Windows 10: can't buy anything due to pop-up

Discus and support can't buy anything due to pop-up in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; so apparently, when i go to buy some Robux with the money from my xbox gift card, it, instead of asking me if i'm sure i want to do it, tells me it had... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Zephryeum, Jan 2, 2020.

1. Zephryeum Win User

can't buy anything due to pop-up

so apparently, when i go to buy some Robux with the money from my xbox gift card, it, instead of asking me if i'm sure i want to do it, tells me it had an errror on its end, and to wait a bit. well, i waited but it was STILL the same. after multiple trys, i searched up what to do in that situation in every way possible, but know i'm here. i also tested multiple times again on buying the Robux. so does anybody know what to do about this? this is what it looked like: can't buy anything due to pop-up de4ad2a7-76e1-4c32-bcd8-075470132c76?upload=true.png

:)

Zephryeum, Jan 2, 2020
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool can't buy anything due to pop-up :cool:

jmcslob, Jan 2, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jan 2, 2020
  4. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue can't buy anything due to pop-up :p

cadaveca, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

1. can't buy anything due to pop-up - Similar Threads - can't buy anything

2. pop ups

in Windows 10 Customization
    pop ups: I am trying to block pop ups in Google Chrome. I cannot find it in settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-ups/46985d2c-fe28-4202-9172-4234548ecddd
  3. Pop Ups

Pop Ups: Can anybody tell me how to stop this pop up at the bottom of the FB page from happening? I turned off notices on purpose, but I'm constantly getting this one.....I'm tired of having to X it out every five minutes! I've already talked with Microsoft Advisors...no luck yet....
  4. This Pop Up

This Pop Up: Anyone know why i keep getting this pop up every time I click File Explorer? Thanks.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-pop-up/1e976e77-5b8d-49e8-9ec3-73a998093cba
  5. Pop Up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pop Up: Two days ago I started getting the most annoying pop up asking for username, password and even though all details were included and correct the sod just keeps appearing. This only happens when I open Outlook so I have resorted to another application for my emails. Outlook is...
  6. pop up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    pop up: just pop up about Trojan horse tom call Microsoft support at 1-833-6188522 is this leget. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/pop-up/2ed5de7b-c0b9-4744-92dd-555672421ba1
  7. pop ups

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    pop ups: Hi I continue to get pop up's a Mac Afee pop up comes on saying it has expired today to stop pops up sign on here. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/pop-ups/8e9d977e-645c-4eac-9e24-297f83f26c68
  8. Can't download anything due to no administrator account.

Can't download anything due to no administrator account.: I got this Toshiba laptop and basically whenever I try to download anything (software, applications etc) It pops up with a message saying "You need to be an Administrator to install applications on this computer" or something along those lines. So when i go into the user...
  9. Pop Up

Pop Up: Keep getting pop up saying my bt settings are out of date https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up/5549eb14-9ad0-4dfd-ad17-9163af8e1146
  10. I have Bitsadmin pop ups but can't get Bitsadmin buster to do anything

in Windows 10 Support
    I have Bitsadmin pop ups but can't get Bitsadmin buster to do anything: So I have Bitsadmin pop ups as I've seen mentioned in a few threads here. Everything seems to come back to trying Hydranix's Bitsadmin buster first but I can't even get the first step to work. I download it and it asks me if I want to let it make changes to the computer. I...