Windows 10: cant burn a cd this morning and I received an error code 0xc0aa0301 I have made no changes...

Discus and support cant burn a cd this morning and I received an error code 0xc0aa0301 I have made no changes... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I have made no changes to my and I can't burn a CD this morning however I burned one last week. I receive and error code 0xc0aa0301. the computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AlanDel Balso, Jan 11, 2020.

1. cant burn a cd this morning and I received an error code 0xc0aa0301 I have made no changes...

Hi, I have made no changes to my and I can't burn a CD this morning however I burned one last week. I receive and error code 0xc0aa0301. the computer is a HP Pavilion. No blueray or anything like that.

:)

AlanDel Balso, Jan 11, 2020

2. Error 0xc0aa0301 when trying to burn disc

Hello Ruby,

Error code 0xc0aa0301 may continue to appear due to software incompatibility. Having said that, we advise following the tips, suggestions, and procedures for rectifying this type of error which can be found on this article:
    iTunes for Windows: If you have trouble burning a disc. For more troubleshooting options, see this
    link.

Do not hesitate to post back if you need further assistance.

Dhavelyn Mer, Jan 11, 2020
  3. sduke39 Win User
    Error 0x0AA0301 when trying to burn CD

Thanks for the quick reply

1. What is the complete error message that you get when burning the CD?
    "The attempt to burn disc failed. An unknown error occurred" (0xC0AA0301)

2. What were the problems found by Hardware Troubleshooter?

It didn't list them. It only stated the problems had been repaired. There was no "detail" box to see what was repaired.

3. What is the make and model of your computer?

HP Envy 750-624

I checked for new firmware and driver updates on the HP support page. There was a new chipset driver and a bios update. Both of which I installed and which didn't solve the problem. My DVD/CD drivers were current and they show to be working properly.

I did a clean boot and the problem still remains.

I did burn a CD on a different computer to confirm that my blank CD-R's were not the problem and they burned fine on my older PC, in both iTunes and Windows Media Player.

Thanks again for your assistance

steven

sduke39, Jan 11, 2020
  4. cant burn a cd this morning and I received an error code 0xc0aa0301 I have made no changes...

CD drive

Try this.

ChidumOsobalu, Jan 11, 2020
Thema:

cant burn a cd this morning and I received an error code 0xc0aa0301 I have made no changes...

1. cant burn a cd this morning and I received an error code 0xc0aa0301 I have made no changes... - Similar Threads - cant burn morning

2. cant burn cd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant burn cd: It is not possible to determine if this file can fit on a disc because Windows Media Player cannot detect the length of the file. Playing the file before burning might enable the Player to detect the file length....
  3. cant burn cd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant burn cd: It is not possible to determine if this file can fit on a disc because Windows Media Player cannot detect the length of the file. Playing the file before burning might enable the Player to detect the file length....
  4. Failed to burn a disc, error 0xc0aa0301

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed to burn a disc, error 0xc0aa0301: Using iTunes tried to burn a CD MP3 and failed. Try de Web and nobody know how to fix it. Several programs offer to fix this, I pay for two of this programs and nothing they didn't fix anything just another scam. I have contact HP support and NADA. Contact Apple support and...
  5. Failed to burn a disc, error 0xc0aa0301

Failed to burn a disc, error 0xc0aa0301: Using iTunes tried to burn a CD MP3 and failed. Try de Web and nobody know how to fix it.Several programs offer to fix this, I pay for two of this programs and nothing they didn't fix anything just another scam. I have contact HP support and NADA. Contact Apple support and...
  6. Failed to burn a disc, error 0xc0aa0301

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Failed to burn a disc, error 0xc0aa0301: Using iTunes tried to burn a CD MP3 and failed. Try de Web and nobody know how to fix it.Several programs offer to fix this, I pay for two of this programs and nothing they didn't fix anything just another scam. I have contact HP support and NADA. Contact Apple support and...
  7. Failed to burn a disc, error 0xc0aa0301

8. Error code 0xc0aa0301

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error code 0xc0aa0301: I have error code 0xc0aa0301 what do I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-0xc0aa0301/7a115cdf-ca7e-465e-bf6b-4772dfe48f9d
  9. I have error code 0xc0aa0301, what do I do

I have error code 0xc0aa0301, what do I do: I have error code 0xc0aa0301 what do I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-error-code-0xc0aa0301-what-do-i-do/1316ab1d-72af-4b6a-8b34-8bfa20c8c3ea
  10. Problem burning CD - error code 0xC0AA0301

Problem burning CD - error code 0xC0AA0301: Hi, I am getting error code 0xC0AA0301 when I try to burn a CD. I've tried several brands of blank CDs, all of which have worked in the past. Anyone know what the code means and/or what the problem might be? Thanks - Dave...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. troubleshooting patch 2004 failure error code steven musil apple

2. Trying to burn a CD and get the error message IDiscFormat2Data->Write Failed? Error: 0xc0aa0406