Windows 10: Can't Burn iso files to USB (Windows 10 Pro)

Discus and support Can't Burn iso files to USB (Windows 10 Pro) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So am not sure if this is my Thumb Drive that's causing an issue or something Windows 10. I have an iso file that when I right click and choose burn... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sparker781, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Can't Burn iso files to USB (Windows 10 Pro)

So am not sure if this is my Thumb Drive that's causing an issue or something Windows 10. I have an iso file that when I right click and choose burn image file to disk I don't have the option to burn to usb thumb drive. Anyone have any ideas?

:)

sparker781, Dec 19, 2019
  2. Luka KLLP Win User

Finding .IMG or .ISO file in Windows 8.1 Pro download

Hey guys,

In preparation for my new PC I downloaded Windows 8.1 Pro from Dreamspark, and I wanted to burn it to a DVD, so I can install it on the new PC.
    However, in the downloaded files I can't find a .IMG or .ISO file anywhere. I understood that the .IMG file is the one you need to burn to the DVD?

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Luka KLLP, Dec 19, 2019
  3. Jelu Cal Win User
    burning an Iso of windows 10

Hi,

Your concern with burning an ISO to a disc can be due to the selected file's contents. To better understand your concern, we'd like to know the following:

• If you're using a blank disc.
    • If you're burning both the x64 and x86 system types of Windows 10 at the same time.
    • The program that you're using to burn the ISO file.

You can also use an 8GB USB flash drive to save the ISO as an alternative.

We look forward to your response.

Jelu Cal, Dec 19, 2019
  4. Can't Burn iso files to USB (Windows 10 Pro)

Burning Files To cdr

I tried to drag a .txt file to the burn list, as suggested above, but it will not drop in. I get a message "+add to burn list" but I cannot get it to drop into the burn list. Is there another step I am missing?

CathleenBaker, Dec 19, 2019
Thema:

Can't Burn iso files to USB (Windows 10 Pro)

1. Can't Burn iso files to USB (Windows 10 Pro) - Similar Threads - Can't Burn iso

2. Windows ISO file too large to burn

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows ISO file too large to burn: I just downloaded a Media Creation Tool. I then downloaded Windows ISO file. When I try to burn the ISO file to a DVD it says the file is too large to burn. New DVD never used. The version is 20H2.size is 4,784,256 KB The laptop that the file was downloaded to has Windows 10...
  3. burn windows 10 iso to usb error

burn windows 10 iso to usb error: hi,plz i want help when i install windows 10 iso from microsoft site it giving me black screen when booting but when i download windows 10 lite or any other versoins it booting with any program and any usb flash i used refus latest versoin and ultra iso and many programs...
  4. Can't put ISO file on USB drive

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Can't put ISO file on USB drive: Version 1903 (OS Build 183262. 476) I downloaded a Win10 19091 x64 ISO file as per instructions elsewhere on this site. It's 5.04GB The drive on which I want to store it is a SanDisk Ultra USB 3.0 128GB. I reformatted it before I tried to install the ISO file on it. On...
  5. Problem Burning an ISO file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem Burning an ISO file: I am running windows 10 1903. I recently downloaded an ISO file that I need to create a DVD from. In the past if I right click on the file I had the option to "Burn Disk Image" I am not seeing this option anymore and want to know how to create a disk from and ISO file....
  6. Windows 10 ISO Burning Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 ISO Burning Issue: Can someone explain what this log is saying? Trying to burn a Windows 10 ISO and get to anywhere between 60% and 80% and it fails. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-iso-burning-issue/d8c02177-cd0c-4fa7-8dfc-c69883fe68ab
  7. How to burn an .iso file to a dvd...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to burn an .iso file to a dvd...: its status is 'Files Ready to Burn'... the next step is not intuitive ... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-burn-an-iso-file-to-a-dvd/1da572d8-57f7-4dcf-a59d-2294f2c2ee0e"
  8. Burn Window 10 ISO to DVD

Burn Window 10 ISO to DVD: How do I burn Window 10 64 bit ISO to dvd that has 4.7GB only? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/burn-window-10-iso-to-dvd/7a738b61-21de-4618-854d-8298399fbbd9
  9. burn ISO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    burn ISO: If I am not mistaken I used Windows 10 alone to download and burn the ISO for a spare disc. Please correct me if wrong. If I want to burn an ISO to a flash drive with Windows 10, do I need 3rd party software? lastly I was burning DVD s to flash drive by copy and paste....
  10. Burning ISO

in Windows 10 Support
    Burning ISO: Hiya...I got this error when trying to burn to DVD...can anybody tell me why this many have happened please? TIA [img] 55317