Windows 10: Can't Boot PC Stop Code 00021a

Discus and support Can't Boot PC Stop Code 00021a in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I shut down my PC as I had to leave, and when I turned it back on I get constant BSODs with the 0000021a stop code.My PC will boot with Driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jeremy Atiencia, May 12, 2021.

1. Can't Boot PC Stop Code 00021a

I shut down my PC as I had to leave, and when I turned it back on I get constant BSODs with the 0000021a stop code.My PC will boot with Driver Signature Enforcement disabled, but at this point, I'm not too sure what to do next. Because it will boot with Driver Signature Enforcement off, I think it's a driver issue but I just need further help.

:)

Jeremy Atiencia, May 12, 2021
  2. zbook Win User

BSOD - Inaccessible Boot Device

The reset save files equivalent if successful should be the quickest method to get you backup and running.

The backup files then clean install is the best option as you fix many problems and start fresh.

The command prompt commands are all trial and error.

Code:

Code:

Code:

Code:

Code:

Code:

Code:

zbook, May 12, 2021
  3. Groggubus Win User
    Network PC Win10 1903 issue Error Code 0x80070035

i followed these steps, but no matter what, i couldnt stop network list services.

"windows could not stop the network list service on local computer. error 1061: the service cannot accept control messages at this time".

also, which pc am i meant to be running this fix on? both PC's reported error 1061.

Groggubus, May 12, 2021
  4. Ravenas Win User

Can't Boot PC Stop Code 00021a

Post code 99 at boot; help

This morning, to no avail, I tried a new power supply.

At this point I have tried all of the following:

• Disconnecting HHD (SATA and POWER)
    • Disconnecting Opitical Drive (SATA and POWER)
    • DISCONNECTING ALL F-PANEL (PWR SW, PWR LED, HDD LED, RESET SW)
    • Disconnecting the USB and HD AUDIO
    • Disconnecting ALL fans.
    • Mounting and remounting the motherboard
    • Mounting and remounting the CPU
    • Attempting to use a new video card
    • Attempting to use a new power supply
    • Placing MOBO on a different surface
    • Reseting the CMOS via the on board button and removing the battery
    • Using only 1 stick of ram to boot
    • New PSU

Basically I am booting the PC with the power button on the MOBO and the only things connected are the 8 pin MOBO power, the CPU, 1 stick of ram, and 2 different working video cards.

After doing all of those things, the MOBO stills post code "99" on the screen and on the MOBO itself. Additionally, keyboard does not work. Furthermore, I cannot access my BIOS or boot screen.

The original video card and the replacement video card both work on another PC therefore they are not the problem.

Thus, at this point, I have narrowed the malfunction down to either the following two components:

• Motherboard
    • CPU (which I doubt, but do not have a AM3+ mobo on hand)
    Any suggestions or advice are more than welcome and needed.

I am considering RMAing the motherboard... This process will most likely be 2 weeks and they may send it back saying it works it is my CPU... *Bang Head :banghead:

Ravenas, May 12, 2021
Thema:

Can't Boot PC Stop Code 00021a

1. Can't Boot PC Stop Code 00021a - Similar Threads - Can't Boot Stop

2. Stop Code - unmountable boot volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop Code - unmountable boot volume: I have a Macbook and it has Windows installed on it. Recently I got "unmountable boot volume" Stop code. I tried some fixes from Google but nothing worked. Please help....
  3. Stop Code PROCESS1_INITIALIZATION_FAILED can't boot to safemode...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop Code PROCESS1_INITIALIZATION_FAILED can't boot to safemode...: My PC began giving me this stop code out of nowhere. I had not installed any hardware or software in months, I use this PC daily and it's completely up to date. I cannot preform startup repair, nor can I boot into safemode I am presented with the same stop code. I cannot...
  4. Stop Code PROCESS1_INITIALIZATION_FAILED can't boot to safemode...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stop Code PROCESS1_INITIALIZATION_FAILED can't boot to safemode...: My PC began giving me this stop code out of nowhere. I had not installed any hardware or software in months, I use this PC daily and it's completely up to date. I cannot preform startup repair, nor can I boot into safemode I am presented with the same stop code. I cannot...
  5. Stop Code PROCESS1_INITIALIZATION_FAILED can't boot to safemode...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Stop code: INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code: INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE: Hey so I recently ordered an acre aspire 5 labtop from Amazon that was renewed and when I got it the security seal was ripped. Didn’t think much from it until I opened it and started using it for a little bit. I started to notice that the computer was really out of date and...
  7. Stop code: INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop code: INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE: Hey so I recently ordered an acre aspire 5 labtop from Amazon that was renewed and when I got it the security seal was ripped. Didn’t think much from it until I opened it and started using it for a little bit. I started to notice that the computer was really out of date and...
  8. Stop Code of inaccessible Boot Device.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stop Code of inaccessible Boot Device.: Stop Code of inaccessible Boot Device. After transferring info from my old HP to My New HP by Laplink Pcmover Pro I keep getting a 'Preparing Automatic Repair' and only once the blue screen with the advanced option choice. Suggestions?!...
  9. Stop code: INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stop code: INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE: Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. we'll restart for you. Windows shows this problem. Startup contents not shows all about it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-inaccessible-boot-device/b31d9da8-0d86-4a8e-a8f4-237d1de00cef
  10. stop code: UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    stop code: UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME: Does anyone know how to fix the issue when the display screen goes blue and says: stop code: UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-unmountable-boot-volume/f4d46508-c8b5-47e1-bada-6d17215805bf