Windows 10: Can't browse the internet on PC while the mobile hotspot is on

Discus and support Can't browse the internet on PC while the mobile hotspot is on in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Normally I connect my laptop with ethernet cable and open the hotspot for my phone and everything works normally on both my laptop and my phone when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MohammedHillou, Jul 1, 2022.

1. Can't browse the internet on PC while the mobile hotspot is on

Normally I connect my laptop with ethernet cable and open the hotspot for my phone and everything works normally on both my laptop and my phone when using the internet Browse, Working, GamingBut lately there is an issue with the mobile hotspot on my laptop. When I turn the hotspot on, I can't connect to the internet on my laptop while everything is normal on my phone. The ethernet icon is appearing but all my activities that requires internet is not working on the laptop only.Also, I noticed something weird. The YouTube and Google is working but everything else is not. I can play videos and

:)

MohammedHillou, Jul 1, 2022
  2. Thaijhan Win User

Mobile hotspot connected to PC but not browsing

Good day, please my mobile hotspot is connected to my PC but it doesn't browse any site.

However when i use another mobile hotspot from other phones to connect to my PC, it will browse, likewise when i connected my mobile hotspot to another PC it will also browse the internet.

The issue now is the connection between my phone and my PC.

Please i need your answers.

Thanks.

Thaijhan, Jul 1, 2022
  3. Thaijhan Win User
    Mobile hotspot connected to PC but not browsing

My mobile hotspot is connected to my PC but the problem is i can't browse. I used other phones hotspot and it browse.

2. When i open my web browser and load any site i encountered error messages such as "no internet connection" or "This site can be reached". Those are messages been showed on my web browser when o click any link.

Thaijhan, Jul 1, 2022
  4. Can't browse the internet on PC while the mobile hotspot is on

Mobile hotspot connected but no internet connection

I'm using Android mobile whuch having unlimited data. I would like to do run Internet on my laptop using mobile data so there is only option to start hotspot through mobile. Mobile hotspot name shows in WIFI list and connected but actually not able to
    get browsing. Hope you're clear now

SarjitSoni, Jul 1, 2022
Thema:

Can't browse the internet on PC while the mobile hotspot is on

1. Can't browse the internet on PC while the mobile hotspot is on - Similar Threads - Can't browse internet

2. Can't access internet while connected to an android mobile hotspot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access internet while connected to an android mobile hotspot: I'm using Windows 10. I turned on the Mobile hotspot on my Android phone and my pc seems to connect correctly to it, but I cannot access the internet on any aplication. For example, trying to access any website on Chrome throws a NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID error. When I...
  3. Can't access internet while connected to an android mobile hotspot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't access internet while connected to an android mobile hotspot: I'm using Windows 10. I turned on the Mobile hotspot on my Android phone and my pc seems to connect correctly to it, but I cannot access the internet on any aplication. For example, trying to access any website on Chrome throws a NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID error. When I...
  4. Can't access internet while connected to an android mobile hotspot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Mobile Hotspot Connected but No Internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mobile Hotspot Connected but No Internet: Hi, I am a Windows 10 user. I was hoping to use my Ethernet internet on my laptop to my Android Smartphone. Even after Sharing the Internet Connection from Ethernet properties as shown in the image, I am not able to access internet on my android smartphone which says...
  6. Mobile Hotspot Connected but No Internet

Mobile Hotspot Connected but No Internet: Hi, I am a Windows 10 user. I was hoping to use my Ethernet internet on my laptop to my Android Smartphone. Even after Sharing the Internet Connection from Ethernet properties as shown in the image, I am not able to access internet on my android smartphone which says...
  7. Can't browse the internet on PC while the mobile hotspot is on

Can't browse the internet on PC while the mobile hotspot is on: Normally I connect my laptop with ethernet cable and open the hotspot for my phone and everything works normally on both my laptop and my phone when using the internet Browse, Working, GamingBut lately there is an issue with the mobile hotspot on my laptop. When I turn the...
  8. Can't browse the internet on PC while the mobile hotspot is on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't browse the internet on PC while the mobile hotspot is on: Normally I connect my laptop with ethernet cable and open the hotspot for my phone and everything works normally on both my laptop and my phone when using the internet Browse, Working, GamingBut lately there is an issue with the mobile hotspot on my laptop. When I turn the...
  9. Mobile hotspot while pc is sleeping

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Mobile hotspot while pc is sleeping: Is there a way to stop mobile hotspot/wifi card from turning off while my pc is sleeping? I have some devices that only connect to my pc’s hotspot but they disconnect when my pc goes to sleep. Is there a way to fix this like stop the wifi card from turning off while my pcs...
  10. can't access internet through mobile hotspot.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can't access internet through mobile hotspot.: i recently activated Mobile hotspot option in my windows 10 pro in my laptop. but when i try to access the wifi from my mobile device ,it gives the message as "obtaining IP address" but it never connects. i even tried with through other devices but the same problem occurs....