Windows 10: Can't boot to ISO

Discus and support Can't boot to ISO in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I made a Windows 10 iso from a bootable usb, and when I did, it was bootable, but it gave an error. 0xc000000f [img] 122953 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Lumine, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Lumine Win User

Can't boot to ISO

I made a Windows 10 iso from a bootable usb, and when I did, it was bootable, but it gave an error. 0xc000000f

Can't boot to ISO [​IMG]

:)

Lumine, Dec 5, 2018
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

wont boot into ISO file?

hm I used nero and put the iso on there like anything else
    ill try your suggestions with the .nrg file I no longer have the .iso (threw away)
    i was just curious

3. Need ISO maker

I tried imgburn followed step by step and it sucks ...burned an image supposed to be ISO endend up in UDF ..not auto executable and scraped a dvd for it. Gonna try alcohol thx

MohawkAngel, Dec 5, 2018
  4. Can't boot to ISO

Bootable USB with ISO - What am I missing?

Have you copied all the files from the ISO to the flash drive? I can't see that step.

After step 10. (after formatting and making it the active partition)

Copy files from the ISO to flash drive.

Open CMD as administrator.

navigate to the flash drive, lets call it drive Z and type in the following commands.
    Z:
    cd boot
    bootsect.exe /nt60 z:
    exit

Then try again.

slyfox2151, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

Can't boot to ISO

1. Can't boot to ISO - Similar Threads - Can't boot ISO

2. Can't mount ISO file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't mount ISO file: After upgrading from Window 10 64 to Windows 11 I can't mount ISO files. I have mount options in Explorer and after choosing it Windows Explorer stops responding. That is the situation with all ISO files, even with those ones, downloaded with Windows 10 on the same notebook...
  3. I can't mount an ISO

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't mount an ISO: I need to mount an ISO but I don't get the option to, everything on the internet says to open the file with windows explorer but it doesn't give me the option to. I've updated my computer and nothing has changed, so how do I mount it?...
  4. I can't mount an ISO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't mount an ISO: I need to mount an ISO but I don't get the option to, everything on the internet says to open the file with windows explorer but it doesn't give me the option to. I've updated my computer and nothing has changed, so how do I mount it?...
  5. Can't load an ISO

Can't load an ISO: Hi,There's an iso file of about 20 go I want to open/mount but both Windows and Daemon Tools say the file is damaged.But on another PC same OS, same version, I managed to mount the very same file without any problem.Any idea why ?Other ISOs I have are not related with this...
  6. Can't load an ISO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't load an ISO: Hi,There's an iso file of about 20 go I want to open/mount but both Windows and Daemon Tools say the file is damaged.But on another PC same OS, same version, I managed to mount the very same file without any problem.Any idea why ?Other ISOs I have are not related with this...
  7. Can't load an ISO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows can't mount ISO

Windows can't mount ISO: When I try to mount .iso file with Windows Explorer, a blue loading circle appears for 2-3 minutes and I get this error: Sorry, there was a problem mounting the file. My ISO is not broken, I m sure because I can extract it with Winrar and I can mount it in another PC. I tried...
  9. Can't download iso

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't download iso: I'm going to inst/rep my windows 10 insider preview. Trying to download from: Download Windows 10 Insider Preview Advanced Signed in with my MS account. Download gets to varying points and stops with: Windows 10 Insider Preview couldn't be downloaded. No reason. Tried it on a...
  10. mount an ISO at boot?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    mount an ISO at boot?: Since we can boot to Command Prompt in Windows 10 is it possible to mount an ISO directly from that? Assume I didn't burn the ISO or load it to USB first. In my case System File Checker is asking for a drive letter to use as a reference file system. 46093