed. However, Paul Thurrott has managed to find a workaround for this issue, which ironically lets users do a clean install Vista without any previous version of Windows, albeit a little tedious. Here are the steps:
    • Boot from the Windows Vista Upgrade DVD as normal
    • When prompted for a product code, leave this blank
    • Select the version of Vista you have purchased and let Vista install
    • When you boot to your desktop for the first time, run the Vista setup from Windows
    • This time enter your product key
    • When asked whether you want to do an Upgrade of Custom install, select custom and choose a clean install
    • Windows will now install for a second time and you should be able to activate it
    Remember, these steps are only advised for use in order to achieve a clean install of Vista, it is only legal to use the upgrade editions if you have previously purchased the appropriate version of Windows.

Source: DailyTech

Jimmy 2004, Jul 19, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 19, 2020
  4. Can't boot or install clean version of Windows 10. Please help!!!!

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

Can't boot or install clean version of Windows 10. Please help!!!!

1. Can't boot or install clean version of Windows 10. Please help!!!! - Similar Threads - Can't boot install

2. Install a clean version of Windows 10 after boot loop failure

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install a clean version of Windows 10 after boot loop failure: My mother has an Asus Transformer Book Flip TP500L that is in my hands now to repair it. With the last Windows 10 update not sure which version something broke completly. It got stuck on a automatic diagnostic and repair loop which of course failed everytime. I tried every...
  3. Help me Please “Reset and clean install Windows 10 20H2”

Help me Please “Reset and clean install Windows 10 20H2”: Admin (I use a program to help google translate . Sorry for making it difficult for everyone to understand.) Now my notebook (buy 1 week) issue same Pc am nearly crazy. Today I have a question to ask only 1 post, problems arise Notebook Installing Windows 10 version 20H2...
  4. Booting clean installation of windows 10

Booting clean installation of windows 10: Hi, I am Rishad. So,basically I was trying to reinstall windows after the C: drive was showing error. I tried to boot it up from a bootable usb and I have succeded but my C: drive was showing error again and wanted repair after I checked it.So,I tried to install ubuntu...
  5. Please help! Can't boot windows 10 from SSD after fresh install.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help! Can't boot windows 10 from SSD after fresh install.: So I recently bought an SSD and was really excited to install it and get it up and running. But after installing windows 10 on the SSD, it won't boot windows from the SSD. It is an Nvme SSD that I've installed on my motherboard with a pcie adapter into my free pcie slot. So...
  6. windows quit installing clean version it is stuck and won't boot or anything now please help me

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows quit installing clean version it is stuck and won't boot or anything now please help me: nI did a complete factory reset on my PC omen desktop. It never would get passed 46% so I unplugged the computer after 2 days of it not moving. Now every time I turn it on it wont load passed the logo. A white circle keeps spinning it won't do anything won't boot in safe mode...
  7. Need help with Boot Manager and installing SSD for clean Windows 10 install

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need help with Boot Manager and installing SSD for clean Windows 10 install: I just got my new Acer Spin 5 SP515-51N and it has a 1TB Hdd as the main drive which is slow. I bought a Sabrent rocket 256gb m.2-2280 SSD to use that as my main OS boot drive and I was going to use the 1TB as a seconary for storage. Seems any cloning from the 1TB 4096 to...
  8. Clean Installation of Windows 10 help

Clean Installation of Windows 10 help: Hello, I am trying to perform a clean install of Windows 10. My PC originally came with Windows 8 and was upgraded when Windows 10 was offered for free. My device is linked with my Microsoft account so my product key is secure. I have read tutorials that I should delete...
  9. no clean install from windows 7 to windows 10?Please HELP!

in Windows 10 Support
    no clean install from windows 7 to windows 10?Please HELP!: I really need help.. yesterday i gave in and decided to upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10.. due to many people telling me that all their files/apps remained intact. I decided to just go ahead and upgrade to windows 10 without backing up(also i don't have an external...
  10. Please help i can't boot to win 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Please help i can't boot to win 10: Hey i've just updated my asus a555ln laptop from win 8.1 to win 10... Everything went nice with drivers automatically installed but the display drivers is lost. So i've installed the intel hd drivers and it does nothing so i installed nvidia drivers and it just fine. But...