Windows 10: can't buy anything due to pop-up

Discus and support can't buy anything due to pop-up in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; so apparently, when i go to buy some Robux with the money from my xbox gift card, it, instead of asking me if i'm sure i want to do it, tells me it had... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Zephryeum, Jan 2, 2020.

1. Zephryeum Win User

can't buy anything due to pop-up

so apparently, when i go to buy some Robux with the money from my xbox gift card, it, instead of asking me if i'm sure i want to do it, tells me it had an errror on its end, and to wait a bit. well, i waited but it was STILL the same. after multiple trys, i searched up what to do in that situation in every way possible, but know i'm here. i also tested multiple times again on buying the Robux. so does anybody know what to do about this? this is what it looked like: can't buy anything due to pop-up de4ad2a7-76e1-4c32-bcd8-075470132c76?upload=true.png

:)

Zephryeum, Jan 2, 2020
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool can't buy anything due to pop-up :cool:

jmcslob, Jan 2, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jan 2, 2020
  4. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue can't buy anything due to pop-up :p

cadaveca, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

1. can't buy anything due to pop-up - Similar Threads - can't buy anything

2. I can't buy an item from Microsoft Store App w10 - it shows a pop up for a milisecond than...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't buy an item from Microsoft Store App w10 - it shows a pop up for a milisecond than...: Title explains everything. However I recorded the screen to show the problemhttps://www.veed.io/view/47bc5f74-2011-4a92-a0a7-b5f1d6a7dd90?panel=shareI restarted my computer and nothing changes. BTW I'm not with Affinity Designer 1 opened....
  3. I didn't buy anything

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I didn't buy anything: Hello, a purchase was made from my account, but I didn’t make this purchase, and I don’t even know who will do it, not from my region and not my card, you can return this purchase, my account was blocked because of it, someone hacked my account and bought through it, I heard...
  4. I didn't buy anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I didn't buy anything: Hello, a purchase was made from my account, but I didn’t make this purchase, and I don’t even know who will do it, not from my region and not my card, you can return this purchase, my account was blocked because of it, someone hacked my account and bought through it, I heard...
  5. I didn't buy anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. User Account pops up with only no option. I can't install anything on my computer.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    User Account pops up with only no option. I can't install anything on my computer.: Please help as this is my first laptop and is very frustrating. I can't even restart my computer. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-account-pops-up-with-only-no-option-i-cant/2b30ec2c-c154-4b43-945e-71b35a98d9f8
  7. I can't get rid of pop-ups

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can't get rid of pop-ups: I keep getting pop-ups that say there are viruses and that I should scan my computer, but when I go to virus and threat protection and scan it says there are no viruses. These pop-ups are very annoying and I have no idea how to stop them. Is there any way to stop it?...
  8. Random Notification Noise but no pop up or anything?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random Notification Noise but no pop up or anything?: I've been getting random windows notification noises since I did an update last night, how do I know which item in event viewer was a notification? Is there a specific way to tell? The only other program I have up is Discord, Does that make a windows type noise at all?...
  9. Can't download anything due to no administrator account.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't download anything due to no administrator account.: I got this Toshiba laptop and basically whenever I try to download anything (software, applications etc) It pops up with a message saying "You need to be an Administrator to install applications on this computer" or something along those lines. So when i go into the user...
  10. I have Bitsadmin pop ups but can't get Bitsadmin buster to do anything

in Windows 10 Support
    I have Bitsadmin pop ups but can't get Bitsadmin buster to do anything: So I have Bitsadmin pop ups as I've seen mentioned in a few threads here. Everything seems to come back to trying Hydranix's Bitsadmin buster first but I can't even get the first step to work. I download it and it asks me if I want to let it make changes to the computer. I...