Windows 10: Can’t boot up windows

Discus and support Can’t boot up windows in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/misterchow21 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i7tspp/cant_boot_up_windows/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/misterchow21, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Can’t boot up windows

/u/misterchow21, Aug 11, 2020
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Aug 11, 2020
  3. erixx Win User
    Sabertooth 990fx won't boot to windows logo, it shuts down

to boot and enter bios and load windows, any todays PSU (with the correct plugs) will work, AFAIK

to enter BIOS only low wattage is used.
    Then, during boot, the HDD and a bit later the videocard card start to demand juice, then the other devices and periphericals... so the total demand during boot up is incrementing step by step, that's why a failure halfway could indicate a PSU problem....

erixx, Aug 11, 2020
  4. Can’t boot up windows

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

Can’t boot up windows

1. Can’t boot up windows - Similar Threads - Can’t boot

2. URGENT: Can’t boot into PC due to kernel errors & cannot access important data. error...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    URGENT: Can’t boot into PC due to kernel errors & cannot access important data. error...: Out of the blue, the other day when turning on my computer I got ablue screen with an error message. Below is an exact copy of themessage I get: “Recovery Your PC couldn’tstart properly The operatingsystem couldn’t be loaded because the kernel is missing or...
  3. C: Windows Drive and D: swapped, Windows confused and can’t boot

C: Windows Drive and D: swapped, Windows confused and can’t boot: Hello. My C: drive which has my Windows files and my local drive D: swapped labels. I tried changing it in Regedit using Microsoft’s guide, but no luck. Reassigning letters in DISKPART doesn’t do anything, either. In BIOS, no boot devices are shown. After installing a...
  4. C: Windows drive and D: swapped. Windows can’t boot

C: Windows drive and D: swapped. Windows can’t boot: Hello. My C: drive which has my Windows files and my local drive D: swapped labels. I tried changing it in Regedit using Microsoft’s guide, but no luck. Reassigning letters in DISKPART doesn’t do anything, either. In BIOS, no boot devices are shown. After installing a...
  5. C: Windows drive and D: swapped spontaneously, and Windows can’t boot

C: Windows drive and D: swapped spontaneously, and Windows can’t boot: Hello. My C: drive which has my Windows files and my local drive D: swapped labels. I tried changing it in Regedit using Microsoft’s guide, but no luck. Reassigning letters in DISKPART doesn’t do anything, either. In BIOS, no boot devices are shown. After installing a...
  6. C: Windows drive and D: swapped and Windows can’t boot

C: Windows drive and D: swapped and Windows can’t boot: Hello. My C: drive which has my Windows files and my local drive D: swapped labels. I tried changing it in Regedit using Microsoft’s guide, but no luck. Reassigning letters in DISKPART doesn’t do anything, either. In BIOS, no boot devices are shown. After installing a...
  7. C: Windows Drive and D: swapped, Windows is confused and can’t boot.

C: Windows Drive and D: swapped, Windows is confused and can’t boot.: Hello. My C: drive which has my Windows files and my local drive D: swapped labels. I tried changing it in Regedit using Microsoft’s guide, but no luck. Reassigning letters in DISKPART doesn’t do anything, either. In BIOS, no boot devices are shown. After installing a...
  8. windows not working pc loads but not windows. i can’t get into windows it keeps booting up...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows not working pc loads but not windows. i can’t get into windows it keeps booting up...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/cheesynochos666 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lb2fla/windows_not_working_pc_loads_but_not_windows_i/
  9. How do I install gpu drivers if I can’t get the computer to boot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I install gpu drivers if I can’t get the computer to boot: I put in a new harddrive for my computer and installed windows and my computer kept blue screening, eventually I got to a black screen that just says “nvidia control panel not found” and I assume this means I need to install the drivers for my gpu but I cannot get my pc to...
  10. Help can’t boot windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Help can’t boot windows 10: Sorry Im replying instead of posting my own thread but it wont allow mobile devices to post I have tried every option on the recovery screen but cant boot into safe mode I am able to get to the bios its boot is (UEFI) Im running only one OS on a Lenovo Y700-141Sk in command...