Windows 10: Can't boot personal computer

Discus and support Can't boot personal computer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So, I signed into my personal account on my school computer to see what I could do. Just as a side project and time killer. Just so those who were... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GabeChavez1, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Can't boot personal computer

So, I signed into my personal account on my school computer to see what I could do. Just as a side project and time killer. Just so those who were wondering know, district network policies apply across the whole computer. Anyway, I signed in, same rules applied and that was the end. Well, a couple days later, I opened my personal computer to play some games and it wouldn't boot. I've tried resetting, I've tried changing everything that the guides told me to do, none of it worked. I took it to my uncle and he asked me if I had connected to my school's wifi with it. I haven't, but does signing in on the school computer with my personal account affect my personal computer?

:)

GabeChavez1, Feb 22, 2021

2. Unable to boot the computer.

Hi Samid,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Before we proceed, we would require more information to assist you further.

• What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you check if you are able to boot into Windows Recovery Environment using installation media. Follow the steps provided below and check.

• Insert the installation USB and boot Windows 10 from it.
      • In the ‘Windows setup’ page select the ‘language to install’, ‘Time and currency format’ and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on ‘next’.
      • Click on ‘Repair your computer’ and select ‘Troubleshoot’.
    Check if you are able to boot to this window. If you are unable to boot to this window, I suggest you to contact the manufacturer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. Reply us with this information to assist you further.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Feb 22, 2021
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

Aren't we being a little harsh? I know I can't be the only other person on this forum to have skipped checking the official memory compatibility list when building a computer. Had I been in the same situation and followed the same steps I would have thought I got a bum board too, regardless of whether or not the memory was on that list.

4. nmrm Win User

Can't boot personal computer

computer won't boot but has power

Kursah, that 6 steps are granted it always boots at the 6th step (sometimes at the 4th) and I have to remove the ethernet cable every time otherwise I'll have to do countless steps, that's a fact. I do not have Wake On Lan set.

Thema:

Can't boot personal computer

1. Can't boot personal computer - Similar Threads - Can't boot personal

2. I can't access my personal computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't access my personal computer: I can't access my laptop anymore I have already my account and password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-access-my-personal-computer/86aced82-5040-4d21-a269-aafa2ed64079
  3. I can't access my personal computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't access my personal computer: I can't access my laptop anymore I have already my account and password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-access-my-personal-computer/86aced82-5040-4d21-a269-aafa2ed64079
  4. Computer can't boot successfully

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer can't boot successfully: Using an ASUS TUF506 Laptop with windows 10 installed on a single m.2 ssd. After restarting one day, on boot before the windows boot manager finished while the circle of white dots was still spinning a bsod appeared with the error message critical_process_died. I will provide...
  5. Computer can't boot successfully

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer can't boot successfully: Using an ASUS TUF506 Laptop with windows 10 installed on a single m.2 ssd. After restarting one day, on boot before the windows boot manager finished while the circle of white dots was still spinning a bsod appeared with the error message critical_process_died. I will provide...
  6. Computer can't boot successfully

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My personal computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My personal computer: After suddenly our power went down, my pc does not boot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-personal-computer/2af3db4e-ad52-481e-9450-e5b77b7d6c5d
  8. My personal computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My personal computer: After suddenly our power went down, my pc does not boot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-personal-computer/2af3db4e-ad52-481e-9450-e5b77b7d6c5d
  9. Can't change personal PIN on personal home computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't change personal PIN on personal home computer: I'm trying to change the PIN on my home PC, and Microsoft isn't letting me do so. When I go into Sign-In Options, the option for Windows hello PIN says "This option is currently unavailable—click here to learn more." It also says "Sorry, this PIN isn't working for your...
  10. Can't get into Personalization

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't get into Personalization: So I have been trying to get into the personalize and display settings by right clicking on my desktop. This is the error I get. This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. Please install a program or, if one is already installed,...