Windows 10: Can't Boot win10 - Srttrail.txt Bluescreen & 0xc0000001 Error

Discus and support Can't Boot win10 - Srttrail.txt Bluescreen & 0xc0000001 Error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I got the Srttrail.txt Bluescreen Error on Winows 10 x64 Desktopwith GTP Drive... I recently purchased a softwareVST plugin which required... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ViktorHF, Nov 24, 2020.

1. ViktorHF Win User

Can't Boot win10 - Srttrail.txt Bluescreen & 0xc0000001 Error

I got the Srttrail.txt Bluescreen Error on Winows 10 x64 Desktopwith GTP Drive...

I recently purchased a softwareVST plugin which required registration with PACE iLOK Licence Manager. The installation of iLOK required restarting my PC, but has now sent my computer in a bluescreen loop:"Automatic Repair, Your PC did not start correctly..." After Startup repair not being able to repair my computer, it reffered me to a log file. In the logfileC:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\Srttrail.txt I found the error codes 0x32 and 0x57 with the translated message “Unspecfied changes in the system configuration may have caused the problem”

I am now unable to boot my computer, even with all the WinRE startup alternatives such as enable safemode etc… I cant even force boot safemode withbcdedit /set {default} safeboot minimal. I do not have any system reset points even though I used one about 3 weeks ago. So, I installed Windows Installation Media on a flash drive and tried to repair the system with it, but not even that takes me past the Windows Recovery Environment.

After a while I got this new bluescreen message: “After multiple tries, the operating system on your PC failed to start, so it needs to be repaired. Error code: 0xc0000001.”

Note: Performing a clean install of windows is my absolute last option and I am willing to try whatever might work! I have already backed up the most important files to a USB using the cmd notepad.exe trick.Hope I made myself clear that I can't access windows

What I already have tried:

• Manually removing the PACE oem driver in cmd. Did not help
    • sfc /scannow /offbootdir=c:\ /offwindir=c:\windows -> "Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations
    • chkdsk c: /f /r /x ->"Failed to transfer logged messages to the event log with status 6"
    • I also tried turning off auto repair with bcdedit /set {default} recoveryenabled no, no luck.
    • Resetting the CMOS battery-> “Error: CMOS Checksum error- Defaults Loaded”
    • mkdir C:\Scratch DISM /Image:C:\ /ScratchDir:C:\Scratch /Cleanup-Image /Restorehealth -> "Restore operation completed succesfully" but to no good it seems.
    • I tried repairing the EFI Bootloader where “S:” is the assigned EFI volume:

diskpart

select disk 0

select volume 8

assign letter=S

exit

cd /d S:\efi\microsoft\boot\

attrib bcd -s -h -r

ren bcd bcd.bak

bcdboot c:\windows /l en-us /s S: /f /all

Since I´m from Sweden I also tried the bcdboot command with the swedish sv-SE locale. Both cases->"Boot files successfully created"

• bootrec /scanos tells me "Total identified windows installations:0"

Scan Results & System Info FYI

dir C:, list part, list volume, BcdEdit,CHKDSK

Thankful for all the help I can get!!

:)

ViktorHF, Nov 24, 2020

2. Computer unable to boot. Error code 0xc0000001

Hi,

Error code 0xc0000001 may appear due to corruption in the booting process. For us to properly isolate your case, provide more information by answering these questions:

• Have you made any significant changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • Have you recently installed any updates?
    • To make sure we have not missed on anything, have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve your issue?

Let us know these details so we can move forward to resolving your concern.

Dhavelyn Mer, Nov 24, 2020
  3. Windows 10 SrtTrail error

Hi, Zeikro

Check these links, I hope they solve your problem

https://ugetfix.com/ask/how-to-fix-srttrail-txt...

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly
    research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Pedro Bruguera, Nov 24, 2020
  4. PJlaclide Win User

srt\srttrail\.txt problem .... but

Hello guys, I have encountered the srt\srttrail\.txt problem but with a slight variant ... I can't access the startup settings ...once I follow the usual path until the part where you press restart so that the menu will appear after rebooting, my computer
    boots 'normally' and starts automatically the reparation, without giving me any choice !

I did not recently instal any hardware, but I have logitech wireless mouse, I heard the problem might be about drivers with wrong signatures ..

I need your help guys, and I'm not the only one having this problem ..

PJlaclide, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Can't Boot win10 - Srttrail.txt Bluescreen & 0xc0000001 Error - Similar Threads - Can't Boot win10

2. 0xc0000001 and 0xc00000098 boot errors?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0xc0000001 and 0xc00000098 boot errors?: My computer randomly started to automatically boot in windows recovery when I turned it on one afternoon and wouldn’t let me on the desktop, I looked online but literally nothing worked, after a while its now giving me the error code 0xc00000001 and 0xc0000089, I’ve already...
  3. 0xc0000001 and 0xc00000098 boot errors?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    0xc0000001 and 0xc00000098 boot errors?: My computer randomly started to automatically boot in windows recovery when I turned it on one afternoon and wouldn’t let me on the desktop, I looked online but literally nothing worked, after a while its now giving me the error code 0xc00000001 and 0xc0000089, I’ve already...
  4. Srttrail error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Srttrail error: Initially I had a srttrail error where I was a in a infinite boot, then I was following some videos on how to fix it in command prompt. Now I cannot even reach advanced settings and command prompt without booting from a windows 10 USB. At work right now but I’m sure I’ll be...
  5. srttrail error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    srttrail error: windows 32 srttrail .txt error. unable to log on or use PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/srttrail-error/2b5aed23-8b15-4bcb-801b-e101812a18ce
  6. Fresh install, can't boot. boot loops for and gives 0xc0000001 error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fresh install, can't boot. boot loops for and gives 0xc0000001 error: I have been trying to install Windows 10 64bit for quite sometime now. I was pretty frustrated with the process that in my anger i installed Ubuntu. Here is my specs: Samsung laptop NP-SA11 4gb 667mhz ddr2 Intel Core2Duo T5750 2.0 ghz 64bit 300gb hdd BIOS version 5LI...
  7. srttrail error

srttrail error: i’ve already tried the bootrec.exe commands and it returns something like “0 windows installations detected” “operation successful” and “access denied” and it won’t chkdsk c: drive...
  8. Srttrail error can’t boot

Srttrail error can’t boot: I cant boot into windows and i cant reset my pc either i would apprieciate any help i can get thanks :)[IMG][IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/srttrail-error-cant-boot/8cf4daa8-2faf-416e-a3a6-56d8d50c4fe1
  9. PC won't boot- SrtTrail error

PC won't boot- SrtTrail error: So my Windows 10 PC wont boot, and I've tried everything. First I tried resetting the PC, both keeping my files and getting rid of them, and it says "there was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made." I tried System Restore but it says "you must enable system...
  10. Boot Error 0xc0000001

in Windows 10 Support
    Boot Error 0xc0000001: core i7, 16 GB, 120GB SSD, 2TB HD, radeon graphic, MSI mobo Win 10 up from 8.1. Rather perplexing boot problem. I use my computer fine, turn it off. Next day I can't boot. You get the screen that takes you to the screen with the 8 options (safe mode, safe mode w...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. After multiple tries the operating system

2. Recovery Your PC couldnt start properly After multiple tries the operating system on your PC failed to start so it needs to be repaired. Error code: 0xc0000001 Choose one of the options.. ESc for recovery f8 to start up settings enter to try again