Windows 10: Can't boot to ISO

Discus and support Can't boot to ISO in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I made a Windows 10 iso from a bootable usb, and when I did, it was bootable, but it gave an error. 0xc000000f [img] 122953 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Lumine, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Lumine Win User

Can't boot to ISO

I made a Windows 10 iso from a bootable usb, and when I did, it was bootable, but it gave an error. 0xc000000f

Can't boot to ISO [​IMG]

:)

Lumine, Dec 5, 2018
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

wont boot into ISO file?

hm I used nero and put the iso on there like anything else
    ill try your suggestions with the .nrg file I no longer have the .iso (threw away)
    i was just curious

3. Need ISO maker

I tried imgburn followed step by step and it sucks ...burned an image supposed to be ISO endend up in UDF ..not auto executable and scraped a dvd for it. Gonna try alcohol thx

MohawkAngel, Dec 5, 2018
  4. Can't boot to ISO

Bootable USB with ISO - What am I missing?

Have you copied all the files from the ISO to the flash drive? I can't see that step.

After step 10. (after formatting and making it the active partition)

Copy files from the ISO to flash drive.

Open CMD as administrator.

navigate to the flash drive, lets call it drive Z and type in the following commands.
    Z:
    cd boot
    bootsect.exe /nt60 z:
    exit

Then try again.

slyfox2151, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

Can't boot to ISO

1. Can't boot to ISO - Similar Threads - Can't boot ISO

2. Can't download Windows 10 ISO

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't download Windows 10 ISO: It wont let me download the Windows 10 ISO, and won't give me an error number. http://prntscr.com/kfxpv0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/cant-download-windows-10-iso/d8369dc7-b084-413a-bc47-e872e2cceba5
  3. Can't Boot into BIOS

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't Boot into BIOS: I've tried every suggestion I've found on the internet, but no luck... Windows 10 lastest update. MSI Gaming Pro Carbon board with Ryzen 7 1700, using Ryzen power plan. When I first built this board I turned off the annoying MSI BIOS splash screen on startup, and now I guess...
  4. Can't download iso any more

Can't download iso any more: I'm going to inst/rep my windows 10 insider preview. Trying to download from: Download Windows 10 Insider Preview Advanced Signed in with my MS account. Download gets to varying points and stops with: Windows 10 Insider Preview couldn't be downloaded. No reason. Tried it on a...
  5. Can't download iso

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't download iso: I'm going to inst/rep my windows 10 insider preview. Trying to download from: Download Windows 10 Insider Preview Advanced Signed in with my MS account. Download gets to varying points and stops with: Windows 10 Insider Preview couldn't be downloaded. No reason. Tried it on a...
  6. mount an ISO at boot?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    mount an ISO at boot?: Since we can boot to Command Prompt in Windows 10 is it possible to mount an ISO directly from that? Assume I didn't burn the ISO or load it to USB first. In my case System File Checker is asking for a drive letter to use as a reference file system. 46093
  7. Can't Boot (and No Access To Safe Boot)

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't Boot (and No Access To Safe Boot): I ran out of hard drive space during an operation, so erased some personal files, and tried to re-boot, but it gets stuck a second after those circular dots start to rotate. I can't get to booting in safe mode either. Tried assigning the boot mode to legacy so I can use...
  8. Can't boot normal

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't boot normal: So last night my PC went into sleep. Then upon waking it up, it never displayed the login box to access my desktop again. Once I restarted the computer it would load into a grey screen where spinning dots never stopped. I've done some troubleshooting through command prompt in...
  9. How to convert a DVD boot into ISO

How to convert a DVD boot into ISO: I have a laptop with no dvd drive. But my office 2010 have only disk. I need to put it onto USB. Thanks 89464
  10. Unable to boot from ISO image

Unable to boot from ISO image: I attempted to re install Windows 10 because it was running slow, the reset failed and when I went to boot the system up it kept restarting at the first ASUS screen. I have created a ISO by Downloading the Windows 10 off the Microsoft website. I mounted the ISO using...