Windows 10: can't boot up windows after updates

Discus and support can't boot up windows after updates in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; the only message i get is a stop code DRIVER_PNP_WATCHDOG keeps getting in a un stoppable loop to boot up laptop has no disc drive and i am stuck... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NeilMaslar, Dec 26, 2020.

1. can't boot up windows after updates

the only message i get is a stop code DRIVER_PNP_WATCHDOG

keeps getting in a un stoppable loop to boot up laptop has no disc drive and i am stuck

:)

NeilMaslar, Dec 26, 2020

2. Windows XP Error: Could not Boot after update

repairing windows will just fix any damaged files, id suggest taking off your over clocking settings the try booting in, maybe when you updated you also updated some censoring device which is now causing you a problem with your over clock settings.

jocksteeluk, Dec 26, 2020
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Dec 26, 2020
  4. erixx Win User

can't boot up windows after updates

Sabertooth 990fx won't boot to windows logo, it shuts down

to boot and enter bios and load windows, any todays PSU (with the correct plugs) will work, AFAIK

to enter BIOS only low wattage is used.
    Then, during boot, the HDD and a bit later the videocard card start to demand juice, then the other devices and periphericals... so the total demand during boot up is incrementing step by step, that's why a failure halfway could indicate a PSU problem....

erixx, Dec 26, 2020
Thema:

can't boot up windows after updates

1. can't boot up windows after updates - Similar Threads - can't boot updates

2. Can't Boot up Windows 10 after removing Ubuntu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Boot up Windows 10 after removing Ubuntu: So i'm having trouble booting in to windows after removing the Ubuntu partition from my dell laptop so i looked it up online and i may not have removed the boot grub? i'm new to this The main problem i have is my laptop screen got busted and the only way i can see the screen...
  3. Can't Boot up Windows 10 after removing Ubuntu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Boot up Windows 10 after removing Ubuntu: So i'm having trouble booting in to windows after removing the Ubuntu partition from my dell laptop so i looked it up online and i may not have removed the boot grub? i'm new to this The main problem i have is my laptop screen got busted and the only way i can see the screen...
  4. Can't Boot up Windows 10 after removing Ubuntu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Can't boot after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't boot after update: Last night I tried to update my PC. I selected "update and shut down" and left the computer. When I returned much later it appeared frozen so I turned the PC off.The PC is now unable to boot and stuck on the below screen.By restarting I can force the PC to enter automatic...
  6. Can't boot PC after Windows 10 update

Can't boot PC after Windows 10 update: Hello, I updated the latest Windows 10 updates three days ago on my Dell Inspiron. The first attempt at installing them failed, so my computer said it was undoing the changes. I tried to install them again two nights ago. When I checked the computer in the morning it was...
  7. PC not booting up after update

PC not booting up after update: Got promoted for a update last night so i chose upgrade and shutdown now this morning computer will not boot up no logo nothing tried a couple of hard resets but nothing mouse keyboard dead no hard drive light. Any ideas before I throw it...
  8. Booting up windows 10 after deleting an update

Booting up windows 10 after deleting an update: Hey Microsoft. I downloaded (unwillingly) an update to Windows 10 and I really didn't like it. So I tried to revert back to the version I had. But now I cant access windows it says preparing automatic repairing and goes to blue screen. When I enter command prompt it says "not...
  9. Can’t boot up after Windows Update

Can’t boot up after Windows Update: i have read other posts but my problem is i cant get to a screen to access any files. How do i get there? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-boot-up-after-windows-update/bc573b93-b4d4-4b2b-a184-39c7a00b71e5
  10. Can't boot after Creator's Update

Can't boot after Creator's Update: I'm not sure what happened but few hours after the update, I could no longer boot the laptop. The displayed message is "reboot and select proper boot device". I am able to enter setup and confirm it is UEFI boot and the hard disk is listed. I am also able to boot from USB and...