Windows 10: Can't boot up my laptop because of infinite loop of bsod

Discus and support Can't boot up my laptop because of infinite loop of bsod in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi everyone, my name is Manav and I am using Microsoft Windows 10 in my hp laptop which contains AMD apu. While updating the drivers of apu i usually... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ManavkXP, Dec 22, 2019.

1. ManavkXP Win User

Can't boot up my laptop because of infinite loop of bsod

Hi everyone, my name is Manav and I am using Microsoft Windows 10 in my hp laptop which contains AMD apu. While updating the drivers of apu i usually got an error1603 and decided to clean previous versions of apu with AMD cleanup utility. When I opened it, it asked me to restart my PC. While restarting my laptop, I got a bsodBad_Pool_Header which doesn't allow me to boot up the device. Finally I got preparing automatic repair screen in my PC after several times restarting my laptop as this bsod keeps on coming again and again. But the problem is that I can't use automatic repair help from windows as it is asking manual account password password which I don't know. And now whenever I turn on my laptop I stuck at this bsod everytime. Please help me I can't use my laptop. I will definitely appreciate the help from you guys. Thank you very much in advance.

:)

ManavkXP, Dec 22, 2019

2. Infinite boot to BSOD loop in Windows 10

original Title: windows 10 BSOD

Hello, since thursday my PC was forced to install windows 10 (which I actually didn't mind since I like the interface) so far so good! Everything was going smoothly till I get a message saying that I should restart my PC since its found some bad sectors.
    And so I do, after that I get the BSOD which at first would try to repair but couldn't I tried a LOT is suggestions one if which was Microsoft 's restore to a previous point to fix the issue, but my PC didn't find any point to which it could restore to. Now
    (after selecting it to delete everything except the O.S) is now stuck (since yesterday) in al infinite boot to BSOD loop! I'm still a student in programming and I need my PC to work, I don't have much money to which spend on repairs or a new laptop (at least
    till July). Please help!

ArturAlexSilva, Dec 22, 2019
  3. SSGZ1 Win User
    Infinite BSOD Loop after upgrade to win 10

Can't boot up my laptop because of infinite loop of bsod a87c4696-0e90-413a-952c-a0450488dcb0.jpg
    My laptop is experiencing a infinite BSOD loop when I upgraded via the media creator to windows 10. I am being given the option of using the advanced
    boot menu every two BSODs. I have a lenovo Idea pad S510touch.

SSGZ1, Dec 22, 2019
  4. Can't boot up my laptop because of infinite loop of bsod

Windows 10 Infinite Boot Loop

Any suggestions ? What should i do? My 1st boot priority is already set to cd/dvd but still detects sata device 2 as the dvd

decodebase64, Dec 22, 2019
Thema:

Can't boot up my laptop because of infinite loop of bsod

1. Can't boot up my laptop because of infinite loop of bsod - Similar Threads - Can't boot laptop

2. Infinite boot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Infinite boot loop: When my computer starts up I see the HP logo with a spinning arrow below. After a while it will say Preparing Automatic Repair. I eventually get the BSoD Blue Screen of Death with the error message, “DRIVER PNP WATCHDOG”. I used the BIOS menu to check out all systems...
  3. Infinite boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite boot loop: When my computer starts up I see the HP logo with a spinning arrow below. After a while it will say Preparing Automatic Repair. I eventually get the BSoD Blue Screen of Death with the error message, “DRIVER PNP WATCHDOG”. I used the BIOS menu to check out all systems...
  4. Infinite Boot Loop for American megatrends laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Infinite Boot Loop for American megatrends laptop: I just started to have this issue earlier this morning in which my laptop stays in the booting up section with the american trends logo, after a couple seconds the loading circle appears but then the whole screen shuts off and repeats itself, I dont have acess to anything...
  5. Infinite Boot Loop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Infinite Boot Loop: Hi community I need an answer and I need it fast. I turned off my pc while one of my drivers was updating through a third party extension program called Bit driver. So I’m truly my pc is currently stuck in an infinite boot loop. Now here comes the problems……I have tried every...
  6. Infinite boot to BSOD loop in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Infinite boot to BSOD loop in Windows 10: I have attempted all the suggested fixes, and downloaded what I believed to be the BOOT BSOD files.I have even run "BLUE SCREEN SYSTEM TEST" no errors! SYSTEM EXTENSIVE TEST - PASS 20818-73112-53854.Now I am getting my computer failed to start windows properly to select an...
  7. Infinite BSOD Boot up loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infinite BSOD Boot up loop: My issue is I am having a infinite BSOD boot up loop, the cause of this was one day I detected some malware in my computer. So , I downloaded the Spy hunter 5 to remove the malware it detected it and rebooted the computer It was removing the malware . Finally , after the was...
  8. Infinite boot loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Infinite boot loop: Hello everyone and thanks in advance for trying to help! I will try to keep it short. tl;dr : my PC is in a state of infinite boot loop where it prepares automatic repair and tries to diagnose itself and fails to start correctly/at all. Note: In the past 2 weeks I got maybe...
  9. Infinite boot loop, can't access BIOS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infinite boot loop, can't access BIOS: Basically, after a failed overclock due to my stupidity unstable overclock due to low voltage has led me to an infinite boot loop, when I start my computer up, it freezes on an automatic repair screen, bios is inaccesible during it, even when it doesn't freeze. Also, when...
  10. Infinite boot loop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Infinite boot loop?: I turned PC off during a windows update and when I boot it shows the windows symbol and no dots and keeps restarting What can I do submitted by /u/eatsawdust64 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/es3z6c/infinite_boot_loop/